What a pity!

bouzib

Expert Member
Media
his face is cute, athletic body. However the equipment is average or small. Would you sometimes say to yourself when looking at the pics of some nude models or actos: "Oh if only he had a bigger equipment!"
Name some and it'd be better with pics.

D_Yowton Y Yingyang

Account Disabled
Media
Asshole. A penis is a piece of skin that fills with blood for the purpose of reproduction. Having a large one simply does not make one more man or a better lover. If a man's size is all that matters to you, then all men, big or small, would be better off to never have you in their lives.

BelDaniel

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Asshole. A penis is a piece of skin that fills with blood for the purpose of reproduction. Having a large one simply does not make one more man or a better lover. If a man's size is all that matters to you, then all men, big or small, would be better off to never have you in their lives.

dude, you are on "Large Penis Support Group"...don't come in with issues about penis size...thats the whole point of the group!!! If you do have issues with people discussing penis size, why the hell are you part of the group?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

pakim

Just Browsing
Media
^His screename suggests he has a small penis. Its a very physiological problem - imagine having to live with that your whole life? Let the man vent :(

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If a man's size is all that matters to you, then all men, big or small, would be better off to never have you in their lives.

Yikes. Really uncalled for. :mad:

As for Bouzib's original question, I'd have to say Casper Van Dien.

Speaking of photos, Bouzib... :fingersx:

Attachments

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm not a stretched-out, size queen bottom so size doesn't matter at all to me. given a choice, i'd much rather prefer the guy to be intelligent and funny or good looking and/or have a good body, in that order.

anyway, guys with little dicks usually like playing with big ones, which is just fine with me...

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Size REALLY does not matter to me. Sure a nice sized tool is great, but there are some out there that are so large they would be uncomfortable. My mouth is only so large and having to force your jaw wide open for a longer period of time is not my idea of a hot time. And then when the anal penetration comes, OUCH!!!!!
If the guy catches my eye, it is usually his face and or bod and THEN I take a look at the zipper.