what am i?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by lasher, Oct 5, 2007.

1. lasher

lasher New Member

I've never posted here before, but I've been lurking for a long time, and have gotten a lot of useful advice.

Here is my question:

I have always been attracted to women, and am a huge lover of big natural breasts, as is my closest friend. Him and I have known each other since our early teens, and are now in our late 20's. In our mid teens, we started giving each other BJs, just because of the massive amount of sexual tension we had going to a school that was like 75% girls. We both had girlfriends, a lot of great sex with each one of them, and both have been married now for several years.

The thing is, we are just so comfortable around each other and never broke off the mutual cocksucking. All the girls we've been with have done it, but didn't seem to enjoy it that much.

Anyway, to make a long story short, we have been gradually joking about doing more than sucking each other off, but we are still massively attracted to women! Are we bisexual? I really don't believe we're in denial about being gay, and it's just a weird situation. Anyone else have similar experiences, and should we pursue anything further? We've both tried solo anal exploration with dildos while masturbating, and really enjoyed it, but never full out anal with each other.

Neither one of us are attracted to other men either, other than each other! Is it just a comfort thing, or what?

sorry for rambling

2. sykray

sykray Active Member

Oh dear! The old problem with labels. The categories we use to describe sexual orientation are useful as approximate shorthand but they do not adequately describe or define an individual. You are you - choose whatever label feels the most comfortable or don't bother with labelling.

If it helps (and only if it helps) - would you rather monogamously and exclusively have sex with your friend or would you prefer to continue having sex with women and never have sex again with your friend?

A guy, who is mainly interested in sex with women, can still enjoy same-sex activities occasionally without being forced to describe himself as bisexual. Unless he chooses to call himself bi, he can be content to think of himself as straight. It really doesn't matter.

I think you feel safe and close with your friend, dare I suggest that you love each other? This doesn't suggest that loving him makes either of you gay or bi. I believe that you would enjoy having penetrative anal sex with each other. Value your friendship but you don't have to label it or your feelings about your friend.

zawfi likes this.
  3. jakobshay68

jakobshay68 New Member

doesnt make you gay/bi or anything, it just means you enjoy each others company and feel comfortable doing what you do. keep doing what you do and enjoy it!! must be nice to have a friend like that.

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

If you need a label yes you're bisexual, you're performing sexual acts with another man so that would perforce be bisexual to someone who needs labels, but why have a label, just enjoy being what you are at the moment.

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Wll said. I hate Labels:smile:

6. zawfi

zawfi New Member

I'm a label hater too. SpoiledPrincess and sykray said it best. Listen to them.

Oh, almost forgot to say: Consider yourself fortunate to have such a good friend, and I don't mean to be facetious. Enjoy your life and those you're with, whether it's your wife, your best friend, or anyone else. Not everyone has what you have.

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Too much of it in our world.

8. JMeister

JMeister Member

You are in the position to have loads of fund with the female population that have fantasies of seeing two guys getting it on.

Recognize this and leverage it to the maximum.

9. wanwan

wanwan New Member

Too much of it in our world.

Draft saved Draft deleted