What a shitty shitty day!

KYJenni

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I started my day off by crashing my baby car and writing it off.

I then thought the day might get a little bit better as I had my friends come round to mine to take me out in my town for drinks and muppet dancing. We get to the club, I'm standing at the bar and then turn around to see my psycho ex walking in. This is the guy who suffers from drug induced psychosis (I didn't know when I got with him) who flipped one day "What the hell have you been telling the nurses and the Prime Minister about me??" then proceeded to beat the shit out of me and put me in hospital. I left sharpish mid panic attack and am now back home, sitting on my couch counting the minutes until this horrible fucking day is over!!

Anyone else top that?

One happy consolation, I have enough vodka in the house to get a small army drunk :biggrin1:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I started my day off by crashing my baby car and writing it off.

I then thought the day might get a little bit better as I had my friends come round to mine to take me out in my town for drinks and muppet dancing. We get to the club, I'm standing at the bar and then turn around to see my psycho ex walking in. This is the guy who suffers from drug induced psychosis (I didn't know when I got with him) who flipped one day "What the hell have you been telling the nurses and the Prime Minister about me??" then proceeded to beat the shit out of me and put me in hospital. I left sharpish mid panic attack and am now back home, sitting on my couch counting the minutes until this horrible fucking day is over!!

Anyone else top that?

One happy consolation, I have enough vodka in the house to get a small army drunk :biggrin1:

Holy shit, you okay now though? Are you injured in any way?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well - I've had both pyscho ex's and car crashes - never on the same day. Pour youself a stiff one and breathe - can I run you a hot bath - would you like a splif, a massage perhaps - could I maybe bake you something...

Seriously - someone should be there pampering you - virtual pampering isn't much good really, sorry.

Courage!

KYJenni

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A spliff would do the trick, haven't smoked that in ages, a few puffs and I'd be away with the fairies!!

Yeah I'm ok thanks Burns1de, I hurt but no major injuries.

Come on, someone has to have had something shitty happen to them today, or make something up to make me laugh!

Reactions: osmosis70

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quite a bad night last night. Went camping. It rained, fire went out. We were walking around the moors and my mate kicked one of his cans that fell. I went to kick it and my shoe got stuck in a bush. It was in pitch black darkness, my shoe was black. I couldn't see my hand in front of my face. I stuck my hands in this THORN bush and searched for my shoe for about five minutes. My arms and hands are scratched up to fuck. I look like I've been on a self harm binge.

Then on the way home over a field, my mate sunk up to his neck in cowshit/mud. I pulled him out. Then I was up to my thighs in it. We eventually got across the field and walked home...now all my muscles ache and my arms and hands are really cut up. And nobody loves me! lol.

But your day was probably worse. Respec'

My arms and hands are constantly tingling with pain, its annoying.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Come on, someone has to have had something shitty happen to them today, or make something up to make me laugh!

Some thing quite literally shitty happened to me today - wiping my little one's bum the TP some how disintegrated so I ended up wiping with my hand by accident - byak :eek: :confused: not pleasant. Wee'un thought it was hilarious though...

Here :smoker: - get your vitual laughing gear around this *passes*

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't top it, don't want to. :frown1:

So, so, sorry about your car!
Are you okay? I recommend a hot bath with epsom salts to take out any soreness, accompanied by a glass of chardonnay; and whatever treat you desire whether it's Belgian chocolates or Sevruga Caviar.

Your day sucked; but the next one will be better.

What kind of car was it?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sweetheart,

I am so sorry to hear that. I cant imagine how frightening that must have been. You need to be waited on hand and foot for a few days. We need to ship some of the boyz over there to take care of you.

KYJenni

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can't top it, don't want to. :frown1:

So, so, sorry about your car!
Are you okay? I recommend a hot bath with epsom salts to take out any soreness, accompanied by a glass of chardonnay; and whatever treat you desire whether it's Belgian chocolates or Sevruga Caviar.

Your day sucked; but the next one will be better.

What kind of car was it?

I'm ok, bit sore but bath earlier and vodka is helping now!

Saturday is officially over here in the UK so it has to get better for Sunday.

You lot are fab, don't think I've said that yet but really enjoying it here :smile:

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A spliff would do the trick, haven't smoked that in ages, a few puffs and I'd be away with the fairies!!

Yeah I'm ok thanks Burns1de, I hurt but no major injuries.

Well, I fell asleep last night around 2:00 am, and I get a call in to work at
5:00 am due to a fire at my customer's factory.

Not as bad as your day, by far. But its all I have . :wink:

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I stabbed my big toe with a fork this morning... will that make you giggle?

Woke up... went to make coffee..... one eye open. Was putting the dishes away... a fork slipped out of my hands (heavy one) and went STRAIGHT into my big toe.

I wasn't awake enough to realize the impact, until I pulled the damned thing out.

One puncture wound.

But, as I stared at the damned thing sticking out of my toe, first I said, "OW!" then, I HAD TO LAUGH at the ridiculousnous of it all.

Happy Sunday!