What a wonderful site! New & Love it!

What would you like for me to consider doing with you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peggy46

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi everyone!

Oh my goodness...another new'be! A friend sent me to you. What a wonderfully interesting site. I have always been "one of those" girls who would show you mine if you would show me yours, so this is like a "candy store" come true!

I am a MWF, 47, 5'3", 105 lbs, with a much older, unknowing husband, so everything I do I do with a thought of discretion, but this was too exciting to pass up. I work and travel as an on-site insurance claims rep, and my travels take me just about everywhere sooner or later.

My husband and I have a condo in Gatlinburg, TN, so I noted that at "home" as it can be a great place to meet when I am there.

I was "one of those" girls in high school & college who was known as "easy." All a guy had to do was to put my hand on HIS cock, hard or soft, and there was NO way I could say "Stop...." You must have known other girls like me. We were fun, weren't we!

My favorite things... exhibitionism, teasing, doing, showing, touching, photo tributes, meeting for real life encounters, and on and on.

If you write me, I can sometimes be slow in answering if I am away on a claims assignment, but rest assured, if you write me something that excites me, you will get a response!

Naked kisses,
Peggy

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello Peggy, I can give you something no one else in the world can. I can give you the best of a dildo and a cock with my fleshtube (see gallery). I guarantee my fleshtube to trancend anything you've experienced before.

D

deleted136887

Sounds like the perfect woman....
Glad you could make it here.