what are the chances of her getting pregnant?

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
this is now (hopefully) a hypothetical situation because she took the pill near on a day afte, just over but im curious.

we were having sex and the condom broke.well more popped lol. this was as i was going in and i wasnt exactly in her, maybe just a little. i cant remember if i was particularly wet, but seeing as i was off my face i can imagine i wasnt as keeping a boner was a mission enough. she also went on a "heavy" period the day after, i quote as this is what she told me i didnt check ha. so what are the chances of her getting pregnant? i would say near nil but im assuming you are more likely to know. so how close to doom did i come?

im not so against kids but i am 18 and her mum would kill me seeing as she doesnt even know we have had sex yet.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
She was more than likely given a pill containing "levonorgestrel", read this: HowStuffWorks "How does the morning-after pill work?"

Please inform yourself of how the female reproductive cycle works - there is no such thing as a 'safe day' although the day before her period starts is a day that she is very unlikely to become pregnant.

Do please read up - sorry to repeat myself but you should not be having sex if you are in a position where you believe strangers on an internet board are better placed to tell you whether your sex partner is likely to be pregnant. You owe it to yourself and her to know what the fuck you are doing BEFORE you do it.

Read up - Educate yourself. And double bag the fucker next time, or buy better condoms, or use lube. Condom friendly lube.

Stay safe - happy fucking.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Please inform yourself of how the female reproductive cycle works -

ya really dude,

out of every month:

first 21 days- "no i don't want to"

days 22 & 23- "do it again, but harder this time"

days 24-30- don't even answer ur cell phone dude cuz it's critical-mass PMS

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Do please read up - sorry to repeat myself but you should not be having sex if you are in a position where you believe strangers on an internet board are better placed to tell you whether your sex partner is likely to be pregnant. You owe it to yourself and her to know what the fuck you are doing BEFORE you do it.

sorry i feel as if im being told off here. i wasnt planning to get her pregnant. i was wearing a condom. as far as im concerned im doing things right there.

Read up - Educate yourself. And double bag the fucker next time, or buy better condoms, or use lube. Condom friendly lube.

im not double bagging the fucker lol, i already get red marks from just one. before anyone says, it doesnt feel tight so i dont think ineed a bigger one. and all condom manufacturers and even the NHS say not to wear two. read up-Educate yourself.... dont hate me lol that was a joke.

Stay safe - happy fucking.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
yeah i know how to put one on. i was just too drunk to do it that time. oh and i probably should of mentioned. i didnt cintinue with that condom the second it popped i took it off and put a new one on.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'm sorry if people think it is OK for a man/boy or woman/girl to have sex without being aware of all the possible implications and how the 'toys' he/she is playing with work. If girls are not sure of when they can and cannot get pregnant they should not have sex - if boys are not sure of when girls can and cannot get pregnant the same applies. And don't even get me started on STDs. If you all find this offensive then it is probably because you have been guilty of this lax behaviour. I've taken a few risks in my time, but at least I knew I was taking a risk and what I was risking.

You'll never get me to think it is OK to have dumb sex and wail 'But I didn't know!!' when it is all too late - and I'll keep answering posts like the OP as I did above. If you find it annoying you'll probably work out how to use the ignore function sooner or later. :smile:

The 'double bag' comment was meant to be somewhat glib - I agree it's difficult to get that across in text, I shouldn't be surprised that people took it as seriously as the rest of the post. Though I must say having used condoms as my main, and often only, form of contraception for 17 out of 20 years of fucking I have never, never had both condoms break when the guy was wearing two - I have had one break on it's own and one of two break about the same number of times.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
im not offended but your talking to me like i didnt know sperm and an egg dont mix. im not stupid i was just asking out of generality. i did the right thing and it was sorted out. the mistake was of the manufacturer for a bad condom. dont tell me i shouldnt be having sex. im not like the thousands of kids that think cleaning with coke after is a contraceptive, so please dont have a go whena as youve said youve made mistake like this yourself

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
hers is kinda fucked though... its never the same and she randomly misses by anything from a week to even close to a month

My ex wife was like that, in fact she only had a period every three months or so. A Doctor once told her she was extremely unlikely to ever get pregnant. A few months later she was getting an abortion. This was before we met. Several years later she was no more regular but she got pregnant after a few weeks each time we were trying for a baby.