What Am I?

Hi, I’ve been struggling (not hurting, just confused) a bit about how to “label” myself. I’m a great fan of flaccid dicks, though only very specific ones, and they get me off massively. If it’s a dick I don’t like the look of though it won’t do anything for me. I don’t like erect penises at all, cum is not at all attractive or hot etc and I could never give or receive a blowjob from a guy or do anal. Bums and bodies don’t really matter to me, it’s just faces and soft cocks. On the other side of things, some women get me horny but only a select few. I much prefer the idea of sex with a woman than a man, but it doesn’t get me hot under the collar and really the only thing that excites is a group of soft naked guys, like sportsmen in the shower or actors in a play etc. What am I because this obviously could be a bit problematic in relationships?

JakeyX

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I wouldn't go as to fully label you, since it seems like you need to clear your mind first. But by what you express, I would say you sound a tad biromantic and asexual. You noted attraction to both genders in one way or another, so there is a certain level of bi-ness around there. Yet you also clearly have no desire or a very low desire in sexual activity with just woman. So a biromantic and tadly asexual label would seem the most fitting by what you described.

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are normal. Everyone has tastes that will change through their life. Now, for you , it is soft cocks.....a year from now, it might be saggy tits on middle age woman (my current fetish, and for the life of me, can't tell you why)-- Point is, no need to label it, or yourself. Accept what turns you on, and be open minded. Question to OP: Have you been in LTR before? guy or gal? What ended it. (if you don't mind discussing it)