What about Cock first caught your eye?

LngDngLvr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As far back as I can remember I was always fascinated with the Male form. As a youth I always wanted to be around men. Not EVEN boys my own age, but men. Don't know if this is a nature or nurture topic but it was definitely something outta my control in which I had no say. Perhaps it was hormonal, as I starting growing body hair at an "earlier than normal" age when compared to my friends.
(As an aside my Mom was sick for much of my early youth.) I can remember being in showers with my Dad like at 4 and 5 as he was my primary caregiver, he is uncut and I am cut, and NO I was NEVER molested. My Dad is a wonderful man nor was I molested by anyone else for that matter so PLZ do NOT even go there. THAT being said, when I would see his penis I would just be mesmerized. You know how you can become entranced by a campfire, hypontized? Same damn thing. He would just tell me to hurry up, breaking my trance, and once he said something to the effect "Don't worry you'll get bigger when your older." I guess he didn't want me to feel intimidated by him or think there was something wrong with me.
Anyway, when I was eight. My family stopped at a rural gas station. While my Dad was getting gas/paying/buying food my older brother, he was 12, walked to the back where the magazine stand was. Yes in those days they were unwrapped. Being the baby brother, I followed, kinda like taking his lead. We were never and still are not close. He took down a girlie mag and started flipping through the pages. I was always and am still I spose considered a bit of a rebel in my family so not wanting to be like him I did take his lead. Except I took down a Playgirl magazine. I knew this was wrong so I took down a girlie mag and hid the Playgirl within the girlie mag. I can still remember how hard it was to keep that mag from slipping out. I was so scared but it was such a rush. I can't remember much about my bro's reaction. I guess his own mind was occupied? I do remember when it was time to leave he grabbed me by the shirt.
Anyway, after flipping through the pages I came across some pix of a man. I can STILL see these shots. He was walking down a hall and he had on a blue, buttoned-down, long sleeved, oxford-style shirt. No pants! No underwear! I'd never seen another man other than my Dad and again those were in the most non sexual of instances. This was different though.
He had long harry brown legs and the biggest of a dark bush with a long long long dangling dick. I turned the page and there was another shot of him at a refrigerator door open. Much closer up of his body. I think he was drinking something leaning aginst the door but his cock was now almost fully HARD and shiny. I'd NEVER seen this. Didn't even know they could grow! All I knew was for the FIRST time I was completely entranced/hypnotized in away I'd never been before.
This may seem strange but all I wanted was to hug his long thigh NEVER let go and rest my head/cheek in his lap. I thought this seemed like it would be so comforting? I'm not sure if comforting is the right word but it was just what I innately seemed to be called to do. I didn't want to have sex or do anything sexual for THAT matter I just wanted to bury my face in his crotch feel his bush on my cheek and take deep breaths. I swear it was outta my control. Yes primal.
SO? Str8's, Gays, Bi's? Describe the the first time in your life that you remember being mesmerized or intrigued by looking at another man's "larger than normal" penis. Ladies feel free to participate. Is my experience abnormally young? BTW if anyone has the shots of that man for the love of mankind let me know.

Last edited:

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I remember I was with a friend at daycare. We were both around 9 or so. It was lunch and we were out by a wooden fence behind some bushes, playing with Star Wars figures and making war. We got bored with that. My friend then asked me if I was circumcised, because he'd heard the word from his parents and they'd said he wasn't to some of their friends. I said I didn't know, so he asked if he could see. I said I wanted to see his as well. So we both stood up and pulled our shorts down. His was smaller than mine. I remember he said, "Whoa" and stared at mine. I think he was intrigued by my circumcision scar and the fact that I have a dual-colored dick, although it could have been from my size. I was about 3.5 inches flaccid then if I recall correctly. I was mesmerized by his foreskin though. It covered about half of his head, and it looked perfect. Then I dared him to put his dick though a hole in the wooden fence, because we'd watched The Sandlot recently and both thought every wooden fence had a mean, nasty dog on the other side. He did, then I followed suit. Then we both pulled our shorts up and went inside to play N64.

I didn't really see another large dick 'til about 8th grade. I had PE with a Hispanic guy I knew as an acquaintance. I remember I could always see the outline of his dick through his sweats and boxers. Must have been around 5 or 6 inches flaccid. That's all I really remember of him.

I've only seen one guy larger than me flaccid. In college we got drunk and went skinny dipping in my pool. His hung long and had a lot of extra skin, though he was circumcised. We both got a little horny and decided to jerk off by the pool, since nobody was home then. He was an honest to God 9 incher, and I just watched him play with his cock. He watched me a little too, and said he was bigger than anyone he'd seen besides himself. We both shot huge loads into the pool and watched the cum swirl in the water. Those are just a few of the memories I've had being really enamored with cock.