What am I hitting during sex? Is this due to my size...

cjay8inc

Experimental Member
Media
When me and my wife have sex I can feel something hitting the head of my penis when I fully insert my penis, its kinda rough. Also I take very long strokes sometimes and it feels like my head goes into a tighter hole when I go deep. What is this?

She primarily likes to have sex with her legs down flat on the bed and she puts her feet flat at times. She doesnt allow for much leg over shoulders and doggy. When trying legs over shoulders she stops me before I do it and just tells me no. When doggy she allows me to do this sometimes but I have to have be kneeling. If I lift a leg or try something different she makes me put it back down.
Could this be because I'm too long for her?

When we first met 6 years ago she told me I was really long but she could handle more thickness. However, I'm not sure what to believe because now she may say "Give me that long d***" during intercourse sometimes but if we aren't having sex she says I think that I'm overly obsessed with my size . I've asked her about it and she gets frustrated talking about it. Take a look at the pics and tell me if I am what is considered long.

I just want to say, we have good sex but I'm not sure if she thinks I am big or just saying it.

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
I think that you need to sit down with your wife and have a conversation about what she enjoys sexually and what she finds uncomfortable, or even painful. Your description of hitting something rough when you take deep strokes is possibly your penis making contact with her cervix. This is painful for some women. Ask her if this hurts or if there are other sexual positions which cause her discomfort, and ask her to be specific so that you can modify your position to give her and you the greatest pleasure.

She may want to mention this to her obgyn., and possibly be examined during her next visit just to be sure that there are no physical problems which are causing any pain. If this is not the case, then you will have to be willing to compromise with her because sex is supposed to be enjoyable for both partners.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you push in deeper and feel your dick slide into a smaller hole, that sounds like you are entering her fornix, an extension/pocket area of the vagina behind the cervix.

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'll never get used to a man's ignorance to the female anatomy...
That's not an insult. After all you're asking about something you don't know about.
I'll mirror dogtrainers advice. Talk to her and start reading up about the female vagina and whatnot.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Ramsey's conclusion. If it's particularly rough (like a golfball), and you do have the length to go past it, go reverse cowgirl. If you two get the motion right, you will be thanking me forever. This one's close, but the motion shouldn't stroking, it's more nudging:

Kneeling Reverse Amazon Sex Position

Essentially, you get past her cervix to the fornix and from there, she has to gauge how far to nudge. The sensation of her cervix rubbing on your frenulum will be the closest thing to heaven.