What about genital smell ?

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:
I have a friend who rinses his face with peroxide (from the brown bottle) after washing it every morning. While his skin is lovely, the hair surrounding his face is blond. He says that happened in high school, and hasn't changed, and he attributes it to the regular peroxide use.

Hydrogen peroxide is the active ingredient in all color safe bleach, and in oxy-clean and its knockoffs. They are exccellent stain fighters.

It is also the main ingredient in any tooth whitening treatment. It will leave temporary white spots on gums and skin if it comes into contact with those whitening strips.

It is not meant to not rinse off. After the bubbles dissipate, and it no longer appears active, rinse.

Also, I use peroxide as a mouthwash (because it bleaches my teeth). I would have to disagree about it being odorless. Someone with a nose as sensitive as this man's might find the smell quite unpleasant. I know I do. However, I will say the the peroxide scent does not linger on my breath. And I do not usually rinse my mouth out, but the pH of my mouth, and the moisture, is very different from the glans.

Zord Khan

Experimental Member
Media
When I was a teenager my crotch always seemed to smell of old socks, I found it really embarrassing, but not embarrassing enough to stop wanking morning and evening... probably I didn't clean up properly. I've gone through phases of having a smelly crotch ever since, but never as smelly as back then. At times the skin seems affected too, and doctors have given me a solution to rub on: it seems to do the trick.

Two things are guaranteed to make me smell:

beer (fortunately I don't like it very much)
fish (well i live in Hungary and there's not much fresh fish around)

but often I find that what I eat is easy to smell on my skin. For instance, an hour after having an espresso coffee I can smell coffee in my armpits. Same with salmon, and all sorts of other foods. I'm not flexible enough to be able to smell it on my cock so it's only the stronger smells from there that get noticed.

Long Dong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All you have to do is spray your genitals with Right Guard spray anti-perspirant / deodorant after you shower and you will be all set.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
buddy, did you try any of those recommendations? any changes?

I was also wondering whether you asked anybody else to smell it, to see what they think. If your sense of smell is very sensitive, somebody with an average nose could give you a second opinion. People tend to have distinctive smells, but they are not always unpleasant to others if you are generally clean and not stressed.