What am I doing wrong ... :-(

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by MYDEEPTHROAT, Jun 27, 2005.

1. MYDEEPTHROAT

MYDEEPTHROAT Member

I must be doing something wrong ... and not just here though ...
    Always looking to meet up with a well endowed guy for casual or more ...
    I'm in the Toronto area ... 1,000,000 showed up for the 25th Pride parade ... ;-)
    I'm an older GWM 50, not really not someone who cruises the bar or gay baths scene every night ...
    Into meeting a well-hung guy who wants to meet up occassionally ... ;-)
    I keep hearing the problems some of the bigger guys have when they meet up for sex, and really enjoy putting a smile on their face ... ;-)
    Not just interested in gay guys necessarily ... actually straight or bi guys are are a real plus too ... especially if they want someone who can TAKE IT for them ... ;-)
    I guess its just the fault of an old boyfriend who really Turned Me On to the idea of Sucking or getting Fucked by a Well-Hung Guy ... he was pretty BIG ... I LOVED IT ... ;-)

There must be a few Well-Hung Guys ( gay/bi/straight ) that just want a Hungry Guy to give them some great Head ... or a Tight Ass to Fuck ... ;-)

2. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

There just might be a slight chance that a few 1000 guys on here of whatever sexual persuasion could be persuaded once in a while to get some blue ball sexual tension release from a person like you making a generous offer as you have. You probably will have to offer a lottery to keep the line short at your doorway.

3. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

From what I read in your post, what you're doing wrong is that you're not looking for a man: you're looking for a cock. You don't mention anything specific you're seeking other than a big cock, except that you would actually prefer a straight or bi dude. Clue: many well-hung men have more to offer than just a big cock and we're bored with guys who ignore those other qualities and just chase us for our endowment. I've had guys trying to chat me up while never taking their eyes off my crotch. Talk to me, not my dick. Guys who treat me as a walking dildo turn me off, and I've found out here that I'm not alone.

4. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

DMW of course is giving you a deeper answer than you probably wanted to hear. Mine was in direct answer to getting raw sexual indulgence -- all guys at one time or other need quick relief of jacking off or a quickie in the alley which is what you seemed interested in. BUT if you want something more and are willing to offer more, follow the advice of this very wise young man.

5. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, people who only think about sex are boring.

6. blackwood

blackwood New Member

There just might be a slight chance that a few 1000 guys on here of whatever sexual persuasion could be persuaded once in a while to get some blue ball sexual tension release from a person like you making a generous offer as you have. You probably will have to offer a lottery to keep the line short at your doorway.
    [post=324426]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

----------------------

motlissof

At 64 years of age I find that what I gave away as a youngster now requires a "preimum" package for inducement. The same eleven plus that used to be sought by others now has to come with "incentives".

So.......In my youth, I WAS THE OPPORTUNIST in sexual encounters (Like any port in a storm ya know?) Want it? Ya got it! As much as you wanted or could take was..............................

NOW, the 60 year old, very isolated chalet, with it's ample "great room" and any one of the master style bedrooms with jacuzzi and sauna adds youth and interest to me and mine, for others, to me and that between my legs.

POW! Sublime sexualy innervating man to man sex, with marshmallow creme and a fireplace big enough to toast in/or what-ever........Marks the end of one day and the beginning of the next.

Or just play in the snow at Christmas.........Here c ms Santa Claus....HO! HO!

blackwood

7. MYDEEPTHROAT

MYDEEPTHROAT Member

WOW :wow:

I guess that certainly illicited a mixed response ... :D

I wouldn't want you to get the wrong idea DMW ... ;-)
    There is a lot more I'm looking for in a guy than just the size of his Cock!
    Its just a preference I have ... especially since an ex boyfriend of mine for 4 years was exceptionally HUNG ... ;-)

If the guy is a real prick ... it doesn't really matter what is between his legs!
    I've been with guys that Turned Me On that had anywhere between 3" & 12" !
    I just find it a Real Turn On to take care of a guy when he usually has problems getting someone to 'take it' ... ;-)
    Its nice when we both part with a big smile on out faces ... ;-)
    Love to end up with a warm smile on 'all 4 cheeks' ... :)

I could always go downtown and 'find' something in the gay areas, but usually prefer to avoid the downtown bar/bath scene ...

I guess I perfer having someone enjoy it ... who isn't out at the bars/baths every week ...

I guess I came accross as looking for a Big Cock Only ...

Really looking for a nice guy who likes a little attention ... who just happens to have a Big Cock ... ;-)

Not someone strutting around the baths every weekend chalking up conquests ...

To jonb ... ;-)

A quickie is always OK too ... ;-)
    Especially if you usually have trouble when your trying to BURY IT IN ... :wow:
    With the number of stories I hear about the wife/girlfriend/boyfriend that won't Suck Cock anymore ... or won't TAKE IT .. :-(
    Always nice to spend some time on my knees ... ;-)
    Really prefer to have the same guy drop by whenever he's in the mood ... or more if that happens to work out ... ;-)
    You really have to meet people and get a feel for them to know if you want anything else to develop ...

I guess I'm guilty as charged ...

Just Turned On by Well-Hung Guys ... whether just a quickie ... whenever they're in the mood ... or something regular ... ;-)

:D

8. Child_of_the_sun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I can kindof relate to what you're saying, but I agree with dmw. I think its ok to be looking for a big cock or want a big cock but as more of a seckond priority (well best if its way back in the list but what can you do) each hung guy is a person and it's just disrespectful to them if you can only see or think about this one aspect. Look for a person (that might have a big cock) because if you only want a big cock I bet theres a sexshop sporting a 14" dildo somewhere near you.

9. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Also, never discount the power of coming off as desperate. People, men and women, can smell this 1.609 kilometers away, and will undoubtedly run the other direction. Place less focus on "gotta find someone now, especially gotta find someone with a big dick" and put more focus on "think I will meet some new and interesting people." You will be amazed at how taking your focus off "servicing" someone can present opportunities for doing just that.

Draft saved Draft deleted