What about BALL SIZE?

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Forget the calipers Pecker Checker, last year I demonstrated my width/girth with the most accurate set of calipers (starrett calipers) and all the nay-sayers got confused/baffled or did they just swallow their tongues? :smile:
Back to the original question, my balls each measure (by caliper of course): 3.479" long by 2.098" in diameter. :eek:

In the past I've seen references to ball measurements and, as I recall, they were done with calipers. That seems more reliable than trying to do it either with a ruler (a device that doesn't bend) or a tape measure (a device that would tend to add to the meansurement as it followed the curve of the "objects"). Anybody have some calipers handy?

D

deleted509196

I can't say I've measured my b/f's balls, not even measured his cock. Balls would be harder to measure though!

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Had to get one of my balls checked out today since it was real sore and swollen up a bit. The doctor did have a funny comment I thought. He called them "your boys" and told me to start using more support when I run... Even told me to lose my boxers for a few days :(

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
In the past I've seen references to ball measurements and, as I recall, they were done with calipers. That seems more reliable than trying to do it either with a ruler (a device that doesn't bend) or a tape measure (a device that would tend to add to the meansurement as it followed the curve of the "objects"). Anybody have some calipers handy?

I know I don't by any means have the biggest balls on this site, nor would I want to, but I do have a pair of calipers and was asked by an LPSG member (kloffus2000) for a measurement, so here's a couple of caliper pics.

Attachments

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
They do vary in size baised on volume of semen stored in them. The longer it has been since you have emptied them the bigger they are.

Gheeez!, guydivad, I didn't think ANYONE actually believed that. I thought all the talk about a guys balls being full of cum was just symbolic, or metaphorical. The balls don't contain any semen, they just produce sperm cells and male hormones such as testosterone. The amount of fluid involved in transporting sperm cells to the prostate is not much and doesn't make up a significant fraction of the overall semen volume. Virtually all of the fluid found in semen is produced by the seminal vesicles (about 60%) and the prostate (about 30%) and is stored in those organs and in the ejaculatory ducts. There can also be a fair amount of precum from the Cowper's glands in the mix, but only a tiny amount of the actual semen fluid volume comes from your balls.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes they are big, sometimes small.
I can not measure them. The only thing I know I must have tight underwear, because I do not know when they are going to swing...
With aging they hang a centimeter or 3 lower; but if I'm almost cumming they are very hard and close to my body.
And if then the sexual act stops... tja then I ve really "hard balls" ( we used to call them blue balls )

I haven t had a bedpartner that loved the balls, that's because I'm hetero. Softly playing with the balls is like teasing a girls outer labia; gently ; just a soft touch. Most women think that they must grap the guy with his balls. Even my girl-friend after several years don't pay any attention to the balls. It s for the real thing.

However most man like it very much ...

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I suggest volume measurement via the water displacement method. Pour a known quantity of water into a wide rimmed glass (or bowl) to the brim, then, after dipping, subtract the remaining liquid ;)

This is exactly what I did! Glad to know there's another genius out there! I displaced a gallon and a half....

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I know I don't by any means have the biggest balls on this site, nor would I want to, but I do have a pair of calipers and was asked by an LPSG member (kloffus2000) for a measurement, so here's a couple of caliper pics.

They look quite massive, man. Congratulations!

Dynmk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got big ones as well. Mine are like Jumbo Eggs...the displacement method seems interesting. Unlike many guys I know, mine are sensative to the touch. If I do something strenuous, the end up hurting me. Slapping back and forth on mt legs if I attempt to freeball extremely painful. Unless I am home and totally relaxed and naked, I wear a jockstrap under my clothes. It pulls it all up, but no pressure against my body to make the ache.