What a vagina feels like for a man with a very large cock?

bike5087

Experimental Member
Media
Hello. Curious what vaginal sex feels like for super endowed men.
I have an “average” sized cock and it can be physically exhausting to get all up in there to feel the wonders of the good stuff that lies so deep and just kind of almost accessible to those of us with just under or around 6”.
I love feeling it though!
With the effort it takes to get there, I (and my female partner )can only enjoy it fairly briefly.
Thanks!

Reactions: Rustyridge

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have an “average” sized cock and it can be physically exhausting to get all up in there to feel the wonders of the good stuff that lies so deep and just kind of almost accessible to those of us with just under or around 6”.
With the effort it takes to get there, I (and my female partner )can only enjoy it fairly briefly.
Thanks!
If she's relaxed and wet, it's like sliding it into a tight but slippery tunnel of honey

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks!
At 7 inches, I've been able to go balls deep in every woman I've been with, but not all the time, not in every position, and sometimes I've need to ease into that by starting with shallower thrusts.

Then again, not all women like to take all of any penis balls deep, and there are more nerve ending in the outer part of the vagina that the inner part. Since the average penis is between 5-6 inches, and there are almost 8 Billion people on the planet, most women are perfectly happy with what you've got, so enjoy it!

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At 7 inches, I've been able to go balls deep in every woman I've been with, but not all the time, not in every position, and sometimes I've need to ease into that by starting with shallower thrusts.

Then again, not all women like to take all of any penis balls deep, and there are more nerve ending in the outer part of the vagina that the inner part. Since the average penis is between 5-6 inches, and there are almost 8 Billion people on the planet, most women are perfectly happy with what you've got, so enjoy it!
My gf's pussy is deeper than normal. She likes cock so she checked it out by sliding in dildos of various length to see how much she could take. I think she's an awesome fuck. For anal sex it's less of a challenge as long as you realize you may need to angle your cock in a certain way to reach the hot spot at the second barrier

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 7.5 x 6.5+, and it's like a warm slippery sleeve. my wife always mounts me so she can work my largeness slowly into her, and it's quite a turn on as she gets more aroused. she's very good at slowly riding me, kneading my cock. she totally loves that stuffed feeling as I like stuffing her.

D

deleted136887

It takes a lot of foreplay to go in deep, and even then, I am asked to go slow.
I love the feeling of my balls touching her ass, and my cock is thickest at the base, so it fills her up totally at the entrance, and I can feel the tip at the end.
But that happens rarely.

ss7979

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depends on the girl and the position. Some are too tight and need to be super wet to start. Some are too shallow. Slamming a cock into a cervix at the wrong position isn’t good. But it’s best when you can get back behind and feel it wrapped so tight balls deep. Can’t slam it but just push up in her back and forth and let her get off on how tight it is. That feeling when it’s a good pussy that squeezes and releases, that feeling is perfection.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not super large by any stretch (sorry couldn't avoid it). But it really does depend on the other party.

My first wife was a petite woman of Asian descent. She was also a virgin. We were physically incompatible. Every coupling was a challenge. "Go slow" was the mantra. And hearing the words "wait, stop" three times meant let's call it a night. I don't think she ever derived pleasure from penetration.

My second wife was more accommodating, but sadly that meant accommodating to more than just me.

I'm 7 x 5" so not huge huge, but bigger than average. My long term female FB has no issues with my size and feels like a hot, slippery grip in my cock- she can take me straight away when she is ready and I let her decide when she is ready. She is relaxed and ready for whatever happens.
A girl I met after the lockdown is quite a bit younger than me and petite in all ways-she seems to think my cock is the biggest thing ever... it may be so for her as she can't take me straight away even when she thinks she is ready although she is learning to be past ready before trying. We might try 3 or 4 x before things start to happen, when she does take me it is the warmest, tightest feeling ever- she has the most amazing muscle tone. I don't last long initially with the tightness and rippling sensation (which isn't the best for her), but she always tries again after 10 or so minutes and then we can go for maybe 35 minutes with her on top to start, sopping wet and multiple orgasms- she gets right into it and keeps going, literally running with juices. Best thing is that she builds up leave from work which she has to take from time to time, often at my place it seems.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They're all different to some degree, making sure they're ready, relaxed and really wet is the key and even then lube is usually needed with the tight ones. Once you're in it feels fantastic and you can start your journey exploring her depths and stretching it to accommodate you.

RedDevilCock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Each Vagina is different just like cocks are different. For the Answer of what do they feel like? Which one? The one that's able to take you slow and fits like an amazing glove and you feel everything and she lets you know you are in her like no other.
The always need lube ones and once you've got moving like a well oiled machine (haha) you can fuck or make love.
The ones that can handle your girth / length and can actually grab bend over and fuck till you collapse with each other.
Or the HOLy Fuck? No Slow down okay handjob only. I'm sure as hell never going to take you fast?

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If she's relaxed and wet, it's like sliding it into a tight but slippery tunnel of honey
Though thankfully nowhere near as sticky :joy:

I guess to give my input to OP, it feels tight, wet, warm, and amazing like sliding your dick into a slick snugly fitting soft glove that just engulfs you in all the best ways.

Sure, some are so tight it’s darn near uncomfortable because you’re worried you’ll hurt your partner, but with the right amount of foreplay, it usually works out.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not huge lengthwise but above average thickness. Have had a lot of women comment on it during sex. During the pandemic I fucked a lotta women from online since the clubs etc were closed and it was easier lol just have em cum straight to the house....lot of them mentioned the thickness

ss7979

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the main difference is that I can really feel what a pussy is doing. Like I can feel when it comes. I can feel it squeeze. I can feel her cervix move up and back. I can feel stomach muscles when I’m up deep. My average buddies don’t seem to be able to feel this much