What about 5.5 girth?

D_aco04hcx

Just Browsing
Media
i'm, at my best, a little over 6.5 long and 5.5 thick and this makes my cock look smaller that it really is. okay, it's not that long but to me seems that girth is out of proportion with lenght.
is there any serious way to take it out another half an inch through exercise???

Goon: You don't want a skinny dick. Yours is fine.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know what you mean. My girth (at least I feel) does make my cock look shorter. With that said....if I had to trade in some thickness to gain length....no f'n way!

greenTent: Never really considered the value of girth until my wife made a comment about preferring a balance of the two. My measurements vary. Generally I am 8.5" x 6". I can reach 9" x 6.2" on a good libido day.

FonsworthBentleyIII

Just Browsing
Media
I'd take girth over length. I kinda wish my penis was wider like lexing steele his has a diameter of 2 1/4 inches BUT a circumfrence of 6inches!!! Which i find to be unbelieveable because it looks much thicker, maybe its due to the diameter.....I grew to 6 recently and i'm gunning for a little under 7; the girth of a aerosol can :D

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I totally agree!

At one time in my life, I thought that I’d do anything to trade some of my thickness for just one more inch of extra length (Heck, half an inch will do! please, God, please?). The situation became a real issue at one point when girth was proving an obstacle for comfortable penetration with one particular girlfriend (Admittedly, she was quite petite and we were young and inexperienced, but I felt so much guilt for the pain and difficulty it was causing!) Sent me into a tailspin, wondering if something was wrong with me and all that.

But since then, I’ve come to feel that the extra girth has been a major benefit for me. It's my best feature! ;)

As to your question about exercises to gain length, I’ve noticed a few other threads here talking about that sort of thing (stretching, kegals, I think). Maybe someone with some firsthand experience (pun probably intended there) with those techniques can offer some advice?

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
If you want to believe that exercise might help you then you can go to thread about wanting to be freaky big or one I started in sex with a long penis then to "before and after..." but be forewarned there is a group of members who not only have large dicks themselves but have extra sensory perception coupled with omniscience so their reviews of claims there of being bullshit should be carefully considered. All recollections on this site are somewhere between gospel and bullshit and you have to try to determine that yourself.

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Normally exercise(jelqing) do not cause you to loose girth, but most in fact see gain in the girth, and of course the length. However allot of people give up on jelqing after only doing it for a month or so. For most people it takes some time in both daily(about a half hour per day) and long term, an average increase in jelqing is about 1 to 1.5 inches in anywhere from 6 to 12 months. However there are people who see results within only a few weeks of doing it. But back to your original post...yes, you should see some increase in length doing exercises.

D_aco04hcx

Just Browsing
Media
i know jelq takes dedication and i have not that much... what about stretch? i could do that before sleeping when in the bed.
i'll give a try at jelqs but i need to know a sort of a schedule, where to read some about?

thanks