What are some good books/thread regarding sex with a large penis that most people might don't know?

doorknobhead

Just Browsing
Media
I'm a 23 year old virgin with a dick of at least 8 inches and a girth of 5.5 inch (these measurements are actually not 100% erect) and I just recently learned that there is a spot called the posterior fornix that can only be touched by a big dick.

Since I wish to lose my virginity soon I want to know the particulars of big dick sex. I have never heard of the fornixes or anything like that even after countless time spent on the internet.

What else should I know about big dick sex other than the obvious (foreplay, lube, go slow, etc).

Book/thread recommendation?

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be a good listener when you have sex, but be confident too. At 5.5" girth you will be very pleasurable with low risk for pain, although you can wear a pussy out quickly with a condom. You will need to watch how deep. Don't try to go deep right away, and when you do, do it slowly and cautiously. You will probably feel odd things like the firm, bulbous cervix. Prod gently, try to slip past barriers not through them. During the process it is ok to ask questions like "is this ok?" "Does this feel uncomfortable?" Especially if she is not giving much feedback. A lot depends on you picking up on verbal and non verbal cues.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That is great advice!! A cock like yours is there to GIVE pleasure, not to use as a battering ram. One thing I would add is... foreplay!! Unless she is asking for you to penetrate her, take your time. Use your hands all over her body. See how she likes to be kissed and kiss her. Use your tongue on her pretty little pussy. Again, ask if this feels good.

Then, when you feel like she is ready for you to fuck... ASK. "Do you want me inside you now?" Especially when you are learning about women, talk is good along with action.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fornixes are fore and aft of the cervix, generally, but all women are different. The cervix will be fairly easy to find with your length and has been described as feeling like bumping into a nose with your penis. It is almost surely a sensitive area and may or may not cause pain. Sometimes it causes pleasure, usually by rubbing it, not pounding straight into it, but you have to play that by ear. When she gets in the zone she may want it pounded too. It's happened. The anterior fornix is in front of and the posterior is behind the cervix (naturally). You can feel your penis slip by the cervix an "push" into the fornixes, which should feel a bit snugger than the vagina itself. Look at a diagram like Betty said and all of this should make sense. Typically the pf is deeper than the af, but again all are not the same. Good luck, and have fun. Hopefully she comes all over you, but don't sweat it if she doesn't.