What about penis enlargement creams/pills?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Tina_Ciao, Jul 24, 2009.

1. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

What about something other than exercise. Do penis enlargement pills like Extenze *ever* work (I'm thinking they must have some success to still be on the market) or Enlargel lubrication gel/cream?

Has anyone had any size difference experienced through the use of pills or creams/gels, and if so, how much?

2. Big Al

Gold Member

A good supplement will help improve blood flow, but they really need to be taken in conjunction with some kind of regimen to see actual size gain results.

Someone with severe blood flow issues may see some gains from pills alone, but it would be more from a restoration of functioning than actual size gains.

3. D_Tina_Ciao

So the only benefit to all the pills and creams is increased blood flow?
    No actual gain of tissue then - anyone else have a different experience or knowledge?

4. Big Al

Gold Member

It's one thing to claim your penis will get larger, but I've never heard of a pill making claims of creating new penile tissue- even from the most zealous of pill promoters.

5. D_Tina_Ciao

So what happens is essentially a blood engorgement, not actual penile enlargement, even from exercise? :confused: That's very limiting then, isn't it? Just a woman here, trying to understand.......

6. Big Al

Gold Member

With actual penis enlargement (from tension) the tissues do stretch and stay that way after some time. This allows the corpora to expand. Whether new tissue develops remains to be seen, although there's certainly going to be some tension-induced thickening of the ligaments and fascia.

7. DecoyMAX

DecoyMAX New Member

Albums:
    Believe it or not but a couple years ago I took vig-rx for 3 months and got roughly a 1/2-1 inch increase in length. It makes a big difference when your flaccid and gives you a harder erection.

I think taking those pills along with exercising your penis; overtime you will notice results. I would say more in the length than girth.-

8. fxc1100

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Eveything Big Al said was correct. Hence why a lot of those pill company's were pulled of the marked and if they were't pulled off the market their advertising changed from "watch it get bigger" to "get better performance and a slight size increase." A few of those company's got sued seeing that they don't actually increase size but just blood flow and give a temp increase in size.

DecoyMAX: Not that I don't believe you but I don't believe you =) I've never seen any have documented proof of using pills alone usually with some kind of regimen but hey you might bee that 1 in a million that it actually worked for. Like most gainers who used pills to gain their .5 - 1 inch you probably never documented your gains with pictures huh?

9. DecoyMAX

DecoyMAX New Member

Albums:
    no this was about 4-5 years ago... and I didn't care about sharing with anyone.

10. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

I take the pills at bed time. I penis gets so hard I can not get to sleep but in joy it.

11. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    The problem is that there are so many scams out there, that the good methods get watered down with the crap.

The important thing to remember: What Methods will cause REAL tissue growth.

There's no miracle Pill out there that will increase the size. Is there a Miracle pill that will make you have huge arms and a muscular chest? No.

Some herbs may help with circulation, which may eventually increase the size - but think about it. More circulation means more blood packing in - I.E. stretching the vessels out.

Jelquing and Pumping tend to work faster as they force the stretch of the tissue. Much like bodybuilding tears the muscle tissue - then the body rebuilds it stronger. Over and over.

Every person is different. Some men see an improvement, some do not.
    It's also important to take in consideration how much of an effort was put into the method. No Pain, No Gain.

As a general rule of thumb - I would stay away from these miracle pills. Who knows what is in them, and your making your Liver try to filter all that crap out.

L-Arginine helps me have a firmer erection. It's a needed Amino Acid by the body.
    1 500mg per day with a meal and I'd bet many men would have a firmer larger erection.
    And guess what? It's available just about everywhere for around $9.00 - and its something your body can use.

I am a man with borderline diabetes, hypertension, depression, and anxiety. It's a miracle I can get an erection. I've tried Vig-RX, Cobra, and a few others to help... Nothing helped as much as the L-Arginine.

#11 Rikter8, Aug 30, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted