What are some comments that people have made

9cyclops9: Thank you, wvalady. It's nice to hear someone sya something good about it every once in a while. ;)

I'm sure she'll appreciate it too.

John

huge_cock_have_pic: Going to school in Southwest Detroit, I was called

1) "the white pony"
2) "slinky"--the way it bobs up and down when i walk

rogm: I remember once in the locker room shower one wided eyed guy asked me "Geez, didn't your mom buy you any toys to play with as a kid?"

Then there was this stripper who wanted to see if what she had heard was true and invited me to her place to try it on for size. She said "Now I know why you wear those baggy pants!" She was impressed, but the word of mouth had exaggered my size a bit more than it was. The good news was I seemed to be a good fit several times. LOL

wvalady1968: [quote author=9cyclops9 link=board=sex;num=1063823923;start=20#21 date=09/24/03 at 20:06:27]
I'm sure she'll appreciate it too.
[/quote]

Yes. She will. :-*

Allie

ThighSlapper: I've gotten a fair share of LOOKS, but not too much in the way of out-loud comments.

Once I was at the nude beach near here and a guy was there with his wife not too far from where I was gonna sit. About 5 minutes after I sat down, he got up, grabbed his chair and hers and said, "Since you can't make yourself stop staring, I help you"

He gave me a dirty look and walked off.

Krowax: Just a fair amount of wow's, omg's and "oh it's so thick".

And.. hmm yeah some other stuff.

Since it's not that big, I guess I've just been lucky? :)