What about BALL SIZE?

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lots about cock size on this site (of course), but what about the partners-in-sex, the BALLS? Any real, reliable info on ball-size? In inches/cms, that is ... not the usual "mine are as big as duck eggs ... golf balls ... they bang my knees when I walk, etc.etc." Never seen any stats on this subject, and size does vary.

tellme2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Get the testicle firmly in hand, stretch skin taught. measure with ruler top to bottom and side to side. Mine are small compared to the ones I have seen in the locker rooms. Would gladly trade inches of cock for big balls.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Get the testicle firmly in hand, stretch skin taught. measure with ruler top to bottom and side to side. QUOTE]

Yes, that's the way to do it. Mine are 5.8cms x 4.8cms (2 1/4" x 1 7/8"), as accurately as I can do it. People have said that they are big, but I'm never sure of this, as casual comparisons are not obvious or easy to make. Why is why I thought we might get some info in this thread.

jack_again

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I suggest volume measurement via the water displacement method. Pour a known quantity of water into a wide rimmed glass (or bowl) to the brim, then, after dipping, subtract the remaining liquid ;)

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the past I've seen references to ball measurements and, as I recall, they were done with calipers. That seems more reliable than trying to do it either with a ruler (a device that doesn't bend) or a tape measure (a device that would tend to add to the meansurement as it followed the curve of the "objects"). Anybody have some calipers handy?

uniquename

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm certainly below below average in this topic :( one of them is totally atrophied (about the size of my little finger end -knuckle to tip) and the other is maybe 2" * 1.5"

jack_again

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In the past I've seen references to ball measurements and, as I recall, they were done with calipers. That seems more reliable than trying to do it either with a ruler (a device that doesn't bend) or a tape measure (a device that would tend to add to the meansurement as it followed the curve of the "objects"). Anybody have some calipers handy?
Dammit! I left my calipers with my forceps!!

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
You should not care about testis size unless you deeply respect and wish to emulate chimpanzees.

If you are a real human, penis size is what should interest you.

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Best way to measure testicles is by volume and to be precise you need to have ana ultrasound.

Average volume is 18cm3 with a range from 12 cm3 to 30cm3

I had an ultrasound once to check for a varycosele and my testicles measured up to:

Right: 43x28x26 (mm) V= 16.4 cm3
Left: 45x23x25 (mm) V= 13.5 cm3

So I guess below average :-(

Here's some more info:

Testicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

kloffus2000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We have been here before in 2008. athread called "so how big are your balls?" . Here's what I wrote then.
OK Adam Mine are about average I think. They are 55x40x35 mm which translates as about 2.2 x 1.6 x 1.4 inches. Both pretty much the same. The volume of each comes out at 40ml which according to the orchidometer is big but I do't think they really are. I read that the normal range is between 25 and 35 ml. It puts me at the top end of average. You are strikingly bigger. Be proud of them and show us a picture please.

I love big balls and wish mine were bigger. Some guy commented that mine we " peas" and maybe he was right compared to the really big fellows that sent photo links on that original thread - I am not talking about the salined or pumped guys , I mean the natural ones.

kloffus2000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Regarding Jack again's water displacement method, I tried this a year or two ago but I have forgotten the result. I think it proved rather unreliable. You must cynch the balls tightly ate the end of the scrotum ( I have stretched mine tso there is spare skin to pull out of the way). I fill a cup to the brim and stand it in a soup plate on a small low table. Then I straddle the table and lower my cynched balls in to the depth of the cynch and collect the water that spills over into the soup plate and measure that. I must try it again and let you know.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I suggest volume measurement via the water displacement method. Pour a known quantity of water into a wide rimmed glass (or bowl) to the brim, then, after dipping, subtract the remaining liquid ;)

I don't know about you, Jack, but my balls tend to float.

... You must cynch the balls tightly ate the end of the scrotum ...

Sounds like that might work.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All I know is that I have always been told that I have big (huge!) balls. Most guys can't get both of my testicles in their mouth at the same time. I also have to buy a larger metal cockring so I can get my nuts through before I put my cock in. I usually have a large bulge down my right thigh (I dress right) and most assume that I have a big cock. Well, the majority of the mass is my balls! So yes, I guess I do have big nuts.

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw this real old guy at the gym with huge balls. I wasn't intentionally looking. It was like two x large eggs in his sack and then some