What are best ways to tease a woman with your cock, when giving a male lapdance?

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive always wanted to strip for a woman or a group of women, and put smiles on their faces. I especially fantasize about getting up close and personal to an attractive female audience member, and giving her a lapdance she won't forget.

What are the best ways a guy can tease a woman with his cock when getting close to her, to give her a lapdance and grind it on her?

Ive never done so, but Im guessing , getting the speedo covered cock bulge, (or free swinging cock), close to her face, and grazing your bulge's cock head across her mouth.

Grinding, or rubbing the bulge sensually between her tits, especially if she is showing cleavage would be fun.

Dragging, grinding the cock up and down her thighs, especially if she is wearing a skirt, and up to her crotch to where you can grind it against her panties-covered pussy....so there is only a little bit of fabric between her and getting something she really wants, shoved inside of her.

Has anyone on here done this kind of thing, or have better or hotter ways to tease a woman with the cock, in stripping and lapdancing?

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had a woman cum on the dance floor of a club. The song was slow, I had a boner and was rubbing it against her pubic mound as we moved around. She began to cling to me, her fingers digging into my back and shoulder. Then she burried her head in my shoulder and began to gasp and shudder. She collapsed against me and I had to hold her up. She recovered after a few seconds and could stand again.

With a woman, I would recommend that you have her stand up and grind it to her!

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had a woman cum on the dance floor of a club. The song was slow, I had a boner and was rubbing it against her pubic mound as we moved around. She began to cling to me, her fingers digging into my back and shoulder. Then she burried her head in my shoulder and began to gasp and shudder. She collapsed against me and I had to hold her up. She recovered after a few seconds and could stand again.

With a woman, I would recommend that you have her stand up and grind it to her!

That sounds hot. Was she wearing panties? .....if she was, how soaked were they? if she wasnt wearing any, I bet she was dripping down her own leg. Ha! Was she wearing a skirt?

What did she look like?

B_GEatonSkyfly

Sexy Member
Media
Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to work as a male stripper in a troupe of 7 men and we danced at ladies night as several different clubs every week.
The first set I would wear a cape and mask and looked like Zorro.
Than on the second song I would loose the cape and have on just my mesh underwear and that clearly showed my large endowment of cock snaking in my mesh boxers, As flaccid I am usually around 7 inches ( totally soft) and it hangs against my left thigh and still tries to poke out. .
When erect I am 11 1/4 inches.
The women would pull my mesh underwear away form my penis as they tucked money in my waistband and many got a feel as they did it..
I had many a date afterwards and my pick of many a woman.
I sometimes had to try very hard to not get arroused in the first and second songs But on the last song we always go completely naked and thats when they really went wild.
My soft thick cock somtimes would get erect with all of their groping and touching of it.
I used to tease the women by letting them rub their faces against it and grab it and feel that I was still soft.
When erect I would let them touch it and loved to see the reaction on most of the gals faces when they realized just how thick I am..
Soem would try to mimic giving me a blowjob...
Some actually tried!!!!
I would shake my finger at some when they got to be tooo wanting and pull away.
Only to return and tease them some more..
I have spanked women on their faces, ass, tits and thighs, arms, neck, ....all with my cock both soft and erect..
I had a woman I met at a bar, and she did not know I was a male dancer yet, and she was sitting on my lap as we had a few beers with her friends..
She gave me a funny look and asked if I was getting a hard on?
When I told her NO, She looked at me funny and bent back and simply grinded her ass against me some more.
Then she asked..
" If thats not a hard cock then I want to see it!".
I simply stood up and dropped my pants and showed her and her girlfriends that I was not hard at all yet and shocked them all with my penis size.
They ended up taking me out on the town and all of them fucked me one at a time while the others watched. and they had me stand in front of the car with the headlights on and took pictures of my cock erect.
I danced for them and showed them how I could even suck on myself afterwards and they took pictures of it as proof for themselves too I guess.
I love to tease women with my cock size and even at the beach by wearing a speedo and watch them as I pass by when I do it.
Grant E.

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to work as a male stripper in a troupe of 7 men and we danced at ladies night as several different clubs every week.
Than on the second song I would loose the cape and have on just my mesh underwear and that clearly showed my large endowment of cock snaking in my mesh boxers, As flaccid I am usually around 7 inches ( totally soft) and it hangs against my left thigh and still tries to poke out. .
The women would pull my mesh underwear away form my penis as they tucked money in my waistband and many got a feel as they did it..
I sometimes had to try very hard to not get arroused in the first and second songs But on the last song we always go completely naked and thats when they really went wild.
My soft thick cock somtimes would get erect with all of their groping and touching of it.
I used to tease the women by letting them rub their faces against it and grab it and feel that I was still soft.
When erect I would let them touch it and loved to see the reaction on most of the gals faces when they realized just how thick I am..
Some actually tried!!!!
I have spanked women on their faces, ass, tits and thighs, arms, neck, ....all with my cock both soft and erect..
I had a woman I met at a bar, and she did not know I was a male dancer yet, and she was sitting on my lap as we had a few beers with her friends..
When I told her NO, She looked at me funny and bent back and simply grinded her ass against me some more.
Then she asked..
I simply stood up and dropped my pants and showed her and her girlfriends that I was not hard at all yet and shocked them all with my penis size.
They ended up taking me out on the town and all of them fucked me one at a time while the others watched. and they had me stand in front of the car with the headlights on and took pictures of my cock erect.
I danced for them and showed them how I could even suck on myself afterwards and they took pictures of it as proof for themselves too I guess.
I love to tease women with my cock size and even at the beach by wearing a speedo and watch them as I pass by when I do it.
Grant E.

Hahaha youre so full of shit, zorro.

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, man that sounds wild. Having the chances to expose your cock to all those ladies and getting them excited and to slap them with it ,and rub it in their faces....having them try touch it...I couldnt keep from getting hard if a bunch of ladies were grabbing at me. I dont know someone could keep from getting hard in that situation hahah

Especially rubbing it against ladies thighs...Some long legged gorgeous girl in the audience....rubbing the bare cock up against her thighs between her legs......Do many of the ladies wear skirts who come in there?? it would be hard not to cum all over their legs and panties doing that, has that happened ? LOL

or in their faces when they've tried to lick or suck?

Some actually tried!!!!
Then she asked..
Grant E.