What about Penis Pumps

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by hung9inchteen6888, Sep 28, 2006.

1. hung9inchteen6888

hung9inchteen6888 New Member

I really dont need one but i have always wondered do these things actually work?

2. gprent

gprent Member

Vacuum pumps have absolutely worked for me but you have to be careful to resist the temptaion to go overboard when using them. You figure if a little vacuum pressure is good then a lot of pressure must be really good, but it is not. Like any PE technique the secret is in staying in control and staying below your trauma levels.

3. Shorty

Shorty New Member

Results can vary and I think it takes a long time to get any noticable increase in the unpumped state. It is most likely to be an increase in girth, not length, if there's a difference.

Of course, in a pumped condition there's a noticeable difference, but again mostly girth. As said above, you need to proceed slowly and carefully as it is easy to overdo it!

4. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Never used one, and not planning to (then again ...if thing looked difrent then I actually could...) , but I heard they bring instant results, yet they are temporary only, but like every PE technique... use it constantly and then you'll get some gains.

5. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    I've used one and my dick didn’t stretch too much longer… half an inch as best – but, it measured 8 inches around after an hour of relatively soft pumping. AND… It weighed about two fucking pounds.

6. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pumping takes a HUGE (no pun intended) amount of dedication and spirit to achieve permanent gains. Years and years of pumping can increase the surface area of the skin of your penis, and build larger smooth muscle tissue capable of holding A LOT more blood. Most men do not have the patience and persistence required to achieve permanent gains, so the common experience among most men who have pumped is not usually a positive one. Increasing one's size is extremely difficult and can be dangerous to the skin of the penis. That is the name of the game, destroy tissue so it can build back up stronger than before. Anyone with pumping questions can PM me and I will try to answer them as best as I can. If your curious about how pumping can achieve permanent gains, then check out this thread and see how big one can get from years of dedicated pumping.

http://www.lpsg.org/adult-websites/33720-tripods-fat-massive-cock-video.html

7. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    I pump about 2x a week and I have been doing it off and on for about a year and have seen some gains to girth. I know I would have alot more if I was more dedicated so if you have the time and dedication you should see some differences after a few months. Yes some of it will leave if you stop but some of it will stay perminent as well.

8. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Remember...

The equipment you buy makes all the difference in the world.

Would you take a 77 Caddy Fleetwood to an autocross? No.

Vacutech I have found makes the Best Cylinders on the market.
    (No Im not a rep, just a very happy customer)
    Their customer service rocks too, and they are super friendly.
    Just be serious about your goals when you call them...stupid questions will get you stupid response.

I've tried other cylinders (NW Pump works) and they arent built as good, and the quality is more budget conscious.
    The hand pump I prefer came from NW Pump works, as its identical to the Brass Mity-Vac you will find in the stores, with a Gauge.
    Yes...a gauge is Critical because you don't want to overpump! (Thanks Gprent)

The Size of your cylinder is critical to getting the gains you want.
    To focus on Length, I recommend sticking very close to the size of your shaft making a somewhat tight fit thus forcing your penis vertically rather than horizontally for girth.

For The Girth need, I would recommend a bit looser cylinder that will allow your shaft to swell and expand.

Those tips helped me gain a permanent 1.5" from my small starting point of 4.5"

Most importantly, keep in mind there is no "Overnight" enhancements.
    This is classified as Body Modification. It CAN be done, but takes your body time to respond to the changes you are forcing on it.

C

9. soloso

soloso New Member

Any good pics or vids of a pump in action?

I'm considering adding one to my growing routine.

10. MattBrick

MattBrick Member

Albums:
    The first time I ever heard of this stuff was on here. I thought it was crazy.
    I haven't used a pump, but I have a funny story about it.
    I am a little embarressed to tell it though, so maybe next time I am on

11. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mattbrick, that reminds me of a Degrassi episode where this kid invites a girl over to his house after school. She goes out of the room to get something and he takes that opportunity to insert his penis in the pump. He has it in there for like a minute when she walks back in to the room. He is sitting there on his bed with a green cylinder on his unit. She is freaked out and gets the hell out of there. She was NOT impressed and that kid lost his chances with her.

There are some pumping videos out there, but most of all of them suck. What you are looking for is like a time elapsed video of a session, since they can take a while. I should do an instructional video, but my tips and tricks are mine, and I don't feel comfortable letting all of my secrets out of the bag. I developed my techniques over years of trial and error.

12. Diguelo

Diguelo New Member

Albums:
    Well I dont mind sharing my secrets about pumping and how its helping me. Ive been at it a while now and am achieving a steady growth rate now that I have sorted my plan out. Im no pumping guru, but I thought it might be an idea to share info so new comers dont get carried away with it. As Tripod says you wont get results over night so be patient and work at it a bit at a time and you will achieve results.

My rules to observe when pumping:-

1. > The idea is to promote growth in the tissues of the penis by reducing the air pressure around it and allowing more blood to flow into it and slowly stretch the skin and tissues. As the penis expands in the pump it does cause some damage, but, this damage is in a way what is needed, once it is repaired it is stronger than it was before.

2.>Just remember your penis is like a balloon, you can only blow it up so much before it pops, so be careful. If you notice small red patches in the skin as your session progresses your skin is rupturing, a sure sign you have too much vacuum in there, take the pump off and leave it alone for a couple of days for the damage to mend. A pump with a gauge is a good idea, but if needs must then be careful using a pump without one. I dont have a gauge on mine and I just pump until the base of the cylinder is seated firmly on my pelvic bone.

3.> A little vacuum over a long period, (I usually do around 35 - 45 minutes per session while I read a book with my legs spread to allow blood to flow) is a lot better than trying to force as much air out of the cylinder as possible and causing pain to your pelvic bone and making your penis feel like its being used as a tow rope on a truck. I did this when I first started and ended up with serious groin strain, SO DONT DO IT, apart from anything else it hurts like mad.

4.> Out of the lack of information I found about pumping I did come across a gem of info that definately needs to be shared. If you are going to pump remember that the penis is supported while erect by a number of sinues. For the penis to grow, these sinues need to grow too and they normally take around 20 minutes of gentle pressure before they start to stretch. Again I must stress BE GENTLE and it pays dividends.

5.> Lubrication, Lubrication, Lubrication. When your girth / width has grown sufficiently to fill the diameter of the pump you will find it more helpful to lube the inside of the tube as well as the seal and the outside of the penis, this helps it slide up the inside of the cylinder as it swells. A lot of pump makers say dont use oil based lubes as it rots the seals, personally i use KY Jelly, its fairly cheap and slides in nicely.

6.> Size wise dont go getting a monster pump with a width larger than your shaft or youll find you will be spending an inordinate amount of time extracting your testicles out of the seal, as well as being painful, it isnt a good idea for beginners. Get a tube that is around 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch thicker than your erect shaft and stick with it till you need to get a larger one. To start with your outer skin will expand more than the inner core, this is normal, the inner tissues take a lot longer to swell, but swell they will given time and patience till the core presses the outer skin flat to the tube lining, at this point youll see why you need lube.

I suppose I should add a disclaimer at this point, because these are my views and opinions and like ass holes everyone has a different one. If just one person manages to gain knowledge enough not to hurt themselves while pumping from this then its worth it. Pumping will give you permanent results, you just have to give it time and get into a routine. 45 minutes a day in the morning or at night and remember to give your shaft a little downtime to build itself back up again. Have great fun pumping and be careful.

Draft saved Draft deleted