What about breast implants?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ben34, Jul 30, 2006.

1. ben34

ben34 Member

Albums:
    Wife's thinking about getting a boob job.

Any guys been w/ a lady before and after? What is the difference in feel, function, etc.?

Shes 34b now and they are beautiful, she wants to go to a full c because she's had kids and wants to look better/firmer. I know they will look great, but how do they "work"??

I need a test drive first - definite breast man here.

2. dongalong

Gold Member

I've felt some larger, tighter implants, they feel nice and soft but not the same as naturals. They are just that little bit firmer and don't wobble as much. When they are well done with just a small increase in size they can look amazing!
    What about those creams/pills that claim to enlarge the cup size in a few months has she considered that?
    http://www.ebreastaug.com/breast-enhancement/non-surgical.html

3. LargeinKC

LargeinKC Member

I personally think they are great. I had a girlfriend who was a B/C cup who went to a DD/F cup depending on the bra. They were very nice. They start out very firm, but they begin to soften up, but still keep their shape over time. We made it about a week before having sex. I couldn't touch though, but I think that made it better. A few weeks later they were fully "functional".

Good luck and I wish you and your wife the best.

Draft saved Draft deleted