What are skinny people supposed to do?

That reminds me: my ex always used to enjoy me wearing Pokemon and Mickey Mouse briefs designed for 12-13 year olds. I could just about fit into them (27 inch waist). I thought that was just cute, but then I started to realise something wasn't quite right when he wanted to fuck me while watching Nickelodeon.

:chairfall:

degawan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i am 6 feet and us to be in size 28" waist. My flaccid is ok not revealing but when it get hard, i usually just seat down and wait until it subsides. At my office, my colleagues/ bos already know if i cant answer to them straight away (especially during morning time or when the weather is raining) but have to seat behind my desk, that means i am having the brain-dick miscommunication problem. hohoho... now that i work out and gain some muscle and size, i have more styles of clothes to choose from, and the problem now is not so obvious.

EyeInTheSky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well I don't really know what to say to help your problem I just thought I'd mention my similar (yet different) situation. I am 6ft and weight 120 and have a 29 waist. My flaccid varies but when it hangs it's around 5-6 inches. because I am so skinny, I pretty much have a bulge no matter what I wear. this is because my thighs are so skinny, that my penis bulges out more. personally, I don't mind. i love seeing girls eyes look down especially at my job. at my job my pants are too big and I've yet to order a larger pair, and because they are kind of loose and baggy, they sag around the shape of my flaccid and makes a nice bulge, which I'm not complaining about.