What a surprise.

southernstud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Todd was just an average looking guy. His moderate brown hair, almost black eyes, and tone body was nothing to get excited over. For him, life was about work and school. The best thing, graduation was approaching. For 13 years Todd went to school and was finally going to enjoy a summer without worries. He is an 18 year old virgin. Having gone to a public school, Todd never saw another penis in his life, aside from his father's on occasion when his father left the bedroom door open.

Todd worked at a local pool. The days were a bit long, dealing with administrative work. Filing, filling, and sorting through pile after pile of bureaucratic nonsense. There was a new lifeguard that was just hired, she was gorgeous. She had long brown hair, a curvy body, and a personality to drive any man wild. Todd looked around and decided, "I have no chance at all." Kay, a fellow coworker, noticed Todd staring and walked over. "You know, Jen, she is single." Todd laughed and went about his work. He returned to his desk and started reading over the new 5082-F, Pool Insurance and Safety Policy. His mind began to drift.

Jen walks in and she is in a tight blue bikini. Todd looks up, his dick starts to get hard. He looks around, Kay is nowhere to be found. Jen walks over and asks where she can find an accident report form. Todd opens up the desk draw to grab one, and when he pulls the chair back Jen notices the erection in Todd's shorts. She moves in front of him, Todd looks up and sees that Jen has positioned her pussy right in his face. He coughs a little and she just smiles. Pulling her bikini to the side he sees that she is already wet, and the smell is so sweet. He goes to take a lick--then a loud thud.

There is now an extra stack on his desk. Todd realizes that he was daydreaming. The only real thing is the erection; he now tries to cover up what is left of his fantasy. Kay comes in, "Hey Todd, I realized that Jamal and I are going out to dinner--Sushi--you should come." Of course, Todd agrees (who can turn down sushi). As soon as Todd said "yes" Kay informed him that Jen was going to be there. Todd now was thinking he might be getting two helpings of sushi that evenings. The day plowed on and after the office shut down Todd headed to the locker room to get ready for dinner.

A quick shower and on to Mishi Sushi. Todd looked around the locker, there seemed to be more guys than usual. This was the first time Todd had ever showered in the locker room, and he was shocked to see a room of naked guys lathered up and showering. The very thought started to get Todd hard, he knew he had to get rid of his erection. He just got undressed and then people started to stare. He figured it was because he was not "ripped" like the other guys and that it was a physical critique. He walks into the room, surrounded by ripped swimmers, lathers up, and goes on about his business. Todd tries to keep his mind off of Jen; the very thought would create a monster erection. There were a couple guys that were staring at his dick, he was shocked, and they started to get semi. At this point, Todd quickly finished, got dressed, and headed to his car.

As Todd pulls into Mishi's the only thought was how to handle being around Jen. The table had four chairs. Two facing two. Jen and Todd sat next to each other, it was awkward at first, but then things got better. They began to talk, then laugh, and eventually they seemed to really click. It was starting to get late so Kay said that she had to leave, but Jen had rode with Kay. Kay made mention that Jen should just ride home with Todd, it would be on the way. Jen did not want to accept, but she knew she really wanted to spend more time with Todd.

Todd had no say in the matter. Women do what women want, and they decide to do what they want. Todd passed through the neighborhood of beautiful houses until he pulled up to this beautiful house, a nice walkway, leading to a nice set of doors. The architecture gave the illusion of a nice entrance leading to a tight opening; optical illusions are great architectural tools. There were no cars, no lights, what was happening? Jen looked at Todd, "Come inside, no one is home for the next couple of weeks. We have some dessert, and it will give us a chance to talk." Todd felt himself start to get hard, but quickly suppressed it.

The house was beautiful inside. Wonderful. Not a speck of dust. The two were standing in the kitchen as Jen put two pieces of cheesecake on some china and then brought them to her room. Todd followed, expecting to be seated in the dining room. Instead he found himself sitting on the bed, expecting a thud of files to awaken him from this dream. It never came. Jen started with small talk and then the topics turned sexual. "Are you a virgin? I am, but I really want the right dick in me. I don't want to just give it up. I mean. I have had chances, but they never felt right." Todd was getting hard, there was no stopping it. Jen went on into details about herself, she wants Todd, bad. "I have seen many guys, and they don't do it for me. I have been fingered and licked, but I need something filling, something powerful, I need a man. Every time I see you at work, I start dripping. Its hard to control, I want you. I want you in me."

Todd was sure this was a dream. This had never happened. Jen took off her shirt and bra. The little skirt she had on, that was all she had on. She grabs Todd's hands and sucks on his two fingers. She straddles him, facing him, and then guides the freshly sucked fingers to her freshly shaved twat. It was wet, as promised. There was no way she could not feel the solid erection that was right under her pussy. He just let nature take over, he fingered her like there was nothing to it. She screamed and moaned. Then she pulls off his clothes exposing a nice, uncut, 8.5x6 dick. Jen looks at him, "This is fucking huge! I have never seen a dick this big." Todd looks confused, having never seen other dicks himself, he did not know any better.

Jen grabs his foreskin and gently rolls it down, licking his sensitive, wet glans. Todd twitches from the sensation. Before he realizes it, Jen has placed his dick down her throat and is blowing him. She is skilled, she takes it all. Todd is so close and Jen knows. Jen back off his dick and rolls over on her bed. She pulls out a Magnum from the nightstand. She has dreamed about this night. Todd goes down, spreads her legs, and gets her ready. He uses his tongue to lick her clit, getting the sweet juices flowing, and fingers her hole to get her ready.

He puts on the condom--a little harder than expected. He grabs her legs apart and slowly puts his dick into her pussy. She screams the most pleasured scream as he puts his head into her. Then he feels a tight spot. The holy grail, the hymen. Todd gives an extra little push, and with that Jen lets out a wailing sound like no other. There is some blood, but not too much. He quickly wipes up the blood and pushes onward. She is tight, oh so tight, and he feels himself stretching her out. Jen is loving every minute, she digs her nails into Todd's add as she tries to fit more and more of his dick in her little pussy. He pumps and pumps and when he feels he is about to cum Todd pulls out and takes off the condom. Jen knew what to do. Jen grabs his cock with both hands and starts to milk the beast. He blows a mouth-filling load. Like a trooper, she swallows it all.

Todd didn't know what to do, or what to say. Jen gets up, "Well, I have to work in the morning, but I will see you around." With that, Todd got up and left. The next day, Todd saw Jen come into work, she was walking a little funny--wonder why? She came into the admin office and told Todd that she was going away for school, but she would keep in touch. Todd was baffled. Before she left she whispered into Todd's ear, "There are few men who will match up to you. You will be unforgettable." With that Todd wished it had all been a dream, but he also knew it was the start to the best summer ever.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice work vastr8fit! keep going. I'd love to hear some more summer adventures from our young hung hero :biggrin1:

A bit more description and grunting and grinding for us dirty old men would be appreciated.

Cheers

JJ