what are some of the reactions/comments you have gotten from other guys?

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
what kinds of reactions/comments have you gotten from other guys in the locker room or elsewhere?

i had just got done showering at the gym and had the towel around mywait when a coworker of mine came in.I had seen him at the gym before but this was the first time we were in the locker room together. We were shooting the shit and I pulled of my towel and started to dry my face and hair all the sudden he stopped talking so I pull the towel away from my face to see him staring at my package. He looked away as so as he saw me cut the conversation short and left. The next day it was going around the office about my size.Wasn't hard to figure out who the source was.:mad:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually apart from the juvenile stares and jaws open gaping, I got the usual, "Holy fucking shit, dude!" or "What're you, part Clydesdale?!" And in recent yrs in a beefer's gym with these guys that really did resemble sides of beef they were so bulked up in the upper part but not in the lower part; "Hey yo, man, what the fuck kinda juice you been takin'?!"

Look around in here for past threads similar to this; I have a real interesting HS story you'll interesting.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't say this has come up often in real life (as opposed to internet comments). The only time that really comes to mind was when a roomie said "God, I wish I had one like that."

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I had few occasions to be seen nude in real life, while i posted pics sometimes in this site.

I got comments the two times i had penis size contests.

Guy 1 told me he was totally envious of my penis, and that i made him feel inadequate.

Guy 2 told me he had many contests, but he never saw anybody as big as me, especially in thickness. He also said my penis looked like Rocco Siffredi's.

chris6092

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bought a digital camera a few years ago and what's the first thing you do with a new camera? Take a picture of your dick obviously! I was quite proud of my new toy so wanted to show my best mate who loves gadgets as well. He was at work in his shop and was showing him how it works and jokingly he said "I bet you've taken some dirty pics already". What else could a guy do then but switch it on and show him the picture of all my goods? His jaw dropped and said "fucking hell man...I never knew you had a massive dick!!!" It really freaked him out and he kept saying how jealous he was of my tackle. Even to this day he brings it up now and then...and cruelly I do occasionally when he's bragging about something else he's done. All I have to do is point to the bulge in my trousers and he looks very sheepish and shuts up!

That's what mates do isn't it?!?!?!

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every time I see a thread like this, I have to wonder where all these incidents take place of men commenting on penis size in locker rooms. While I've received comments from women about my penis size a couple of times (although never in the men's locker room...), no guy has even come close to making remarks like that to me. Even on the couple of occasions that guys I suspect were homosexual tried to make passes at me in the locker room, penis size was never discussed. It's like those threads you see here on occasion about mutual masturbation or orgies or the like - not only have I never been involved with these things, no one has come even remotely close to discussing them with me. Is it me, or is everyone else on this board weird?