What accents do you find sexy?

Hi ladies. I had moved home from a management job in a dealership in toronto to Windsor while I was still young to revamp my life and go through the motions to a career I'd be happy with. Since it is a border city to Michigan I ended up meeting American women. I found it interesting to hear I had an accent to them. They actually do to me too.

Anyways, I keep getting " the way you say "about" is so cute" and been able to date seem really sweet American girls who seem to think the way we talk is so cute it made it easy to ask them out. So I wanted to know.

What accents make you swoon?

I appreciate the reply, and I'm sure many will agree, but I'm asking the ladies.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband's best friend is a Brit, like my Mum. I can't say that I find it particularly sexy, but I get butterflies when he speaks.

Reactions: TheHappyWhore

sanaxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i enjoy hearing accents of all sorts but certain British and Irish accents make me weak in the knees. Australian is definitely one of those that turns my head too. As for American accents, there is nothing sexier than a hot southern country boy with a twang!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love accents! In Canada, I love the east Coast - Newfie's with that soft, laid back, almost incomprehensible slang, Cape Bretoner's, Haligonion's....it's all so down home feeling, and I'm not from there!

The US has a huge variety, with the south being my favourite. Smooth like honey just dripping off the tongue.

Boston and New York aren't as sexy, but I'd still do ya!

And of course the UK - Irish, the wide variety found in England. A Scottish brogue makes my panties explode off my body, even though my Scottish friends tell my to steer clear of the men!

Then let's travel across Europe...Italian, Spanish, even Polish, Czech and Slavic accents. It's all so exotic.

And yes to Aussies and Kiwis, too. :)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had to find this thread immediately after coming in from dinner with potential clients because I have had a lady boner most of the evening just listening to this man speak.

Mr. O'Connor is from County Cork, and I am seriously in love with his voice. The worst part is that he's not the client! He's a friend of the couple and was visiting. I am glad that my manager was with me because he engaged the couple while I spent most of the evening making Mr. C speak.

Mum warned me about the Irish, and now I know! LOL!

OK, I need to call my husband to ground myself.

Reactions: sanaxx

Oh Geez , forgot about the Irish accent. It sounds amazing coming from a woman. I only once heard it in person from a very feminine Irish girl and my jaw dropped

Reactions: temptotalk