What about ifidelity in a relationship?

curiousboyrom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi, i hope i will find here new friends for chat. What about infidelity in a relationship? Why do we do it? What are the reasons for wich we make it? It can be considered a normal part of a relation?
About me i can say that some times i cheat my partner. I dont know why, just accidentaly :naughty: . We are togheter for around 3 years (and i wander if that can be an excuse). Last time i cheat 2 mounts ago, like usualy accidentaly after a party of a friend of mine.
Do you cheat sometimes? When you cheat last time? What was the reason in your case? Is it important in a relationship to change sometimes the partner?
I dont think that are persons who dont cheat.
Can we speack about it here? about our moust recently infidelitys?
I hope i will get nice repleys, THX:beerchug:

curiousboyrom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it wasn't me! :261::eek22:
i didn't wrote that. it was my stupid bf who was at my computer thinking that he could write and he didn't know that is logged with my username. So i cought him with that. Maybe it's my luck that i know now. I regret that i find it this way.

............. i will keep this threat open beacouse i think it's a good one.
That's disgusting!!
:liar::dot::asshole::spank::smashfreakB::AR15firing:

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Strange, I was wondering, while reading that if you're bored for an might find it on your computer or even be a member also of this group. Then, comes the twist, it was your boyfriend.

Since you want a thread to continue, how do you feel about being cheated on? Will you cheat now to get even? Have you cheated in the past? Will you confront him? Will you inquire as to who he cheated with? There are many, many questions and different directions, the thread can go now.

BTW: you have a great cock.

curiousboyrom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i can;t cheat by revenge... that will not make me feel good.
how is to be cheated? i'm not sad, i'm just angry!
he is free to go!
i never cheated anyone ...
i'm young ... life go on!