What Active LPSG Gal do you want?

scottisimus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
By good sports on this... Keep in mind that the validation you get from the comments and the run up to hundreds, even thousands of views says something about one's desire to be seen (read) desired!

No problem with the relative quiet here, tells me a lot when women are asking why this is here.

I've heard it said that women get "Dressed" up to show up other women. What is all this need for validation about, if not for being wanted? I want to be wanted... FGS sake man, even I know only so many women are going to take a liking to me... It doesn't bother me, I'm not in competition.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really hate any kind of 'best of' thread. When we're asked to do it politeness usually prevents us saying who our favourite net guys are, I'd guess it's the same thing thats stopping the guys from naming names.

scottisimus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really hate any kind of 'best of' thread. When we're asked to do it politeness usually prevents us saying who our favourite net guys are, I'd guess it's the same thing thats stopping the guys from naming names.

Understood. Didn't intend this to be "A Best of Thread" - was seriously curious. There are things about a lot of women here that interest me, however, would like to do Hotmilf for instance.

You are quite nice, just don't know you enough to know if I (we) could be. Relationships seem to drive the (other than) visceral response to this thread.

How serious are the relationships that are formed here? This could reveal a lot.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Understood. Didn't intend this to be "A Best of Thread" - was seriously curious. There are things about a lot of women here that interest me, however, would like to do Hotmilf for instance.

You are quite nice, just don't know you enough to know if I (we) could be. Relationships seem to drive the (other than) visceral response to this thread.

How serious are the relationships that are formed here? This could reveal a lot.

I ask again exactly what is it that you want to achieve by asking these questions? Are you yourself looking for someone and dont want to step on any toes? I think it would be best to try your luck and talk to whoever you are interested in contacting directly.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
....................*snip*

I think this question is far easier to answer. without hurting anyone's feelings. And the term 'relationships', would seem to include more than the desire to 'do' someone, yes? I have never thought of 'doing someone' as a relationship.....:tongue:
Additionally, this question does not exclude any member of LPSG. But... I do recognize that wasn't your question, Naughty's response somewhat influenced mine as well.
Imo, relationships (of any type) formed here are as serious as the persons involved want them to be, according to their compatibilities. And for myself, personally, serious enough for someone to move 5000 miles to further said relationship. :smile: Hope this helps your research. :tongue:

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Perhaps this is just light hearted fun, sorta like the is X really the hottest guy or isn't she the sweetest thing threads?

This takes courage ~deep breath~ ... MILF, NJ you with me?

Who will have me?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now that is an excellent question! The following links are the ones that give me hope and inspire me to keep up my memberships on other dating sites.

http://www.lpsg.org/971106-post1.html

http://www.lpsg.org/760435-post1.html

I don't expect to meet my bashert on LPSG, mainly because I don't think of it as a dating site. But also because lately the men that approach me in chat are arrogant jerks. :tongue:

scottisimus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I ask again exactly what is it that you want to achieve by asking these questions? Are you yourself looking for someone and dont want to step on any toes? I think it would be best to try your luck and talk to whoever you are interested in contacting directly.

Like I said, I'm truly interested. This virtual community venue is quite nice... Just want to know if it is a replacement for...?

I'm quite fine with talking to anyone who interests me, both in person AND virtually. This type of venue would obviously make it easier to communicate, I got that.

If there's an end game for folks here, I'd like to know.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Actually, THIS GUY is a bit apprehensive to start "naming names" because with the recent revelation that some women's screen names actually are male imposters :eek: ...well, it's all kind of unsettling, you know?

But I have had several women in the forum ( I HOPE they really are women!) who have already been in kind of a relationship with me.
They have corresponded via IMs during some rather tough times over the years. Those who have will know exactly who they are. I shall always be very grateful to them, too.

---Uhhh, I'll just leave it at that. :wink:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If i werent married i would be knocking on her door now. She shares my wifes name and i feel as if i am with my wife when we talk. She is an amazing woman who has won many hearts on here with class and dignity:smile: She is so wonderfull. She isnt Naughty at all.......................:wink:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If i werent married i would be knocking on her door now. She shares my wifes name and i feel as if i am with my wife when we talk. She is an amazing woman who has won many hearts on here with class and dignity:smile: She is so wonderfull. She isnt Naughty at all.......................:wink:

Thank you, sweets. You have it going on yourself! LOL! :wink:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, THIS GUY is a bit apprehensive to start "naming names" because with the recent revelation that some women's screen names actually are male imposters :eek: ...well, it's all kind of unsettling, you know?

But I have had several women in the forum ( I HOPE they really are women!) who have already been in kind of a relationship with me.
They have corresponded via IMs during some rather tough times over the years. Those who have will know exactly who they are. I shall always be very grateful to them, too.

---Uhhh, I'll just leave it at that. :wink:

I am sure they probably feel the same about you. You are a warm intelligent man with a great deal of integrity. That means a lot.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps this is just light hearted fun, sorta like the is X really the hottest guy or isn't she the sweetest thing threads?

This takes courage ~deep breath~ ... MILF, NJ you with me?

Who will have me?

I'm with ya dahlin', and I'd name you in a heartbeat if I was inclined in that direction.:wink:

But like I said earlier, we're probably not going to see any names because other than the occasional VISIBLE romance (cute aren't they :biggrin1:) most people keep it quiet and it's probably better that way.

So, let's ask turn it back on the OP (in a nice, fun way), and ask him to strut his stuff so we can judge if HE is smoking hot or not...

So scottisimus -- show us some photos!!! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

scottisimus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm with ya dahlin', and I'd name you in a heartbeat if I was inclined in that direction.:wink:

But like I said earlier, we're probably not going to see any names because other than the occasional VISIBLE romance (cute aren't they :biggrin1:) most people keep it quiet and it's probably better that way.

So, let's ask turn it back on the OP (in a nice, fun way), and ask him to strut his stuff so we can judge if HE is smoking hot or not...

So scottisimus -- show us some photos!!! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

O.K Wize Guy (Gal), they'll be up tonight. Strut my stuff, I thought this wasn't a competition...

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you, sweets. You have it going on yourself! LOL! :wink:
No thankyou it was my pleasure. I see things getting back to normal. A kiss is more powerful than a fist. Hearing a member meet another member and having a good time thats what its all about. The people. The hearts. The love. I like it!:smile: