What actually attracts you to men? what is homosexuality?

What attracts you to other men?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

For me it's really about beauty, but not so much the more obvious male beauty online or in media generally. Guys who are completely unaware of their looks or how they come across are especially attractive to me. Also a playfulness in men is very cool and even sexy to me. My best buddy from childhood is one of the most beautiful guys I've ever known, both physically and in terms of his character. He's sensual, humorous, open-minded, considerate of others and a loving presence in my life. So I love him big time.

Reactions: malakos and Exbiker

SillyGayBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love mens facial hair, their face, their butt, their body, when they have a deep voice, when they touch or caress someones shoulder for no reason, the way they can internalize and keep secrets, the ways they can communicate without talking.

I love talking to men, and playing video games with one extensively would be nice too. Women are more about the talking, men are more about doing something.

Reactions: Exbiker

For me it's all about body. Not very interested in man as a boyfriend, at least for now, but obviously if someone it's a dickhead there is no body that can attract me.