What about that multi-talented tongue?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Pat Fanny, Sep 7, 2008.

1. D_Pat Fanny

D_Pat Fanny Account Disabled

We hear mostly about our magnificent cocks and how wondrously they work for us and for our partners, but let's not forget some important details. No matter how big or thick your cock is, it is not a muscle, cannot hold things, cannot carress things, cannot move into unusual shapes and basically is just a very long rubber bag with lots of blood pockets that when filled can be aimed into very nice places. I am not knocking the cock, don't get me wrong. I have a sensationally long cock and love it immensely. But I also have an amazingly prehensile tongue. It is about as long as the average flaccid cock (not mine of course at 8 inches) that I can curl, twist into tube, shape to a perfect point and flatten to a paddle wide posture. If a woman has a g-spot it will not usually be beyond my reach (not that I have had a chance ever to try this stunt). I can do rapid fire flicks, circle nipples very aggressively, reach far back into whatever orifices need exploring, do amazingly accurate approaches and attacks on clits and work tirelessly to bring whatever level of sexual delirium is appropriate for the situation. Let's give more credit for this nice addition to the fantastic frontrunner in sexual equipment competition -- the super large cock.

2. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ahhh - hunghillbilly....I couldn't agree more! Very good post. But how is it you have not had the opportunity to put your prehensile tongue to the very good uses you mentioned?

3. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mmm, and not's let forget the power of the lips, as well as the tongue, before we even iimagine the throat.

4. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Cock, tongue, hands...it's good to be able to use all of them. By curl do you mean flip? I can flip mine upside down and not many people can do this.

5. upone

upone New Member

Knowing how to use one's tongue helps, too.

6. hugeschlongeddude

hugeschlongeddude Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Hillbilly, You have hit on one of the least appreciated moves in sex, at least on a site like this, and one with some of the greatest potential for pleasure. I don't like to toot my own horn (all the time), but I have been told that I am very good with my tongue. I have never failed to get a girl off when using my tongue "down there", especially given some time and attention to detail. And let's not forget the potential for using the tongue on a woman's breasts and neck, not to mention many other places. I might not be so proud of this normally, but I'm tongue-tied, so this makes it a much bigger feat for me. Thanks for calling this to everyone's attention and giving credit to the tongue. After all, a big cock may be necessary, but some skill really helps to get the job done.

Dan

7. yugogypsy

yugogypsy New Member

I love a guy with a talented tongue, my lover is pretty damn good!:07:

Tonguefucking is out of this world and gets me hot and ready for that bick cock of his in a hurry!

If'f you've got a long tongue and can curl it just right, you'll get your lady on her g-spot and cause her to have an out of this world orgasm, so gentlemen-Appreciate your tongue, keep it clean and put it to good use!:biggrin1:

Yugo

8. curious n str8

curious n str8 New Member

Albums:
  9. B_WER25

B_WER25 New Member

The tongue is amazing and can do all those things. Proportionally, the tongue is the most powerful muscle in the body.

10. engorged

engorged New Member

Albums:
    i love tonguing arseholes deep with my long thick tongue. Pushing n pushing till those tight lips gives way..theres nuthin like the taste and the feel when ur tongue goes in deep...

long hard tongue fuck is gr8 -- then you can start the real deal on him nad get your cock in---and with such a strong tongue bath--he usually exploding to get it in him...

Draft saved Draft deleted