What am I?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by mattyacht, Nov 2, 2011.

1. mattyacht

mattyacht New Member

Growing up I had crushes on girls but also had a dirty little secret, a big cock fetish. I never felt worthy of a girls admiration or love because of the shame of a 16 yo guy masturbating in front of me at age 11. The adrenalin rush was like crack. I never could get it out of my mind. I've gone through gay bars all through my 30 and early 40's, had one tumultuous 1.5 yr relationship with a guy and several short relationships with women(only when pursued). After getting rejected by women quite a lot in my 20's I started going to gay bars and getting told by gay men what I needed to hear from women but never did. At age 50, my cock fetish has waned quite a lot. I would like to be in love with a woman, but have been so turned off by the conniving, manipulative, and cunning nature of the women of my past that I don't know if the woman I could fall in love with exists. Can anyone out there identify or give me some advice?

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice