Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just keep thinking of ways for Jim to get out of this... but it seems impossible!

Do you guys have any thoughts?

At some point I was thinking: now Charlotte wants the threesome with Matt.. she might want to please Jim by allowing a threesome with Lisa (Matt's mother) as well? That could lead to make Jim's secret affair with Lisa ehm.. less secret? Especially if Paul (Matt's dad) gets involved eventually? It would be cool to see the roles flipped in Jim's favor at some point (leading to a whole new level of sensations for both). But it's all damn complicated and it could end up in an even bigger mess... :emoji_thinking::emoji_astonished:

Oh well.... if a story gets you thinking like this, it's well written for sure!! :emoji_ok_hand:

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jim’s probably going to get fucked by the teen in front of the wife.
Yeah I’ve kind of thought about that to. Getting fucked in the ass, with your wife watching would be the ultimate humiliation. I’d like to see Jim turn this around. And give Matt what he really needs

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“She…she’s still thinking about it!” Matt says, incredulously. “How? Why?”

I sit there on my knees. IMMENSLY proud of myself. With one sentence, I’ve not only seen Matt go from being in control; I’VE taken some control back, too! That self-assured cocky bastard, is now looking like a dumbstruck 18 year old.

<dick throb>

FUCK! I’m starting to get hard. I CAN’T get hard in front of him.

That’s what he wants!

Shit, power gets me hard and I just took some back!

I have to focus. Focus on him raping my mouth.

I like the taste of his cum.

FUCK – focus on something else!

Focus on me gagging on his cock, like that first night.

Remember myself coughing and having crap run out of my nose.

Focus on that thousand mile stare as he is pacing in front of me.

Never show any of my thoughts on my face.

I feel my cock stop growing and go back to being limp.

Thank God!

“How could you not get her to agree?” he asks, stopping in front of my, hands on his hips. His cock has shrunk back under his shorts. It’s still an obscene bulge but no longer remotely hard.

“Sir, you said that the three way would happen tomorrow. I’ve still got one more day,” I say, and that’s the truth. He never said I HAD to have an answer today.

He stands there, looking down at me. Eyes looking at me. Hard. I can’t break that contact! I can tell he is replaying our conversations.

“You’re right, boy,” he says. I’m back to boy, now. I’ve got to figure out why he keeps changing from boy to Jim. That’s one key to this puzzle I aim to solve. “I just figured you were competent enough to accomplish the mission, quickly. Especially given the way she was staring at my bulge yesterday and how you licked your lips when you looked at it.”

Fuck, that’s twice, now, he said I did that. But I don’t remember doing that! Am I doing things unconsciously, like when I licked my cum off my fingers in the head? CRAP! I have to get a better reign on myself before I fuck up in front of my colleagues.

And I AM competent! Shit, this just fell into place! I just can’t set an example of success, so quickly, every time he gives me an order. And he DIDN’T tell me she had to answer today.

And he agreed with that.

He spreads his legs a little farther apart, drawing my attention back to his shorts. His cock is growing again. Fast! It’s already poking out the bottom of his shorts.

I’m getting that queasy feeling again.

“Since you didn’t accomplish the mission, today, as was implied,” he said, “I’m going to have to give you some added incentive to accomplish it tomorrow.” There was nothing implied!

Fuck, I know this trick. Give someone a goal to complete and berate them for not getting it done quickly. I’ve used it on subordinates, I am NOT submissive to him, to get them to do things quicker in the future.

How the hell does he know that trick? How the hell does he know all that he’s doing to me?

“First, relax your hands from behind your back. That position is when you’re a good boy,” again, there’s that boy, I let my hands hang down beside me. “Now, when I am disappointed by you or I think you’re not making a good enough effort, this is the position, you are to be in. Take your right palm and put it on your left shoulder and put your left palm and put it on your right shoulder.”

I do as he instructs. I don’t like this new position. I’ve seen it before on people who are either venerating someone or insecure or scared or vulnerable. Crap. Those are feelings he’s been having me feel since Tuesday! I sure as hell am NOT venerating him!

And this is going to reinforce that.

That feeling in my gut intensifies a little.

I see his cock flex, lifting up his shorts. I stare at it.

Fuck, it’s wide. He’s going to want me to blow that.

I’m nervous. Remembering that first night and my gagging. Hell, I HAD to remember his gagging me, so I didn’t get hard, just a few moments ago!

“Time for some more training, boy,” he says, with his legs apart, hard cock sticking out of his shorts. Interesting, I don’t see any leakage. Just his hard cock. Can he control that, too? Shit, if he can… “Take my shorts off.”

I start to reach out with my hands. “Stop,” he orders, I stop. “Did I say use your hands?” he asks looking down at me.

“No, Sir,” I say. “How else will I lower them?”

He gives a disgusted sneer and says, “You’re smart, boy, think of something. And put your hands back where they belong.”

I put my hands back on the shoulders. Fucking Army training. “Good boy, you remember that position,” he says rubbing my head. Crap. Positive fucking reinforcement.

I look at his cock.

I look at his shorts.

Fuck, I think, sighing. I lean forward to his left side and grab the bottom of his shorts in my teeth and slowly start to lower them down. “Good boy,” he croons as he pats my head. Fuck. The shorts slip out of my teeth. I regrab them. Or try to. This is hard! And awkward.

And humiliating.

Captain Cocksucker has displeased his owner. And is now paying the price.

All because I didn’t tell him that Char already agreed.

Fuck.

Whatever power I took back, he just took away.

I grab onto his shorts with my teeth and pull down again. It comes down a little and then slips out of my teeth. Fuck.

I sit back a little and look. His shorts are now lopsided. His left side is lower than his right. But the right side has his cock sticking out of it. I lean over to the right side. His hard cock is angled 45 degrees down and out. I place my head just to the left side of his cock and grab the shorts with my teeth. Before I can start to lower them, he grabs my head and holds it in place.

“Smell me,” he says, pulling me into his crotch. I breath in deeply. I’m on the outside of his crotch. It has a musty smell. I feel his cock flex against my left cheek. He lets go and I start pull down on his shorts. They move down a little, exposing his pubic hair. I move to the other side of his cock, grab the shorts and feel his cock on my right cheek. I pull down and they slip out of my teeth again.

FUCK

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sit back and look. They have come down on both sides a little but it’s obvious I need to work on the back. To get it down, too, over his ass cheeks. I shuffle on my knees and am rewarded with a pat of my had. Fuck.

All this time he is just look at me. His silence can be scary.

I shuffle behind him.

Yep.

The waist band has barely moved in the back. I’m looking at his ass and the Intel Captain in me takes over. His ass is small and tight. I think back to when I rimmed it. He got into it. He got so into it he started blow his load because of it. A load I made him blow from rimming him.

Crap. Am I starting to take pride in that?

“Are you going to look at my ass, boy? Or get my shorts down?” He says, sternly, like I’m an eight year old not wanting to do his chores. Shit, I DON’T want to do this.

But I’ve got no choice.

Well, I did. I could have just told him the truth.

But I didn’t. And this is the price I am paying.

I get the sinking feeling it’s going to get worse.

I grab the bottom of his shorts with my teeth and they come down, quite a bit. I keep pulling them down, and they get down to about half his ass cheek and stop. I need to go to the front again.

I shuffle around, and am rewarded with another pat on the head, fuck. I start on his left side, grab his shorts with my teeth and pull them down. They go down easier, now! Am I taking pride in that? Fuck!

As I move my head from his left leg to his right, he grabs my head and forces it to stop. He brings my head up to his public hair.

“Smell and lick my pubes, boy,” he says, holding my head in place, against his groin. I’m nose deep in his pubes. I smell and, again, I smell that musty smell. I start to lick and am rewarded with a slight moan from Matt. I feel his pubes as my tongue explores the area. Bristly and coarse. But my tongue on his skin feels where the hair is attached and laps that area.

I feel some of his pubes come off and go into my mouth.

“Men have hair, boy,” he says again.

Shit. That comment has been going through my mind a few times since Wednesday. Is that why he calls me boy?

He let’s go and I move to the right side and start to pull that down. I am able to get more fabric into my mouth and pull more down without it slipping out.

Shit, this would be so much easier with my hands! I feel like a trained dog, at this point. AND HE JUST PATTED ME ON THE HEAD AGAIN!

Fuck. The feeling in my gut is growing.

Fucking humiliating.

I move to the other side of his cock, which hasn’t gone down, at all. I grab the fabric in my mouth, again, I notice, a good mouthful, and pull down. It comes down a lot. I start to shuffle to the back and he stops me.

“No, you can lower it the rest of the way from the front,” he says. WHAT? How the fuck am I supposed to do that?

I sit back, arms STILL holding each fucking shoulder. FUCK, this is humiliating. I look at him.

Legs spread still.

Shorts down quite a bit, exposing the top two or three inches of his pubes and cock. There is a bunch of fabric in his groin area. I lean forward and grab it with my teeth and start to pull it down. It comes down further than I expected.

I feel Matt reach behind my head and pull me into his crotch.

“Smell,” he orders. I breath deeply. Smelling his musk. He let’s go of my head and then pulls his shorts the rest of the way down. “We’ll work on that more, boy,” he says. “Sit back.”

I do. Hands still folded, they never moved, except for that one time. Fuck, I am submissive to him. That feeling in my gut is still there. He shucks off his shorts. He takes them and puts them over my head, waist first and lowers them down so they cover my eyes, upside down. I feel him tug on the waist band and it just goes past my nose.

So, now, I am hooded, kneeling, arms crossed in a submissive manner, I am NOT submissive to him, as he stands before me.

I hear and feel him move to my side.

“Open your mouth, boy,” he says. Fuck, here comes his cock. Then I realize that he is standing beside me. I feel him grab my head and pull it back. “I said open. Your. Mouth.” I open my mouth as far as I can. He can’t expect me to blow him like this. Can he??

He firmly locks my head firmly against his groin and I sense something moving towards my mouth. It enters my mouth and I realize that it’s his hand. It has to be his left hand. All the fingers are flat as they penetrate my mouth.

He runs them along my tongue, getting them wet, he runs them along the roof of my mouth, under my tongue, across the gum line. There’s no place he doesn’t explore. My breathing starts to become labored and deep.

Finally, he goes deeper into my mouth. To the back of my throat. My tongue rises up, reflexively. “Move your tongue, boy,” he orders. I force my tongue back down. He continues to slowly go to the back of my throat. I can’t swallow and saliva is gathering. I can feel some escape the corners of my mouth.

Then his middle finger hits the back of my throat and I gag. “Damn,” he says, “I love that sound.” He does it again. I gag again and feel some liquid at the back of my throat. He moves his fingers through that liquid, as if trying to feel for it. He pokes the back of my throat again and I gag, again. “YYyyyeeeeessss,” he breaths, “so fucking hot.”

I realize that he has the left side of my head pressed against his cock when his cock flexes against it.

Again, he gags me. Again, I gag, and more liquid comes into my mouth and I feel him move his fingers around more. Suddenly, I can see! He ripped his shorts off of me and withdraws his hand. I am breathing heavily. I feel more saliva drip from my mouth but I don’t close it.

“Open your eyes, boy,” he says. I do and I see his hand, coated, in what has to be what my gagging brought up. My throat slime. His hand is covered in it. He is spreading his fingers all through it and sits on his hand like some sort of gooey taffy.

I see him bring his hand down and cover my face with my own slime. Right side to left side. From my forehead down to my chin. I feel that slimy mass cling to my face. I feel sick. He grabs my chin and shakes it left to right. I feel that slime coating move on my face but it doesn’t drip off. He starts to golf clap the side of my face.

One side.

The other side.

“Fuck, that’s beautiful, boy,” he says. I don’t feel beautiful. I feel sick to my stomach. He moves to stand in front of me. His cock fully erect. Fuck, that’s scary thick. He lowers it to my face and runs it all over. “Fuck, that’s nice, boy. Between your throat slime and stubble, that feels so good on my cock.” He takes his right hand and runs it all over my face. Gathering that slime. He takes it and coats his cock. The sheen makes it look even bigger! Fuck!

“Get down, ass up,” he commands, “and don’t move your fucking hands. Face on the floor.”

Shit. I feel like I am going to puke. I put my face down to the floor. I turn my head to the left so that cheek is resting on it. I spread my knees wider and arch my ass up. “Good boy,” he says as he pats my head.

I sense him move behind me.

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shit, I think.

“Shit,” he says, “that’s such a beautiful site. You should thank me for complimenting your ass, Jim.” Now we’re back to first name basis. What’s the pattern?

“Th…thank you, sir,” I stammer as my nausea increases. Having my head lower than my stomach isn’t helping! “AAHH,” I gasp as I feel his cock slide up and down my ass crack!

“Ddddaaaammmmnnn,” he sighs, “this feels good! Reach back and spread your ass cheeks, boy. Open them wide for me.” I do as he says. I pull them apart and I feel his head run up and down my crack, over my hole. “Damn, I so want to just ram my cock in that tight hole of yours, boy. But I’ve got plans for that hole and I am going to enjoy that hole when the time is right.”

Holy shit. He’s said it before, but it finally sinks in. He’s got plans to fuck me. He’s already planning on ways to rape my hole.

I feel him reach under my balls and grab my limp dick.

“Sir,” I ask.

“Yes, Captain Cocksucker?” he says, and I can hear his smirk in his voice.

“What plans do you have?” I ask. I feel him pull my cock back and up my ass crack.

“You don’t have a need to know, boy,” he says. Don’t have a need to know? It’s my ass on the line! “Damn, you do have a long cock, boy.” He says with astonishment and do I hear envy? “I can pull your limp dick all the way back to your hole and your cock head goes past your hole by at least an inch.”

He holds it there for a moment. Then he spits on my hole and rubs my cock all over it.

“Yes,” he simply states and lets my cock go. I feel his cock start to saw up and down my ass crack. Like my cock did to Char’s pussy. But he didn’t see that! The curtains were closed! “Push your ass cheeks against my cock as I go back and forth in your crack. YYYEEESSS,” he breaths as I do that. “This must be what tit fucking a woman is like. Push them harder, boy!” I do as he commands. Now, I’m his woman to be fucked. Shit.

I don’t know how long he does that. Every now and then when he saws up, he does hit my hole and I jump a little. He grabs each of my hands in his and I let go of my ass cheeks. I feel him lean back and I am forced up, off the floor a little.

He has my arms fully extended backwards. My torso is about a foot off the floor and he is using his weight as a counter balance to keep my torso where it is, as he saws back and forth up and down my ass crack. I can feel his thickness on each cheek.

After a few more minutes, he stops, lets go of my arms and says, “Clean up this mess, boy.”

I recross my arms on my chest. That gets me another pat of the head. FUCK! I get back down and lick up my saliva that’s on the floor.

When that’s done, I sit back up.

In front of him.

Kneeling.

Left palm on right shoulder.

Right palm on left shoulder.

Ass crack warm from him fucking it.

Cock limp.

Him looking down at me.

The hall clock, because we haven’t even moved from the front door yet, shows that it’s 4:30 AM.

What else does he have planned?

Fuck

bearbeard

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There was a knock on the door. I wasn’t expecting anyone as it’s a Tuesday. My wife, Charlotte, is working late at the office. I was planning on just relaxing with Netflix and chill at home.
Wow....

I open the door and see, Matt. Matt is the only child of our neighbors. In fact, my wife is working late with Matt’s mother. Matt’s a good kid. Just out of high school at age 18. Getting ready for college at the end of the year.

Matt did track in high school and is in pretty damn good shape.

“Hi, Mister Clinton.” He said as I opened the door. “How are you?”

“I’m fine, Matt. Come on in,” I said, stepping back to let him pass me. He walks past me as I shut the door. “What brings you over tonight?”

“Well,” he says. “Mom and Mrs Clinton are working late. Dad’s not home for the next few weeks as he is over in Virginia doing that new training the Army is trying out.”

“Yes,” I said. “It’s classified, so I can’t tell you anything about it.”

“Oh, I wasn’t trying to get any information about it. Dad told mom and me that this was something he had to do,” Matt said. “You and he both go out for some training, don’t you, Mister Clinton?”

“Yeah,” I said, as we made our way to the living room. “Have a seat. And call me Jim. You’re 18 now. It’s allowed.” I said with a smile.

“Thank you, Mis…Jim,” he said with a grin. Matt, although he is very fit, is a little bit effeminate. He’ll probably grow out of that as he gets older and keeps up his track training. “So I thought I would come over and see what you’re doing. Doesn’t seem like you have plans. Do you?” He looked a little apprehensive like he had crossed a line.

“No,” I said. "No plans except Netflix. Care to join me?”

“Sure,” Matt said as he sat down on the couch. “What were you planning on watching?”

“I was thinking about Outlaw King, with Chris Pine,” I said. “You know, the guy that plays Captain Kirk.”

“I have some friends who watched that. They really liked it. Honestly, I think they watched it for the nude scene everyone was talking about.” Matt laughed as he said that.

“I heard about that, too,” I said as I walked into the kitchen. “Do you want something to drink?”

“How about a beer,” Matt said casually.

“Not,” I said laughing. “You’re still 18, not 21. I could get in trouble at the base if I gave you a beer?”

“Who would find out?” Matt asked getting up from the couch and coming over to stand by me.

“Probably no one,” I said with a smile. “But the answer is still no.” Matt was standing pretty close to me. Not quite eye level with me. I noticed. He definitely has that runners build. I’m a bit more muscular though.

“And you would get into some serious trouble?”

“Yeah,” I said. “Regardless of me knowing you, it’s not going to happen.”

“I understand,” Matt said, looking a little disappointed. “But there is one thing I don’t understand.”

“What’s that?” I asked looking at him. I then realized that he was standing right next to me.

“If you can get into so much trouble for that,” he said, looking me in the eyes. It was kind of unnerving. Totally out of character for him. “Then why have you been fucking my mother for the past 3 years?”

I dropped my can of beer on the floor and my mouth fell open. It was like I was gut punched. “What?” Even in my shock, that sounded weak.

“If you can get into so much trouble,” he said, “why are you fucking my mother?” He pulled out his phone and did something on the keyboard and turned it around to me.

There was a picture of me with a hard on. He flipped through a series of photos of me and then some texts.

“How did you get these?” I asked.

“At least you weren’t stupid enough to deny it,” Matt said putting his phone away. “Also, I have made back ups of these and have them hidden in a safe spot. If something happens to me, they will get sent to my dad and your commanding officer.”

My brain was just starting process this. This 18 year old, effeminate kid, who runs track, knows I’ve been fucking his mother for the past 3 years.

“What do you want? I’ll stop fucking her. I’m sorry about that, Matt. Sometimes adults…”

“Good God, shut up.” Matt said way more forcefully than I ever heard him talk before. “I want you to keep fucking her. She’s been totally happy ever since you guys have been fucking. Life is better this way. Even dad has noticed. He thinks it’s him. I’m okay to let him keep thinking that.”

I Let out a sigh.

“If,” Matt said. My breath caught in my throat.

“If?” I said hoarsely.

“If I get what I want,” Matt said.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“Your pictures show you’re hung pretty well. You told mom in an early text that you are 9 x 5 inches. Is that true?”

Again, it felt like the ground fell out from under me. I pulled a chair out and sat in it. Matt came and stood in front of me. I was looking at his stomach as he talked to me.

“Is it true?” He asked again. Numbly, I nodded yet. “I want to see it.”

“What?” I asked not believing what I heard.

“I said I want to see it.” Matt was standing with his legs a little further apart and I noticed a huge cock imprint running down his left leg.

Aaronbucks

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
*****STORY BREAK*****

Thank you all for your comments.

If you like, please post pictures of men and women who you think the characters look like.

The only rules will be:

1) They have to be either porn stars OR yourself. No anonymous people.

2) They have to have face and body shot. No headless pictures and no cock/pussy only pictures.

3) You have to say which character it is you are posting for.

Thank you again.

Been giving some thought to this. My initial responses:

"What a Mess" featuring Peter North as Jim...

Peter-North-naked.jpg

Matt Hughes as Matt:

images (6).jpeg

Brooke Wylde as Charlotte:

big_trailer.jpg

And introducing Thom Barron as Josh

Thom_Barron_SP_005.jpg

Anyone else any suggestions?

Fantastic update btw!

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“Stay there,” he says, as if I’m a dog, as he walks by me, pats me on the head, and heads into the living room. I don’t turn my head to look. Fuck, he really has gotten into my head. I am obeying him. I am becoming submissive to him. I feel like crying.

But I won’t!

I WON’T show him he’s beaten me.

“Come here, boy,” I hear him say.

Keeping my arms crossed, fuck this is humiliating, I get up and go to the living room.

“Stop!” he orders. “Too slow. Get back.” Shit, this is just like boot camp. My drill instructors did the exact same thing! I get back to where I was before.

Kneeling

Hands crossed my chest

Palms on my shoulders.

I hear him walk towards me. He comes in front of me and I notice he has taken off his socks and shoes. He lifts my chin with two fingers, and I am staring up past his hard on, God, it’s so thick. I’m staring at his eyes.

His serious eyes.

I can’t break eye contact!

“When it’s just the two of us and I say, ‘come here,’ you better fucking run, is that understood, boy?” he says quietly.

“Yes, sir,” I say, thank God, I didn’t stutter. He can’t know just how I feel. Fuck, this is Thursday. In less than 48 hours, he’s got me reduced to this.

“Good boy,” he says, as he pats my head. FUCK. He goes back to the living room. “Boy, come here.”

I get up and I RUN to him. I run into the living room. He’s on the couch. Legs spread wide. I kneel before him and cross my arms with my palms back on my shoulders. I’m breathing hard.

“Good boy,” he says as he leans forward and pats my head. “As a reward, you can suck on my bone.” He presses his erect cock my way and I lean forward to it. Crap. I’m being rewarded by being allowed to suck his cock. And he called it a bone. And pats me on the head like I’m a dog!

FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK

And I still lean forward to suck on it.

He moves it back and forth before my mouth and I try to catch it.

I miss the first time.

I miss the second time.

Then I realize what he’s doing.

Fuck. It’s keep-a-way with his cock. And I am going for it.

He’s using it as a reward and it’s a reward I’m chasing.

Because I like his cum.

Fuck.

Then he stops moving it and I get it my mouth! Am I happy that I finally got it?

And he fucking pats me.

Again!

Fuck!

I’m sucking on it. I just have the head in my mouth.

I run my tongue all over the head and am rewarded with some leakage.

I start to lick the head faster when he takes it out of my mouth.

“You’re a little too eager for that, boy,” he says with a smirk. Fuck, I was licking it faster. “I know you don’t like this position and want to get back into parade rest, but you still haven’t gotten back on my good side, yet.”

Fuck, was I licking it faster to get his leakage? Or was I trying to get back on his good side?

Shit, I just wanted his cock in my mouth. Regardless of the reason.

Fuck, I AM his Captain Cocksucker.

All of this could have been avoided, if I had just told him that Char already agreed to the three way!

He crosses his right foot over his left leg. He moves his right foot up and down, looking at me.

Finally, he says, “It’s not going to clean itself, boy.”

Fuck, it’s his arm pit all over again. But worse.

This position makes it very clear to me that I am subservient to him. Shit, kissing someone’s feet is the epitome of submissiveness.

I rimmed his ass, I think to myself.

SHUT UP!

Mentally sighing, I lean forward. I start to sniff his right foot.

“You can move closer, boy,” he says. He put his arms behind his head, in that nice relaxed position. Shit, he looks so confident in that pose. Why shouldn’t he. He’s broken a 35 year old Army Captain to his will. At least he hasn’t figured out just how broke I am, to him.

I shuffle my knees toward the couch until they hit the couch. His left foot is between my knees. He’s flexing his toes. Right big toe up, the other four down. Then he reverses it. Then he reverses it again. That big toe is sticking up. Looking so suckable.

So I do.

I lean forward and put his entire toe in my mouth. I wash it with my tongue. I feel the underside of his toe and cover it with saliva. I lick on the nail. I find that spot between his nail and his flesh and fun my tongue up and down that.

I start suddenly. He placed his left foot on my cock! And is stepping down on it! I start licking faster and he lets up a little. Fuck, God Damn it! He’s going to train me like I am a car. Pedal down, lick faster. Pedal up, I’m doing well.

I bob up and down on his toe feeling saliva spill out a little. I try to suck it back in and make slurping noises.

“Fuck, yes,” he says. “I love those sounds you make, Jim.” Fuck. First name! He reverses toes. As his big toe plops out of my mouth, I turn to the other four and suck them in. He pushes down on my cock with his left foot. I lick faster. He keeps the pressure there. He spreads his toes in my mouth and I start to lick between them. He keeps the pressure the same. With my tongue, I can feel the grit between his toes. I can feel some fabric from his sock, too.

“Shit, Jim,” he says, “that feels so good. Pretend my foot is my cock. Suck on it. If you want to use your hands, I give you permission.”

Fuck. Either I stay like this and be subservient and submissive to him, or I do as he says and suck his foot like it’s his cock. One way, I obey him. The other way, I’m subservient to him. Either way, he wins.

Fuck.

But he already has…

He just doesn’t know it, yet.

Fuck

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I grab his foot with both hands.

I start to knead and massage his foot as I put all his toes in my mouth.

Lord, my lips are stretched wide!

“Go deeper,” he breaths, looking at me, all the time, with his hands crossed behind his head.

Fuck. The power he is radiating right now!

I get about as much of his foot in my mouth as I can his cock.

I am sucking on it.

I am licking all over his foot.

His toes.

In between his toes.

My head bobbing on his foot.

He brings his foot out of my mouth but keeps the big toe in.

Slide it back in until it can’t go any further.

All the while, his left foot is pressing down harder on my cock!

“Stick your tongue out,” he says.

I do and I feel his foot slide a little further into my mouth.

“Yesssss,” he hisses as his foot slides more. His left foot is playing with my cock. Flopping it one way. Then the other. I really am his fuck toy. He removes his foot from my mouth.

“Quit looking so disappointed, boy,” he grins. With his hands still behind his head, radiating power, he brings both feet up to either side of my head. His left foot presses slightly harder on my right side and I move with it. He guides me to the floor. “Lay flat next to the couch. Hands back on your shoulders.”

I do as I say and then he places both of his feet on my face, covering it. I start to lick them both. I know that’s what he wants. He moves his feet all over my face. My face getting wet from my own saliva on the bottom of his feet.

He moves his left foot down my chest. He nudges my arm, so I move it slightly. He stops over my right nipple and tries to grab it with his toes a few times. It’s an awkward feeling as his toes can’t get a grip but they do slightly pinch my nipple. His right foot is directly on my mouth. So, I keep licking it. I feel him make his was down my body with his left foot. I replace my hand as he does so.

He pats the side of my face with his foot as a reward.

FUCK

He slides down to my stomach. Slides down to my groin and starts to play with my cock and balls with his left foot. Flipping my cock one way. Then another. I feel him dig under my balls he flexes his toes under them to make them move about.

Finally, he removes his feet from my body. My face is wet from where he moved his foot all around as I was licking it.

Fuck, that feeling in my gut is getting worse. I can’t imagine what else he has in mind for me.

“Get up,” he orders. I get back to kneeling in front of him. Place my palms on opposite shoulders. Fuck. So fucking exposed like this. He’s still leaning back. Legs on the outside of my legs. His cock is still rock hard and red from all the blood rushing through it. Arms, relaxed behind his head. “What do you want to do?” he asks me.

“I want to get back on your good side, sir,” I say. I hate admitting that! But I hate this position even more! Fuck.

“Stand up,” he says. I do. Taking two steps backwards as he stands up. My hands never leaving my shoulders. He reaches out and grabs my cock at the base. “Follow me.”

Jesus! He’s leading me around my own home using my cock as a leash to guide me. He walks into the kitchen. “Keep up, boy,” he says as he tugs on my cock. I didn’t realize I was walking slower than he was.

He has my cock by the base. I can still see a few inches sticking out from the top of his hand.

Dangling. But at least it’s longer than his hand!

I’m standing slightly to the right behind him.

Following him as he grips my cock.

He goes back out to the living room. Tugging on my cock to make me keep up.

Shit. This is awful! My cock is fucking huge! It’s nine God Damn inches and he’s using it as a leash to walk me around my own home! We go down the hallway and into the guest bedroom. He walks me around the room. Each step, my head just hangs. I’m looking at him holding my cock and watching our steps as he walks me around my own home.

We go back into the hallway. He takes me into the guest bathroom. He stops us in front of the mirror. His cock is still hard! Fuck, how he must be enjoying this! He holds all the cards. “Look at us in the mirror,” he says. I do. I’m barely taller than he is but it’s obvious who is in charge. He doesn’t have any hair on his chest, and I’ve got a smattering. He is definitely leaner because of his running but I have a bit more muscle mass.

“What do you see?” he asks.

“Something that I don’t like,” I say.

“Really?” he sneers, “Tell me what you really see, Captain Clinton. Use your Psy Ops knowledge to decipher what you see.”

Fuck, he knows that I analyze pictures to find their meanings. His father does the same thing.

“I see two men. One in control. The other not. The one that is not in control is feeling helpless and trapped and the one that is in control is relishing dominating the other.” He squeezes my cock harder. “The one not in control has, obviously, been used by the other and unsure of the future. The one in control doesn’t care as long as he is kept happy.”

“Follow me,” he says as he leads me by the cock into my den. He walks me around the den, then back out into the hall. We go into the master bedroom. He takes me to the master bath. We stop in front of the mirror.

“You know what I see when I look in the mirror, Captain Clinton?” He asks. Fuck, why is he using my rank and name?

Because he knows that will make a lasting impression.

“What, sir?” I reply, not wanting to hear this.

“I see a man who is trapped by his own stupidity. I see a man who is still fighting his training. I see a man who has not embraced who he really is when it comes to the other man,” he says, all the while squeezing my cock. The same cock he’s been using as a leash.

“And what is that, Sir?” I say, mentally denying what he is saying.

“You’re a smart man, Captain Clinton,” he says, all the while looking me in the eyes through the mirror. “You already know the answer.”

“I am not submissive, to you, Si…” I start to say, seeing the trap too late! Why can’t I keep up with him?

“Finish the sentence, Captain Clinton,” he says evenly.

“I am not submissive, to you,” I say.

“No,” he says squeezing my cock hard. “That wasn’t what you were going to say previously. Say it.”

“I am not submissive to you, sir,” I say, with a bit of an attitude.

“But you are, Captain,” he says. “You’ve been calling me sir for the past two days. Why?”

“Because it’s obvious you like it, sir,” I say with some heat. “It’s what I am supposed to do. Please you.”

“Please me, yes. Teach me, yes. Be my Captain Cocksucker, yes. Be my sex toy, yes. But call me Sir, all the time, no,” he says. “I had said that I would have you call me, Sir, to remind you of your place, if you offended me. But you’ve been doing it voluntarily for the past 2 days. Why?”

I think back to our conversation, yesterday, by the front door.

He’s right.

He did say that.

“Why?” He asks again.

“Because the Army trains us that way, Sir,” I say. But even that feels weak to me.

“No,” he says. “Keep looking in the mirror. I’m not in the Army. But you do recognize me as your superior. THAT’S why you keep calling me, Sir.”

“You may have the evidence to make me do what you want, Matt,” Fuck, why did I use his name? “But that doesn’t make you my superior. It just makes you my blackmailer.”

“And, yet, you’ve been calling your blackmailer, Sir,” he says, calmly. “Why?”

“Because that’s what you want,” I say exasperated.

“No,” he says. “We already agreed on when you were to call me, Sir. You kept it up, regardless.”

Fuck. He’s right. I have kept it up when I didn’t need to. I fell into a pattern and kept it up and he ALLOWED me to keep it up.

“Now, look again at the mirror. What do you see?”

A few moments pass as I look at us.

FUCK

“I see you in charge, sir,” FUCK. “I see myself submissive to you.”

Fuck, I want to cry.

“Good boy,” he says. “Parade rest, boy.”

My hands snap behind my back, so fast, it scares me.

“You’ve pleased me, Captain Clinton,” he says.

A sense of relief hits me.

There’s no denying that.

He places his left leg on the counter, keeping his right leg on the floor. His cock, which never got soft, is standing tall. He still has his right hand on my cock and pulls me closer to him. I put my left hand at the base of his cock and I can feel my fingers wrap around and touch each other. I place my right hand just above my left and I can’t feel my fingers touch each other as I wrap my hand around that part.

Fuck, it’s thick

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fuck, I want it in my mouth.

I go down on that huge head and start to lick it.

“Fuck, yes, Jim,” he says. “Embrace it. This is what I am training you for.” He places his left hand on the top of my head forces me to go faster with my sucking and licking. “Look at yourself in the mirror, Jim,” he says. I do.

Captain in the Army.

I am bent over his cock.

Specialist in the Psychological Operations division.

I am sucking on the head.

Accomplished interrogator!

I see his hand still wrapped around my cock.

Thirty-five years old.

I am following my own head in the mirror as I suck an eighteen-year-old man’s cock.

“Yeah, look at yourself. At work, you’re a Captain in the Army,” he says, mirroring my own thoughts. “In charge of an office of men. What would they say if they saw you now?” Fuck, what would they say? They can’t ever know! “Captain Clinton, Captain Cocksucker,” he continues. “Being rewarded for finally embracing his true self when you are around me.” He forces my head to go lower but the angle is wrong. I can’t get too much further. He let’s go of my cock. “Bedroom,” is all he says.

I go to the bed. He follows. He no longer needs to lead as I know what he wants. I get on the bed with my head hanging over the side. I am rewarded with a pat on the head. This is what he wants. This is what I am embracing. I open my mouth and he slowly, starts to slide his cock in.

He is leaking again, and I am lapping it up. He slowly pumps into my mouth and out of it. Even though I am finally embracing this, I am still not sexually excited. My cock is still limp. He pumps in and out getting deeper until he can’t go any further. He holds it there as I gag around it.

I can feel my throat slime fill my mouth and some puddles at the corners of my mouth as he pumps in and out. My mouth is getting full of at as I still lick and suck him.

He pumps back in and holds it at the back of my throat.

“Stick your tongue out, boy,” he says. I am upside down, with my head over the side of the bed. I stick my tongue out and some throat slime escapes. It slowly makes its way toward my eyes and forehead. But, I feel his cock slide further into my throat!

“OH SHIT,” he says as his head enters my throat and I feel it get wider as he starts to shoot down my throat. He pumps in and out of my mouth.

I keep my tongue sticking out and will my throat to open like I am chugging beer. But this time his cock goes deeper into my throat as he keeps shooting!

My face is being overrun with more of my throat slime. I feel it running past my nose. Into my eyes as I keep them shut, over my forehead and he finally stops shooting and slowly pulls out of my mouth.

“Mother fucker!” he breaths deeply. He holds the back of my head and wipes his cock off on my face and hair. Sinking it back into my mouth. I can taste his cum as I lick him. “Fuck, we’re going to be doing that more often, boy. That was the most you’ve taken into your mouth and throat! Shit, that’s more than I thought possible. FUCK!”

I am still on my back. I can taste him in my mouth, and I know I am going to work on taking more of him into my throat.

I feel relaxed.

I feel good.

I did it!

And I’m a fucking mess because of it.

He slaps my face with his softening cock. Each slap, I feel a sense of pride as I did something for him that no one has been able to do!

Fuck, I’ve changed.

He’s now wiping his cock off in my hair. Over my lips and I am licking it as it goes by.

“Follow me, boy,” he says. I get up off the bed and follow him back to the bathroom. I notice it is 5:15 AM on the nightstand clock.

He stands by the shower and my gut wrenches.

No, not again!

I stop, dead in my tracks.

“Sir, I thought I pleased you,” I said. Did that sound whiney again?

“You did, boy,” he said with a smile. He reaches our and caresses my slime covered face. “But I like this next part. Get in the shower. You know the position.” His caress stops as he cups the back of my head and guides me into the shower.

I start to shake as I kneel down, at parade rest.

“You did please me, boy, but you still didn’t accomplish the mission,” he says.

Fuck, I DID accomplish it. She even brought it up herself! I could have avoided all of this just by telling him the truth! But he pissed me off and this is the results!

I sit there on my knees. Shaking. He comes into the shower and starts to run his cock all over my face.

What I had enjoyed earlier is now turning to fear.

Fuck. He is STILL keeping me off balance!

“Don’t worry, boy,” he says, grinning. “I’ll give you a three second countdown.”

Fuck, all that’s going to do is heighten my fear!

“Three,” he says as he stands before me.

“Two,” he says as he starts to move his cock around.

“One,” He draws out slowly. “No. I have a better idea.”

I breath a sigh of relief. It’s not going to happen!

“You do the countdown, boy,” he says smugly.

“What?” I ask, stupidly.

“Since you failed,” he said, I didn’t fail! But he doesn’t know that! “You can countdown to your own shower.”

Oh Shit!

“You can start anytime, boy,” he says, grinning.

“T-th-three,” I stammer, my fear rising.

He just stands there. Cock in hand. My breathing increases.

“Tw-tw-two,” I stammer, memories of waterboarding are vivid in my memories. The wetness. The terror. My shaking increases.

I can do this.

I can’t do this.

I CAN’T DO THIS!

“O-on-o, IT’S ON, SIR! THE THREE WAY IS ON!” I yell out. Putting my hands in front of my face. “PLEASE DON’T PISS ON ME! I LIED! CHAR AGREED TO THE THREE WAY LAST NIGHT. JUST LIKE YOU THOUGHT SHE WOULD!”

I’m breathing deeply. My heart is racing. I can’t get the memory out of my head of being waterboarded!

The only sound in the shower is my labored breathing.

After a few moments, I am able to catch my breath.

Then

“You lied to me?” he asks in a deadly, quiet voice.

Fuck

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel so bad for Jim. My God! What is this mans braking point? He just takes and endures it.
I mean Matt is just tearing this great man down to his fucking soul.
And we haven’t even got to the three way yet.
I like the thought of Jim watching this young hung stud as he fucks Char. But I know Mats got to use Jim like a fucking little bitch in front of her. How can he come back from that?
What’s her reaction going to be?
And then there’s Matt’s mom. I’m sure Char won’t keep this to herself.
This is a Fucking Mess all right! I predict a murder suicide at the end. There’s no way this can end well. But by all means keep it going. Cause it’s exciting as Hell.

Allen67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I drive out of the driveway and make a right. I’m doing 35 miles per hour. The speed limit is 30 but I’m a bit angry.

I couldn’t throw away that pair of underwear.

Matt’s, MY, underwear. Fuck.

If I feel that way about him trying on some underwear, what’s going to happen when he fucks Char??

How am I even going to make that happen?

Today is Wednesday. I’ve got two days to get her to agree to let the 18 year old kid, boy, man…FUCK! He's going to fuck her!

And speak of the devil, there he is by the road, stretching out.

He hears my car approaching and stops stretching. I slow down and I come to a stop. He comes over to the driver side. I roll down the window.

He crosses his arms on the windowsill, “Hello, boy.” He’s still wearing those shorts but no shirt.

“Hello, Sir,” I say. Fuck, even in uniform and in my own car. Maybe the uniform made it easier to say.

“Did you figure out why I smiled twice, earlier?” He asks with that stare, but it’s offset by his grin. I still can’t fucking read him.

Before I can answer, my phone rings. I look at it. It’s from Char. I go to answer it.

“Don’t answer that, boy,” he orders. My hand goes back to the steering wheel. Back to 10 and 2, just like in driving school. I don’t normally drive that way. Usually, it’s one handed. Fucking voice of authority. From the 18 year old kid, boy. MAN. Fuck!

“But that’s my wife calling, Sir,” I say, did that sound whiny? Fuck, I can’t even answer a call from my wife without his permission.

“She’ll probably leave a voice mail, Jim,” he says standing up. Fuck. He’s getting hard again. And he’s not wearing that underwear he took, that I gave him, that he took! God damn it! “That’s right, Jim. See this hardon? It’s hard from you obeying. You’re right, power is a big trip. Now, what do you want to do?”

I reach out with my left hand and grab it. Fuck, it’s thick. It’s tenting out. “Sir, I am going to be late,” I say. I reach under the tent and grab his cock. Shit. Luckily, we can see any car approaching. And our houses are the only ones for miles around.

“See? You’re still anticipating my needs,” he says, stepping closer. “I didn’t even have to tell you to reach under and stroke it. Your doing it on your own.” FUCK. He didn’t command me or tell me. He just asked, ‘what do you want to do?’ And I grabbed his cock! Was it because I wanted to or because that’s what I thought he wanted?? He steps closer to the car door and pats me on the head. His waist is next to the window and his massive cock is actually sticking through the window because of how close he is. “Now, the reason I stopped you. And you knew I wanted you to stop, otherwise you would have just drove by.”

Fuck. He’s right. I could have just done that. I could have avoided this! But, I slowed down and stopped because I saw him.

What the fuck am I becoming?

“Now, why did I smile twice this morning? And if you don’t want my leakage on your uniform sleeve, you better suck it clean now.” He says smirking.

Crap. I lean over and suck the head of his cock. I’m rewarded with another thick drop of his leakage.

I take my mouth off of his cock and my left hand snakes up his shaft and goes to the base of his head. My left thumb starts to rub his head and more leakage comes out.

“Shit,” he breaths, as his body starts to tense up.

I didn’t even have to wait for an order. As soon as he said shit, my right hand undid my seat belt and I Jumped onto his cock head. Taking it in my mouth as my left hand jacks him. I feel his cock get thicker in my left hand. One rope hit’s the back of my mouth.

I swallow it.

A second rope hit’s the back of my mouth. He places both hands on the top of the door, leaning in, as his breathing becomes moaning. “Jesus,” he moans.

A third rope joins the second in my mouth. I forgot to swallow the second. This kid. Boy. Fuck MAN has my mouth full of cock and cum. I swirl my tongue around his head as I swallow what’s in my mouth and it’s replaced by a fourth rope. A fifth rope.

I swallow both.

A sixth rope! And I continue to lick his head as he pulls back and takes his own hands and restuffs his cock under his shorts. How many times can this boy, kid, MAN fucking cum in a day? I get the sick feeling I am going to find out one day.

“Fuck,” he breathes out. “That was hot!”

Fuck, I think. I just blew him. In uniform. And in my own car!

“Now, boy, what is the answer to my question.” He asks as if I didn’t just swallow his cum for, what, the third time?

“The first time, Sir,” I say, then stop to swallow what remains of his cum in my mouth. I notice the flavor for the first time. “The first time is for me agreeing to be your teacher and mentor.”

“Good.” He says as he steps forward and pats me on the head again. “The second time?”

“The second time is when I called myself your cocksucker, Sir,” I said.

“Very good, boy,” he said as he took his right hand and grabbed my shoulder and gave it an at a boy, shake. “And what else?”

“What, Sir,” I asked. Crap. What else did he see? What did I miss??

“How fast your unbuckled yourself and threw your mouth around my cock,” he said with a grin.

“I did catch that, Sir,” I said. Did I hear some pride in that response? “I didn’t want any of your cum on my uniform or in the car. Sir.”

“You say that, but I think the real reason is you’re becoming such a dedicated cocksucker. I think you’re starting to like my cum. Aren’t you, boy?”

My God, am I? I could feel my eyebrows rise at that thought. I just noticed his taste and it didn’t make me gag. I held his last rope in my mouth longer than I needed to. I could have just swallowed it as quickly as the others.

“I…I don’t know, Sir,” I stammer out. Am I liking his cum? Or was it the situation? I didn’t want any in my car or on my uniform. I didn’t!

But is that the truth?

He bends over, puts his head through the open window, takes his right hand and sets if palm down on my head and then turns my head so I am looking right at him.

“That’s not a no, Jim,” he says, and I can’t break eye contact! “You’re starting to like my cum.”

“No,” I say, quickly.

“You say that way too fast, Captain,” he says with a slow grin. I get that feeling in the pit of my stomach. I don’t know what he’s going to say next, but I know I’m not going to like it. “Captain. Captain Clinton. Cocksucker. Captain Cocksucker. Both are C.C.’s. Now, that’s something I can call you when we are around friends and family and it will be our little secret, won’t it, C.C.?”

NO, I am screaming mentally. In reality, the answer was, “Yes, Sir.” Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!

“You say that so sullenly, C.C.” he says. “But if finally made your cock hard!”

“What?!” I shout, looking down!

Nothing.

No erection.

No bulge.

I can feel my cock is limp.

That evil bastard!

I can feel his hand, which never left my head, turn my head to meet his eyes.

“That will happen, Jim. I WILL get you hard by owning you and using you. You WILL get hard in my presence automatically, one day. And that training will start when I fuck Charlotte on Friday.”

I CAN’T BREAK EYE CONTACT!

He steps back a few feet from the car, “You better get going, Jim. You’re going to be late,” he says.

I gun the car. It jumps as if propelled by jet engines!

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

I hear his laughter fade into the distance.

He’s going to really start conditioning me on Friday!

This has all been a fucking warm up!

I start shaking.

I’m already liking his cum.

NO. I just didn’t want it on my uniform or in my car,

But I literally dove onto his cock.

AGAIN.

And swallowed everything he shot.

So I could keep my car and uniform clean.

That’s what I think. But is it the truth??

I even let it sit in my mouth longer than it needed to.

That can’t be happening.

But it is!

He’s going to fuck Char on Friday.

But it can’t happen.

If I felt that way about his, MY, FUCK, underwear that he tried on, what will happen when he fucks Char?

I’m supposed to make it happen.

He’s got me trapped.

It can’t happen!

How can I make it happen??

Jesus, I told him how much trouble I would get in if I gave him alcohol.

Now, he wants to fuck my wife.

He’s going to fuck my wife in front of me.

He watches porn he said.

What if he tries to cuckold me?

What am I going to do if he does?

FUCK ME – And he said he’s going to do that, too!

FUCK
What a hot story. I’m trying to pace myself so I don’t get to the end too fast. Keep writing!!!!

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He steps into the shower. He places his right hand, palm down, on my head. The other under my chin and yanks my head up to look into his face.

“Why?” he asks. “Why the fuck would you do that?”

“S-sir,” I stammer, looking directly into his eyes. I can’t break contact! “I was going to tell you and then I thought if I did,” I start to breath heavy, “I thought, if I did tell you that I accomplished the mission, so quickly, you’d expect success every single time. Then you made me apologize and kept berating me. I didn’t like it, Sir. And you never said I had to have answer today!” Did I end up sounding petulant?

Fuck, I feel like crying. I feel that tightness in my chest. I feel my sinuses start to get stuffy.

No. NO! I am not going to cry! Especially not with him holding my head like this!

“Let me see if I get this straight, Jim,” he emphasizes my name, looking me square in the eyes. Fuck. I feel like a three year old that got caught eating cookies before dinner. “You accomplished the mission that was set out for you. You did what I asked of you. And you lied about it because I hurt your feelings?” I feel his hands tighten in anger. He’s squeezing my head.

“Y-yes, sir,” I stammer. “It was wrong of me. I see that now, sir.” His hands let go and fall, to his sides. “Let me make it up to you, Sir! I can take more of your cock down my throat! Let me do it again,” I say as I lean forward and reach out with my hands.

I don’t even see it, until I feel it. His right hand, hauls out and slaps me across the face and I fall against the shower wall.

“I’m sorry, Sir!” I yell. I YELLED! How the fuck, what the hell is happening to me. “It won’t happen again!”

He steps closer to me.

He takes his left foot and steps on my head.

“Listen carefully, Jim,” Fuck, first name, again! “My cock is for MY pleasure. It’s NOT to absolve you from your guilt. Is. That. Under. Stood!” he says, pressing down harder on my head with each word!

“SIR, YES, SIR!” I say, in between labored breathing.

The towel over my face.

The water being forced into me.

The waterboarding training is flashing back to me.

I start to shake, uncontrollably.

“Hey,” he says softly. “Hey,” he says, again as he removes his foot from my face. He kneels down beside me and, gently, takes my head and brings it to his shoulder. “It’s going to be ok, Jim,” he says, as he strokes the back of my head. “I know this is a lot to get through,” he continues, as my breathing calms down. I can smell him. I can smell his musk as I start to calm down. “This is all so new to you, isn’t it?”

I nod my head in his embrace.

I’m not going to cry.

I’m NOT going to cry.

“Quit fighting it, Jim,” he softly continues. “This all could have been avoided, if you were just honest, not only with me; but with yourself, too.”

I’m still nodding and breathing in his musk.

Calming down.

“Maybe I did put too much pressure on you, boy,” he says, softly.

“No,” I say, shaking my head. “I can handle it. It’s just so new to me, Sir.” I’m not going cry. “I don’t like this.” What the fuck? Well, I DON’T like this!

He, gently, lifts my head away from his shoulder. Cradling my head in both his hands, he has me looking into his eyes.

His blue eyes.

“No more lying, is that understood, Jim?” he asks.

I nod my head.

“Words, Jim,” he says with a smile.

“Yes, sir,” I say, softly.

“You still have to be punished, boy,” he says.

“I know, sir,” I say, as I get back to kneeling, hands face down on opposite shoulders.

“No, boy,” he says, gently, lowering my hands. “Parade rest.”

Slowly, my hands go behind my back.

I feel better.

I still want to cry, and I make sure he doesn’t see any indication of that.

I am stronger than that!

And, being in this position, I do feel better.

Stronger!

Proud!

“Good boy,” he says, as he stands up and pats me on the head. “Because you were honest, I am going to tell you what your punishment is. So, you are ready for it. Does that make you feel better, boy?”

“Sir,” I say, strongly. STRONGLY, Jesus. “It does make me feel better.”

“Good. Your punishment, boy,” he says, “is you have to drink my piss.”

“I understand, sir,” I say. Fuck, I never thought I’d ever be in a situation where I would drink piss. But this WAS all my fault! This is the correct punishment.

Really, Jim?

SHUT UP!

I open my mouth. He puts his hard cock in. Just the head.

I can easily take it now!

Really, Jim? Pride for that?

SHUT UP!

I feel his cock get slightly larger and the the piss works its way out. Slow at first.

As small rope of piss hits my tongue.

I lock my lips around his head. I won’t let a drop escape!

Because that’s what I know he wants.

Nothing to escape.

Lord, that’s me. Totally trapped and can’t escape.

SHUT UP

The stream becomes stronger. I feel it hit the back of my throat.

I gag, just a little, but fight it back.

I will my throat to open.

I start to swallow.

I can smell his piss in the back of my nose.

I hold my breath.

Swallow!

Mouth fills up as I take a breath through my nose.

Swallow again!

Mouth fills up as I take a breath through my nose.

I repeat this over and over.

At the seventh swallow, my stomach feels distended.

With the last drops, I lick his head clean.

Then swallow the remains.

I feel sick to my stomach.

I want to cry.

I’m not going to cry.

He pats my head, then turns the shower on.

I’m NOT going to cry.

He pats me on the head, again, and leaves the master bathroom.

I’m not GOING to cry.

I’m kneeling in my shower. I hear the front door open, then close.

I’m not going TO cry.

His piss is in my stomach.

I’m not going to CRY!

I puke up all his piss against the shower wall.

Once

Twice

Three times

Dry heaves.

I lean back on the far shower wall.

Water hitting me and running off.

I can’t tell if I am crying or not.

fuck

yearites

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Im shocked to say this because I’m a sick lover of straight guy smaller dick humiliation stories I’d be okay if Jim turned it around but HOW!!! That would involve him humiliating a young boy in front of his wife? That wouldn’t make Jim feel any better! Seems to me this man is going to get utterly cucked and I’m going to love every bit of it. Throw in some ball torture, some vomit and a good face beating and I’ll marry you.