What are some comments that people have made

baaa: what has been said about your large penis, the first time a person saw it?

rob_r_lpsg_7.5: one girl actually called it "gorgeous" and then went on to explain how the combination of color, proportions, head shape, and texture(of all things...) actually made it an "attractive penis". she told me i could be a condom model.

another favorite is "i had to see for my self. now i understand what Melissa was talking about"

NorwaySchlong: HI, I am new here, loved to experience a society with mature and intelligent people!
I am 6x5 flaccid and 9x7 erect. I love my huge cock more than anything in the world! Comments:
"OH MY GOOOD!"
"IT`s too big!"
It`s so GODDAMN big!"
I can`t take it, I can`t relaxe, sorry!"
"I didnt know such cocks even existed"
etc.

dable_wi: In the lockerroom, I have heard, "whoa!" and "Jesus Christ!"
One young lady let out an audible gasp, even though she was trying to act like she was asleep.

FieldRatt9: One girl said as I undressed..."You hung like a black man!" She was oriental...Korean I think. Took awhile to get in. :D

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=baaa link=board=sex;num=1063823923;start=0#0 date=09/17/03 at 11:29:43]what has been said about your large penis, the first time a person saw it?[/quote]

Check out the thread What reactions do you get?, which I bumped back up in this category.

joe22xxx: When I was in high school after gym taking a shower, one guy said, "Hey Joe, there's something hanging between your legs. What is it?"

I responded quickly, "It's Joe Junior".

feared: 'dear jesus'
'i'm sorry but that just wont fit'
'get that away from me!'

emilywee: i once said "holy shit" over and over again. sometimes, you're too shocked to be eloquent.

rideough: "my last boyfriend played basketball but your like the whole team!"

awellhungboi: Someone on livejournal once told me, "Your penis should be immortalized in anime!" :D I hadn't heard that one before.

In real life "Jesus Christ!" and "Holy shit!" are the usual responses. "Be gentle," has been said a lot. Sadly, I've heard, "This may not work," a couple of times.

What really pleases me, though, is the fact that all of my partners always say that I'm a great kisser. :)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
About the bulge, I've heard, "Pardon me, but your personality is showing."

Pecker

(If it weren't for pickpockets I'd have no sex at all.)

hard2hide: Over the years, I have become oblivious to the fact that my cock bulges down the left leg of my pants. While working in the office one morning, a male co-worker asked me if I had a PhD. I told him no, only a bachelor's degree. He laughed and said, "I am not talking about college degrees; I was referring to your PRETTY HUGE DICK". Another time, another fellow in the office glanced down at my crotch and said, "You ought to have that thing shortened up a little".

When first seeing me undressed, one women said, "You are not going to stick that thing in me." (She changed her mind)

An older woman put her hand down my pants, grabbed my cock and said, "You are a hell of a man."

While changing in the locker room, a friend wearing briefs asked me why I wore boxer shorts. As I was removing my boxers, I said that I preferred the loose fit. He looked at my cock and said, "You're hung too heavy to wear briefs."

9cyclops9: "Spin it around, dude!"--After revealing it to the male members of a play I was in a few months ago, between scenes. Yeah it was soft, of course, so I spun it. :D :D :D

"It's like a cyclops!"

Yeah I'm not that hung, but these were high school kids. And my flaccid is 6"...I'm a shower!

A woman has yet to see it. When I get married, I'll let you know what she says ;)

wvalady1968: John, you're going to wait until you get married? That's wonderful!! Very admirable!

8)