What age do you guys start feeling old?

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Iam 26 years old and still feel young . My friend is 28 years old and he feels his young days are ending!!!! :confused::confused::confused: At what age do you guys feel that you arent young anymore?

Magicgayboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I shall be young forever

(with the help of a little self-delusion and a really skilled plastic surgeon)

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think that we are young until the age of 40 . Some people at 40 look way younger that their age but to me the benchmark of maturity is about 40 .

Equus14

Experimental Member
Media
Iam 26 years old and still feel young . My friend is 28 years old and he feels his young days are ending!!!! :confused::confused::confused: At what age do you guys feel that you arent young anymore?

I look forward to getting older. I'm 38 now and I can't wait to hit the big 40!! I look and feel better as the years go by.

I personally think that 'feeling old' is not just a matter of mental attitude. It's also a reflection of how ones body is doing. I think if you keep fit, eat right by avoiding all the things your body can't use and make sure it's fed nutritionally then there is no reason why someone can't 'feel young' their entire life. Look at Jack LaLanne. Doing what he does must make him feel great or he wouldn't do it all these years, and he looks great for a 93 year old.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I look forward to getting older. I'm 38 now and I can't wait to hit the big 40!! I look and feel better as the years go by.

I personally think that 'feeling old' is not just a matter of mental attitude. It's also a reflection of how ones body is doing. I think if you keep fit, eat right by avoiding all the things your body can't use and make sure it's fed nutritionally then there is no reason why someone can't 'feel young' their entire life. Look at Jack LaLanne. Doing what he does must make him feel great or he wouldn't do it all these years, and he looks great for a 93 year old.

I agree and that's why many people 40 and over look way younger.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Feeling Old is a result of attitude.

I feel young and have a happy outlook on life.

While my body is growing older, I am confident that my mind is still active and alive and also quite young.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I have lived 52 years. Most days my body feels as good as it did when I was a teenager. The difference is, I'm a whole lot smarter, wiser, kinder, and tougher than I was 35 years ago. Age really is just a number, unless you're dating a 17 year old girl.

QuiteOne

Sexy Member
Media
We are only as old as we allow ourselves to feel. Age is relative. As cliche as that sounds. I'm in my mid-forties now and feel no different than I did 20 years ago. Much wiser, but totally young at heart. You gotta treat your body well... good food and regular exercise....makes all the difference in the world!

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was forty-two, people started addressing me as "sir." Up to that point, I had always thought of myself as a young person. On the other hand, I went to a college reunion at about age forty-eight and some kind soul commented that rather than getting older I just became more handsome (this is not my perceptionof myself). After that I had/have an illness that brought me down some. I couple of years ago, I started thinking about retirement as something real rather than an abstraction. That's when I really knew for sure that I am no longer young and there is no going back.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 55, somedays I feel like a kid and sometimes I feel like sh*t. the general consensus is that most people are over the hill at 40. I never felt old old until my mid-to-late 40's, at that point I was not "interesting" to the ladies in their 20's any longer. I was flirting and not getting "flirted" back. I generally looked and acted 10 years younger than I was, but there comes a point when you don't look 10 yrs younger anymore. I still look good for my age, but my face and neck show my age. most people guess I'm 51, 52 yo.

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once I hit and then passed 30 (36 here), I started to feel a little older, feeling pain in my joints that I never felt before, and the like, but still though I feel young and in the prime of my life.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I feel electrified with energy coursing thru my veins daily... but genetics worry me. My dad is 57 and always has aches and pains and lack of energy...

uz

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You are as young (old) as your dick. Ask how it's functioning and you'll get the answer.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media

The topic title asks "What age do you start feeling old?" but your post asks "What age do you feel that you aren't young anymore?"

These two are not the same notion, just because one doesn't feel young anymore, does not mean that they feel old.

the benchmark of maturity is about 40 .

Maturity has no real benchmark. Some teenagers are adults, some grown men are children.

I imagine that I'll begin feel old when going to the bathroom is a 25 minute event. Until then, I'll be as young as I feel - I plan to be 19 on the inside for a long, long time. :rolleyes:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Age is a mentality mostly... I feel older than I am, but that's from having a child at a young age. I'm only 25, but he's in first grade... we're doing homework and parent/teacher conferences and all of those things that most 25 year olds don't participate in. But I wouldn't say I feel "old"... just older than 25.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Around age 38 I suffered a bad car accident. Several surgeries were required with about 4 weeks in the hospital followed by months of rehabilitation.

While most of my health returned after the accident, it took something from me that I'll never re-cover: my youthful energy and limber feeling. Ever afterwards I've been afflicted by sore backs, achy joints, less energy, loss of balance, more frequent illnesses....all the things older peole complain about.

I guess that was the age I started feeling not-young.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I realize that by measuring in years I can no longer be considered young, so I suppose convential thinking would say I must then be old.

Truth is my body and mind and sexuality will not permit me to look or behave or feel old...so by my more esoteric measurement of age, I must in reality still be quite young!

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me I'd say about 25. After that every birthday started to be depressing. Also, like others said, when those young whipper snappers start calling you "sir".