What about rather small penises?

LongTimeComing

Just Browsing
Media
I know that to some women size "doesn't matter," and to some it does. I'm curious if there are any women (not necessarily you all who read this, maybe just someone you know) who actually are attracted to small penises for some reason. I'm wondering if there is any parallel to mens' attraction to different breast sizes. I don't think most women know it, but lots of guys (me, for one) find very small breasts to be really sexy if they are attached to the right person!

Winger: Well I'm not a girl so I can't really say. I know one of my g/f's friends won't sleep with a big guy. She's never been with a big guy though so she has nothing to compare, she actually said she'd be frightened by a big dick, she says about 4 inches is all she can take max. She is very small, about 5 foot in her socks and very slightly built, she can't weigh any more than 7 stone.

I guess she would fall under your category but were she to have been with a big guy, say 7 inches or so, who was gentle and knew what he was doing her view point may change who knows.

My g/f says each girl is different in what they can take and what they want is for the dick to be as big as it can be without hurting. So for her friend this may be 4 inches, for another it may be 6 and for others it may be 10" some girls can take 10" etc.

So I think size matters to all women just to varying degrees, I don't think size matters means it has to be big.

Peace
W

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, obvioulsy, I would think the women HERE would be into large penises, so this is certainly the wrong place to ask. Amoung my friends, some like larger, some like average to smaller, most don't express much of a preference, they go by personality.

Blood rose

Just Browsing
Media
Some people prefer blond, some prefer brunette, some prefer a man who will go down on her, small prefer huge, some prefer small. Everyone has a certain preferance, I'm sure there is one out there for a smaller penis.

LOVEARIAS

Experimental Member
Media
I used to have a girlfriend from Korea who was a very petite lady and she said she could only take smaller men. I do think there are wider preferences out there than most people think. I agree with Zora though, that this is probably the wrong place to try and find out!