What about thongs?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by RICKY_27, Nov 28, 2004.

1. RICKY_27

RICKY_27 Well-Known Member

Albums:

'THONGS' can also be worn by 'chicks', only dudes can wear a 'STRAP'!

RICKY_27 :D :D [attachmentid=58]

2. Imported

Gold Member

dayne: I have thongs and jock straps.

Thongs are great for working out. Plenty of support and will fit under any kind of shorts withut showing. Also, lines under clothes, including dress plants really are tacky. Thongs give you the comfort of a brief without showing. Also, at the beach or pool, a thong is a comfortable as you can get to naked and still be legal. For the exhibitionist, it lets you thoroughly enjoy your kink in ways you couldn't otherwise. Comfortwise try the Jake Taylor brand-WalMart ?-plenty of room for a large package.

Jock straps are terrific. Nothing can replace them. They are one of the few items that can never be unisexual.

A man can wear either of these and still be a guy. No question to my way of thinking.

3. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wear thongs exclusivly and love them. Finding them, let alone finding them with enough material in the front, however is a bitch. Target sells men's thongs ... lemmie check the brand ... "UX - Underwear Exchange" (that sounds kinda narsty), and they are allright. They bearly contain my package. I can also make my own, which helps. Aside from that there are a few resources on the internet to purchase them that state they are made with extra room in the pouch, though I'd have to hunt though my bookmarks to find the sites and i'm far too lazy to do that right now.

If anyone is all that intrested, send me a PM and i'll have a hunt when I have the time and the inclination to find them.

4. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

I don't like thongs but love jockstraps.

5. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    *nods* I like them as well however they don't pull my stuff up and foward, front and center as it were, like I'd prefer to it to be. Thus with certain jeans, theres an uncomfortability factore while wearing a jock strap. One of my projects will be to play with several styles of jock straps to be worn for show as opposed to any athletic usefulness.

6. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

a worthy undertaking, ashlar!

7. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    *bows*
    Everyone has to have their little goals in life ;)
    First, however, I'll have to work on getting my sewing machiene off of layaway.

8. MuscleJockLA

MuscleJockLA New Member

Albums:
    I will say though that the most attractive thing in ANY sort of underwear, and esp thongs is a CONFIDENT and SECURE man who really doesn&#39;t give a shit what you think he looks like in a thong/jock/<insert style of your choice here> cause he likes em and thats more than enough reason for him.

If your issue is that thongs on a man are feminine or makes a man feminine then like my profiles says, if you worry that a strip of material or cloth between the cheeks of your ass is going to make your personna cross over from masculine to feminine, your issues started WAY before your choice in underwear.

Personally I was not given a choice or the freedom of wearing anything other than Tighty Whiteys till I was 20 years old. I had to sneak out at 15 to buy 2 jocks to wear when I played football and launder them myself. Maybe that is why some 15 years later thongs and jocks are the standard and the briefs are the minority in my underwear drawer.

-_- MuscleJockLA -_-

9. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I swear by Jockey&#39;s Midway Brief with the pouch front (instread of the traditional Y fly)--they are 4% lycra and stretchy. They hold everyhting in place nicely, don&#39;t loosen around the thighs by mid-morning and create a nice bulge (if that is what you are also after).

In the past I have worn Jocky Bikini briefs, and boxers. I find these particular boxer briefs to be the most comfortable.

and , yes, Muscle--I would wear a thong for someone in a heartbeat. I just don&#39;t enjoy the feeling of my bare ass against my jeans. :)

10. myhappypants

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love thongs but my wife thinks that only gay men wear them. So haven't worn one in awhile.

Is it true though, do only gay men wear thongs?

11. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

Of course not. That's plain silly.

12. jocks54

jocks54 Active Member

On the beach I have gotten so much attention (ha ha get it) when I wear a spandex thong. Esp. the lighter colors.
    They don't contain me unless I dress down and adjust the jewels though. Sometimes I put on a little show and move my cock off to the side allowing a peek at the underside of my meat. Perfect for a tongue lick!!!

13. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:

I wore one today. My wife bought it for me. :rolleyes:

14. cleanass

cleanass New Member

Albums:
    I wear thongs and g strings almost all the time. I like the way they feel and look on me.

Draft saved Draft deleted