What A Job III

D

deleted22448

After my stint servicing prisoners in the UK and then the US I returned to England ... I was stuck for a new career, I didn't want to go back to being the cumdump for prisoners as contact with the guys who were fucking you were quite limited. After some thought and a chat with a well hung fuck buddy of mine we decided to go into business providing 'interesting and unusual' male party entertainment. We would provide bizarre entertainment for stag nights, sports team parties etc......
The first job arrived and we set off to a private house in West London. The party was a young guys stag night around 25 guys between the ages of 18 and 35 .. they had promised their partners that there would be no female strippers .. so they booked us. We started the night with a few wager games for the lads to bet on .. my buddy took bets as to how many billiard balls they thought I would get up my arse ... the winner guessed correctly with 6 ..... the next game was a drinking game .. I asked a general knowledge question if they got it right they had a drink, if the got it wrong they had to put their finger in my arse .. each round got a bit more daring .. till the loser had to drop his pants and let me lick his arsehole ....... one of rules of the game was that no one was allowed to go to the toilet to piss, they had to use my mouth to piss into and if i split a bit or couldn't swallow the lot then they won a fiver from us. the next game was another wager game the guys all took their trousers and pants off and had to rapidly ram their dicks into my throat as if they were fucking it they had to bet on how long I could go without retching or gagging. The final show of the night consisted of me naked on all fours on a little stage as my buddy inserted increasingly large objects into my arse starting with a carrot, then a cucumber, then a couple of apples, moving to a courgette (egg plant), butternut squash, one of his fists and then both and the finale was a huge dildo measuring 18" long and around 16" round .. the lads were cheering encouragement .. my buddy was saying come on lads he needs cum to keep his strength up ... by this time alcohol had been flowing freely and the 'straight' guys were up for anything so they took turns fucking my mouth and shooting their cum into my mouth and then I collected all of the cum and gargled on it then as they watched I swallowed the lot.
Different events included different games ...... we once did a party for a rugby team who had won their local league, the losing team was also there .. that was a more direct night .. less games, more them daring each other to let me suck and rim them and then daring each of them to fuck me .. we would do anything within reason and as long as the money reflected the activity .... We once met up with a group of straight guys who all said they were curious and wanted to try a gangbang ... of course I obliged and my buddy started the fucking to encourage them then they guys took over each one fucking my greedy hole till they empted their balls into my greedy hole .... once all 30 guys had loaded my arse I sat over a bowl to release all of the cum out of my arse and I drank it down greedily as they all cheered encouragement.
I love doing this job .. of all the gigs we have done we have never had any trouble and all of the lads have been great fun and up for most things .. some have been shocked as to what I could get up my arsehole in one go ... especially one party with rowers where they didn't beleive you could get a full hand into an arse it ended up with them all taking turns to insert their hands into my arsehole, when I told them I could take three fists at the same time they didn't believe me till three of the guys had a go and proved me right as I laid their with three of their fists in my hole after that they all wanted a go and I did try for four but that was just a little too much.
For more of my employment adventures part 4 soon