what are Bradley shower towers ?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Ionto, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Ionto

Ionto New Member

There has been mention in the group on collective showers of what is called Bradley shower towers. Could anyone explain what this is ?

I imagine it's something I've seen in Canada in changing rooms, where the showers are mounted on central pipes, with three or four showers around each pipe, which means that you shower in close proximity with the other users.

It reminds me of what used to be found in France in changing rooms, where urinals were also set on a central pipe, with four receptacles fixed to the post/pipe, which invited instant comparison of the pissing cocks. I remember being particularly fascinated by the various habits of pulling back the foreskin (completely, partly, not at all) and keeping statistics of this in my mind. But this sort of urinal seems to have disappeared now, at least in France.

2. lizen

lizen New Member

3. Ionto

Ionto New Member

4. open501s

open501s Member

Not here. When I started going to the gym again this is what I was expecting.

When I walked into the shower room and saw individual stalls with curtains I thought I some how wondered into the women's shower room from the men's locker room.

I was filled with shock and panic.

5. AG08

Gold Member

The ones I've used have 6 shower heads each. The shower room in the men's locker room at my university used to be ALL that way in the past. Now they are 50/50. I still prefer to use them over the stalls because you have more room to move around, you're not surrounded by grimy and moldy walls and curtains, and you can aim 2 heads at you and get a really intense shower from it (I love strong water pressure when I'm taking a shower).

6. D_Terry_Misue

D_Terry_Misue New Member

The gym at my university has these. There are 5 heads to a column and there are 2 columns. pretty close to each other...needless to say it gets comfy at times.

7. seeafox

seeafox Member

The first university I worked for had showers like bradley towers. I think there wer 4 heads and three towers. Cant really recall. But were good for looking at others.

:)

Draft saved Draft deleted