What about penises fascinates you the most?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by thickpex, Jul 29, 2010.

1. thickpex

thickpex Member

Albums:
    For me, one thing is simply how friggin' HARD they can get. When I was younger, mine was hard like a steel pipe, and that always fascinated me. Also the variety of shapes & sizes boggles my mind, i mean really, sizes ranging from like 3" up to like 11"??! What other part of the body has such a wide size difference?

Also, the fact that NOTHING about a man's body can predict how big his cock is when it's erect, not even how tall he is, I call it "the great equalizer." One example is this dude in college who was on the football team, muscles everywhere & all, with an avg size cock soft, but one of the thinnest i've ever seen.

Also, cockheads fascinate me, I mean why are they even there? Seems like they're a built-in jelqing aid

Anyone else?

2. brit_lad_8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Im fascinated about the different shapes, sizes of cock heads and pubic hair growing around.

3. sandy25

sandy25 New Member

I fully agree and the lovely bulge it creates in underwear !

4. shayrossen

shayrossen Member

No two are alike. And they all taste differently as well. At least all of the ones I've sampled.

5. erratic

Gold Member

Yeah, they all have the same basic shape, even though two different ones may look very, very different. Kinda like dogs. Dachshunds and St. Bernards don't look much alike...but somehow you know they're both dogs.

6. D_Baron_von_Hardon

D_Baron_von_Hardon Account Disabled

foreskins and bulges

7. mandoman

Gold Member

Pretty much everything. They are like snowflakes, and the differences between each is an experience.
    I am just pretty much fixated on them. Like breasts. Never met a breast I didn't love.

8. Frodo46888

Frodo46888 Member

I love bulges. But also, I like watching a penis become erect, even mu own. I love a penis when it's semi-hard, firm but pliable, and I marvel at one that is super-hard.

I love watching men piss, even if their dicks are small. I've observed a number of pissing techniques and habits, and I appreciate a man who can't resist playing with it for a while before he puts it away.

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I totally agree with all you state and wanna add that putting it away is fascinating in itself. Different men have different techniques for stroking their penises, pulling them out of their pants, as well as putting them back in. Volumns could be written on studies of all of these points.

10. xrush_uncut

xrush_uncut New Member

I like to look at the various shapes of the heads, and the way they hang and curve. I could watch them all day long.

11. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Breasts.
    To keep our hands from slipping off?

I've been fascinated by dicks from way back too.

12. eurotop40

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have always been fascinated by cocks. To start with, by my own. It was so incredible that there was a "button" hidden behind its little opening where the pee came out from. I had been told I had to retract to pee but could not do that easily. Some times I could only show the meatus that looked like the little mouth of a fish.
    Except seeing my jewish neighbour's cut dick when he insisted we pee together I did not have the chance to see a dick live until the age of 11 when I got the sight of penises in public urinals in Dublin. Wow that was interesting!!!

13. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm so interested in what kind of dick every guy is sporting. I just feel like it's taboo or something, so actually seeing a guy and his dick really blows my mind. I wish I could see more, but I choose not to.

14. eurotop40

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ditto.

15. ohioboxerbriefs

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love the variences in their circ status or lack of. you could have a long foreskin, short, none, cut loose, cut tight.

just too much variation.

16. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Oddly enough a lot of people seem to be very interested in that. I'll stick with the natural variation.

17. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Everything about the penis fascinates me.

If I had to pick one thing that fascinates me the most it would be the process of becoming erect. It's like watching time lapse photography of a plant growing without needing the time lapse. Or the plant.

From soft, small and dangling to plump yet still ruled by gravity, growing, hardening and starting to stand on it's own power to rock hard and straining for release. That nature brought about something so structurally changeable is a marvel to me. And where the tree can't revert to sapling and repeat the process all over again the penis can.

Wicked cool.

18. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I've always been amazed at how it can go from super small to super large in a few seconds, and personally when I was younger, my rebound time was almost next to nothing, sometimes it just stayed hard after I came the first time. and this ability would help me satisfy gals who for whatever reason have a hard time cumming. I gave my wife(then gf) her first orgasm, followed a few minutes later by a multiple orgasm. she said later she had no idea what was going on for several minutes. she couldn't talk for a few minutes and couldn't walk without shaking for about an hour.and gave many gals there first multiple orgasms, if they were being honest. I heard, "i've never had an orgasm like that before" a few times.

19. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Size, shape, erection angle, and bulge. Until this site it was not as accessible. Thanks lpsg.

20. D_Perry_A_Dontist

D_Perry_A_Dontist Account Disabled

Albums:
    They're there to act as a "scoop." Meant to remove any leftover competitor-sperm from a woman's vagina.

/kinesiology student