What are skinny people supposed to do?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Mar 1, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

waytooskinny: I'm 5ft 2", weigh 87lbs and I am 8" flaccid. Now most of us agree that skinnier guys possibly have bigger dicks and yet skinnier guys have to wear smaller underwear and in my case I wear Size 10 (this is for a 10 year old and I'm 18). I don't know if there's anyone else out there that's below 100lbs and yet has a giant hunk of flesh literally hanging off because there is simply no underwear designed to do so. Have tried freeballing but as you can imagine my pants are pretty damned small too. It's just such a bummer, the underwear that fits me in the waist looks pathetic for my package. So anyone else out there that is really skeleton-like skinny???

2. Imported

Gold Member

lilAmy: gain weight.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Ineligible: Your age of 18 got turned into a smiley.

It's very strange: three posters have appeared over successive days, all discussing the problems of underwear for thin hung people (BagofBones, 110lbskinnyboy, and waytooskinny). What's more, at least two are from New Zealand. Is this coincidence or Multiple Personality Disorder?

That's not to detract from the problem, which I'm sure can be a real one, with no easy solution other than custom-made underwear.

4. Imported

Gold Member

BagofBones: Yeah I've noticed too!! I'm an Aussie Ocker, but I think the other two are New Zealander's. Well N.Z. is a pretty weird place (a bunch of hippies) so it wouldn't surprise me if there were a bunch of really skinny people there!!! Hehe.

5. lellelind

lellelind Member

Why don't you try the E2U briefs. They come in small sizes with deep pouches.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Big_Swinging_Dick: Hi, I am 5'7 and 138....hang 7 1/2 soft with big low hangers.

I buy larger briefs and alter them myself - it is not hard....no pun intended.

Pick a pair you like and buy a size meant for a physically bigger male.

Lance

7. Imported

Gold Member

hung: I, although I used to be very skinny, must concur with lelliland that for those very rare events that I am compelled to wear underwear - not more than once a month for a special public appearance when an erection would be totally uncalled for - would recommend E2U underwear. I have a few pair of the regular briefs. Additionally I have a pair of Navy Blue thongs which I enjoy wearing when lounging around the house. A bit of exhibitionist in me. Also, sometimes it is fun to wear something as part of the sexual routine known as foreplay.

8. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

i am with big swinging dick on this one!

9. Imported

Gold Member

longtimelurker: I'm quite skinny (32" waist on 6'3"), but I manage to get away without the bulge noticing too badly as I keep a lot of stuff in my front pockets. It will also help loosen the fabric a bit to give you a bit more 'breathing space'.

10. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    You kiwi boys that struggle with room in your undies should message me I have a good selection of undies for guys with your exact problem.

email scott@pouch.co.nz

Pouch - Comfy Underwear that Fits! for a browse if you like. I am happy to give you guys a fitting if you like and find something that will fit properly.

11. GQjock

GQjock New Member

Albums:
    for the short term...you got some good suggestions
    but for the long term...
    eat somethin....

12. robbie9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    More fantasy, I'm afraid. All the skinny guys with 7 inch plus flaccid sizes have no pics, lol. strange isnt it?
    Any guy who is genuinely large has no problem with underwear. Its nonsense and fantasy to say that you cant conceal it or wear underwear comfortably. Pure wishful thinking. No dick is so big that it cant be concealed.

13. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dude, all the preceding posts in this thread are from 2003. Don't you think it's a little late to be replying to the original poster?

14. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Here's one of the dangers of dredging up old threads from the archives. This OP was one of a couple of boy's underwear fetishists who visited LPSG for a short time in 2003. These sickos were less interested in finding underwear that fits than in finding men with boy-like builds who would need the smaller underwear.

15. passiveboybigcock

passiveboybigcock Active Member

Albums:
    That reminds me: my ex always used to enjoy me wearing Pokemon and Mickey Mouse briefs designed for 12-13 year olds. I could just about fit into them (27 inch waist). I thought that was just cute, but then I started to realise something wasn't quite right when he wanted to fuck me while watching Nickelodeon.

16. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

Creepy...good thing you got out of that relationship!!

17. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I'll bet it was You Can't Do That on Television.

18. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    And go back to the punchline of "Minnie was fucking Goofy"....

19. Hugh G. Rection

Drawstrings you fool

20. Principessa

Gold Member

Eeewww that's a bit creepy isn't it?

Draft saved Draft deleted