What are Australian Gay guys like?

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Gay guys come from all walks of life. There are the screaming queens (who I myself want to bash), to the average Aussie guy - in professions and in trades. There are guys into masculine sex - muscled hard rough through to guys into the leather scene.
Most gay guys don't frequent gay venues and usually have more straight friends than gay in my experience. Integration into everyday life is generally the norm (except for some poor guys who encounter persecution by ignorant individuals - who are probably compensating for their own same-sex attracted feelings.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm going to be going there in a couple of months. I just want to know what the majority of them are like. Are they more masculine or effeminate? And how are they in bed ? etc... ; )

Stop and think for a moment. Are all American gay guys the same? No. Well all Aussie gay guys aren't either.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm going to be going there in a couple of months. I just want to know what the majority of them are like. Are they more masculine or effeminate? And how are they in bed ? etc... ; )

I can be whatever you want.....:wink::biggrin1::smile::tongue::cool:

A

AM_092

We're as horrible as the rest of them! Gay Australian guys are male, gay and Australian... Yeah I think that's it.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I think they're just like gay guys anywhere, except they all have sexy accents, roast big fat shrimps on the barbie, wear leather dingo hats and wrestle crocodiles. Oh, and they're notoriously bad tippers, even though they know better.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All Australian gay men are like Guy Pierce in Priscilla Queen of the Desert.

All straight men are like Crocodile Dundee.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All Australian gay men are like Guy Pierce in Priscilla Queen of the Desert.

All straight men are like Crocodile Dundee.

If you said that all the straight men are like Hugh Jackman I would be on a plane tomorrow. :tongue:

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first internet crush was on an Australian military guy that was serving over in a country that I don't remember the name of. It had sprung a lot of bumper stickers here in the U.S. Free .... (no it wasn't Tibet).

We had talked for months before hand and even a few times on the phone. He's 6'4, solid body and extremly well endowed. He was shot while serving in that country and went back to Australia and lived with friends he'd known since he was around 14 or 15. He was the last survivor in his family since they were all killed in a plan crash when he was 5 or 6 years old.

We lost touch with each other years ago but I think about him constantly.

Sklar

D_Barry Balzitch

Account Disabled
Media
Back in the mid-1990's, when Australian Gay Cinema was "hot" here in "the States", I decided to go "Down Under" and perhaps find me some new "husband material." What I found (and was looking for) were some of the most masculne, sensual and genuine gay men. Like in England, the majority of them were uncut. What I loved most, was their twisted sense of humor! If I could have gotten a "work" visa, I'd be living down there. (Boo-hoo!)

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't really comment on American men because there is such a wide variety of types and I've never met any of them. As for the accent, I'm a real sucker for men of colour with deep voices and southern accents (is Atlanta/Georgia southern? My geography is terrible.....) but it's not a deal-breaker. I wouldn't say no to a guy just because he had a high voice and/or an accent that wasn't southern.....