what are the best positions for g spot orgasm?

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cowgirl, doggie, and missionary that's why they are my favorites.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

gavoni

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it varies by woman; but for me, Reverse cowgirl, Doggystyle, and as uncut calls it, the Georgia Buck. :biggrin1:

The Georgia Buck is aka The Butterfly Position (thanks to wikiafterdark.com).
My favorite is to have the woman lie on her stomach with a pillow under her hips. I will either lay on top or perch on my feet, depending on how deep she can take me. Moving in/out, and up/down her body rubs her g-spot with the head on my cock.
It's also a great position to do a little bit of hair pulling while she sucks on my fingers ! :biggrin1:

Reactions: Guruburu

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The Georgia Buck is aka The Butterfly Position (thanks to wikiafterdark.com).
My favorite is to have the woman lie on her stomach with a pillow under her hips. I will either lay on top or perch on my feet, depending on how deep she can take me. Moving in/out, and up/down her body rubs her g-spot with the head on my cock.
It's also a great position to do a little bit of hair pulling while she sucks on my fingers ! :biggrin1:

A hooking motion towards my front about 4 or 5 inches inside is what hits mine. A nice back-curved cock is ideal for the purpose, though I like how my clit hums better.

smlck4u

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im a smaller only about 4.5''c and on the thin side any ideas for a good position for me?