What are some good cock rings?

averagedude775

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm looking into buying a good cock ring and was wanting some imput from those of you who have used them. The names of brands and websites would be appreciated...thanks guys....

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dont you run the risk of getting one of those stuck on your cock Industrialise..im interested in cock rings but that one thing ive always worried about..that it might get stuck..and do you wear it while you cum?..does is take longer to cum with it on?..sorry for getting off topic here

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey man since I live in Atlanta I go to this place called "Atlanta Leather Co." They have a great supply. If need be they can custom make one to fit. Don't let the name fool you they have alot more than leather. You can go to their website. atlanta leather.com

Sinnerly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've heard about going to hardware stores before, but i guess my local ace doesn't carry o rings. maybe i should head out to a home depot or something, i dunno.

Sinnerly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow. I know i don't know too much about the art ringing a cock, but at $50+ i think i'd rather tie a rope around it and call it a night.

On a side note, where do most guys wear their rings? I have mostly seen them on the shaft behind the balls, but some people wear them in front of their balls, and some even wear a little one behind their head. Can anyone help with how to measure one's self for these rings, and what the reasons are for these positions?

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm looking into buying a good cock ring and was wanting some imput from those of you who have used them. The names of brands and websites would be appreciated...thanks guys....
rubber bands make excellent cockrings

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
dont you run the risk of getting one of those stuck on your cock Industrialise..im interested in cock rings but that one thing ive always worried about..that it might get stuck..and do you wear it while you cum?..does is take longer to cum with it on?..sorry for getting off topic here

The trick is - you put it on when youre still soft (around your cock and balls in one package) - it should fit on without too much difficulity (but also not be super-easy, then it will not be tight enough later). Once you get hard it holds the blood flow in your cock and keeps it harder longer. In my experience it shouldnt take longer to cum with it on -- in fact, the sight of your cock super-hard might stimulate a faster orgasm if anyting. So yeah you keep it in when you cum. And after you get soft again, you can take it off.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
It goes behind the balls, encompassing the whole thing in one package. Otherwise, I dont see how it could do its job --

And they should not cost $50! Under $10 for the basic steel ring. anything more would be some sort of exotic variation -- or a ripoff. (Split steel weighted ball-stretchers can cost over $80.)

Wow. I know i don't know too much about the art ringing a cock, but at $50+ i think i'd rather tie a rope around it and call it a night.

On a side note, where do most guys wear their rings? I have mostly seen them on the shaft behind the balls, but some people wear them in front of their balls, and some even wear a little one behind their head. Can anyone help with how to measure one's self for these rings, and what the reasons are for these positions?

B_bjlover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so, not to digress but, why do guys where them? always wondered....never been w/someone that used one. Tried to get my hubby to buy one in Amsterdam while on vacation but he replied, 'I dont' think they make them that small :)"

The trick is - you put it on when youre still soft (around your cock and balls in one package) - it should fit on without too much difficulity (but also not be super-easy, then it will not be tight enough later). Once you get hard it holds the blood flow in your cock and keeps it harder longer. In my experience it shouldnt take longer to cum with it on -- in fact, the sight of your cock super-hard might stimulate a faster orgasm if anyting. So yeah you keep it in when you cum. And after you get soft again, you can take it off.

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Usual place is behind the entire package - jst got one from MyHardwear.com - an interesting type!!!

A couple of the guys on this site wear them - you can check them out. I still don't have any photos posted - due to ignorance - any help would be appreciated. THANKS.

Happy Easter.

D_Wayne Deer

Account Disabled
Media
Some guys wear one, two, three or more in various combinations. You can fit a ring entirely behind your balls and cock, you can put your balls into a ring, you can slide the ring down your cock and wear it on the base and/or you can wear a ring directly behind your glans (head) - the last one, though, can slip off easily if you're doing heavy action, depending on how large your glans actually is...

You have to try different sizes to see what gets you hardest without cutting off too much blood supply. I'd guess that most guys would fall into the 1" to 2" category to wear behind your balls. Sizes are generally available in either 1/4" or 1/8" increments. Brass rings have a nice weight and feel but have more limited sizes. Plumbing "O" Rings in black rubber can be had in sizes sometimes varying in 1/16". Try to get the thickest ring you can so that the rubber doesn't stretch too mcuh as you get erect.

To place the ring behind my cock and balls, I have to squeeze one ball through at a time along their narrower axis - then I put my cock through while I'm soft. For me, a 1 5/8" ring is a comfortably tight fit. Lately, I've been squeezing into a 1 1/2" ring - but I really have to "pop" my balls through one at a time with a tiny bit momentary of pain, followed by my cock. The 1 1/2" ring gets me REALLY hard.

A 1 1/4" ring fits the base of my cock when erect. I need a 1 1/8" behind my glans. You just have to try a few sizes out, in the places you want to wear them, and see what works for you.

The cost of the rings is about $1 - $5 for the brass/steel (price increasing with size), $0.50 to $2.50 for the pumber's "O" Rings.

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just barely became interested in rings. I wrapped one of those larger rubber bands around my package behind the balls and around the top of the penis base. Or around the balls, and then around the dick in front of the balls in a figure eight so everything is tight. I really liked it. So I went to the store and got a BIG O cock ring with a vibrating thing on top for the ladies. Well I put the thing on and after a minute part of it snaped! Very disapointing. I guess I'll keep looking for a better ring

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like leather cock rings, when your done it comes off easier than having to wait to remove a metal one. I had my leather one custom made, and now have several. My favorite is the traditional cockring but with a strap that goes under the shaft but over the balls and snap on the other side, really mskes your balls bigger and tighter.