What about the most frightening movies you've ever seen?

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rob Zombie has some good flicks... "Devil's Rejects" - and he did an excellent job remaking "Halloween".
"The Hills have Eyes" is really creepy too.
Because I had read "Carrie", "the Shinning", "Misery" and the "Exorsist" I kinda knew what to expect and wasn't very frieghtned- but still enjoyed the movies.
I would have to say my favorite of all time is the original "Halloween" closely followed by "The Blair Witch Project".

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thought the Blair Witch Project was just god awful. It didn't scare me. It seemed really hoakey to me.

However, I did see the most horrible scary movie ever made. It was called the Vampire and the Ballerina. I'm sure if I saw it today, I would laugh at it. But as a little kid walking home from the movie in the dark, I just KNEW that there were vampires lurking behind every tree I had to walk by.

Cant_Stop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
High Tension was an awesome movie. I had no idea what I was about to watch. Hot french chick that is kind of a lesbian and a crazed killer with some schizophrenia mixed in there = badass fun.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG, IT!

I watched the film first when I was a eight or nine I can't remember. I used to love clowns and i wanted to be one (it was my ambition, LOL) and when I saw that there was a film about a clown I decided to watch it (I was alone).

I traumatised me! I still hate clowns.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You mean movies where you have to hide your eyes from fright?
Lipstick
Mahogany
Grease
Fedora
Xanadu
Can't Stop the Music
Magic Carpet
Sunburn
Who is Killing the Great Chefs of Europe?
Rich and Famous
Fame
Mame(with Lucy)
The Eyes of Laura Mars

Jasper72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
"Showgirls. Definitely Showgirls."
just kidding, somebody had to say it.

Probably the closest I've seen mentioned is Jacob's Ladder. That ending was totally wtF?

Sixth Sense was spoiled for me by the trailer. And did anyone know that was (loosely) based on a real kid? Apparently, he's into cars, piercing, and girls, now, but still highly sensitive to spirits.

I was BORED by first SAW and turned it off halfway thru, shortly after they almost caught him first time. No desire to see 2-5 or Hostel series.

Biggest scare I remember was the REWIND! scene in Batman + Robin.
ONLY movie I was tempted to ask for a refund for!