What An Alpha Likes

(If this thread has already been posted let me know)

As a submissive guy like myself I'm always curious to know what a dominate man or an alpha enjoys, prefers and expect from a submissive guy and I realize it differs a whole lot but its always good (and very hot) to get some tips and learn a few things about what an alpha likes when it comes to getting blown, fucking, getting worshipped and so on.

Have a good one! ;)

Reactions: Gj816

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What an alpha male wants depends entirely on the alpha male. How dominant he is and how submissive and willing to obey the beta is.

If the beta is an eager learner everything moves along smoothly. If the alpha has to keep repeating his orders or the submissive fails to obey a direct command it can get intense, especially with an aggressive dominate alpha male who is training a submissive. Or the alpha may just move on to another submissive.

There have been times when the beta doesn't get fed what he's craving because he didn't obey instructions.

The dynamics of this type of relationship can and sometimes do include and become physical aside from merely giving oral pleasure.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What an alpha male wants depends entirely on the alpha male. How dominant he is and how submissive and willing to obey the beta is.

If the beta is an eager learner everything moves along smoothly. If the alpha has to keep repeating his orders or the submissive fails to obey a direct command it can get intense, especially with an aggressive dominate alpha male who is training a submissive. Or the alpha may just move on to another submissive.

There have been times when the beta doesn't get fed what he's craving because he didn't obey instructions.

The dynamics of this type of relationship can and sometimes do include and become physical aside from merely giving oral pleasure.
Love me a good alpha!

Reactions: Gj816