What are the chances?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by lays, Mar 31, 2009.

1. lays

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I cant help but worry about how many of my girlfriends ex's were bigger than me. I know its pointless to worry about now but i was hoping to get an idea from you more experienced guys and gals what the chances are. im about 7.25 long and right at 6in in girth. shes 19 and been with 6 guys. shes commented my size several times but it doesnt seem sincere. i hope im just paranoid. i just had to get this off my chest somehow.:frown1:

2. TomSchmo

TomSchmo Member

I was in the same boat, and out of all the guys she was with, which I dont know how many that is but a decent amount, that there was only one that she mentioned had a bigger dick than me, and i'm 7" by 6".
    So I would say that youre dick is either the biggest or next biggest one of the guys that she has been with.

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Forget the other guys and focus on using it right :yup:

4. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    7.25" is about 97th percentile for length, and you are also well above average on girth. If she's only been with 6 guys, it is very unlikely any of them were larger than you.

Steve

5. Simon9

Simon9 Active Member

...unfortunately, little did Lays know the young lady grew up in a community of satyrs and other horse-man mutants, renegades from the lower levels of Hades where they were first formed. She was their only female and they worshipped her in the only way they knew how. Night after night, the Chosen Six would let her ride them and she'd return the favor. Finally she decided to leave and start life with a "normal" human male.

And so one day she met Lays....

6. Hanes2008

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ^ Hands down best post in 6 months.

7. pomaus

pomaus Active Member

At the end of the day mate it doesn't matter how big your dick is when it comes to giving pleasure to your woman, it's all in your actions and not in the amount of depth or girth you can give her.

Take your partner doggy style and whilst doing so with your thumb and forefinger part her clitoral hood and with your free Hand gently stimulate her clit, doing this whilst penertrating your woman will make her think your a fucking horse.

Just a tip from my straight days though, im all gay now so what would i know lol

8. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    what difference does it make if she had (past tense) a cocktail weenie, a bed post or Phillup Schlonger ?
    The best piece of advice I was ever given about relationships:

ENJOY THE TIME YOU HAVE TO SPEND TOGETHER.

9. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

I would guess at least 2 guy would have been bigger. The reason i say 2 is, men with larger than average penis's have more confidence (most of the time) than average and small men who have none (most of the time) as you can see from a lot of the posts here.
    But i doubt any had much larger girth than yours, but almost certain length has been larger.

10. lays

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i understand it doesnt really matter about the size of any of her past ex's and it doesnt make sex any better. i just think its a common thing for guys to worry about, especially when the they are not small but not huge. at least guys that are defintely small or definitely big have a good idea of where they stand. what it comes down to is curiosity i suppose, and maybe ego :redface:

11. RamIt

RamIt Member

If you make a big deal out of curiousity over her past exes, you will seem insecure.

If you seem insecure about it, and her exes werent, her exes will become bigger in her mind. Its your typical self fulfilling prophecy.

12. anon945

anon945 New Member

Assuming you're in the top 3% of men, and she has been with 6 other men, there is a 17% chance she has been with someone bigger than you, not that it would matter if she has been anyway. There's the number. Stop worrying about it.

13. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I will tell you that the first three men i had were three of the biggest I've had. But, the best lovers I've had were of average size. Men seem to obsess with their size and it's really NOT what counts. What counts is how you use it. Younger men seem to think pounding a girl is all studly and the way to go - not true. And, if done with a huge penis, can actually make for some pretty uncomfortable, bad sex. The best sex is sex that is varied, different types of thrusts (rotate hips...mmmmmmm), different positions, and using different parts of your body.

Don't worry about the other men - listen to her moans and body language and guage your manuevers on those. Ask her what she loves, what she doesn't like - really hear her and act on them. No matter what your size you'll be the best lover and she'll never forget you.:wink:

There are certain positions as well that make you seem larger - doggie style tends to get you nice and deep. Also, have her lay on her back, try putting her knees up to her chest and approach her from between her knees - this will get you in very deep as well (or you can put her legs up the front of your chest).

Relax and have fun.

14. D_Rod Staffinbone

D_Rod Staffinbone Account Disabled

your humor wasn't lost on me. great post, in the
    tradition of the great lpsg posts of yore....sigh...
    everybody's so damn serious around here these days.

#14 D_Rod Staffinbone, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  15. Rogercock

Rogercock Member

There are many positions which will enhance the size of your rod should you be concerned about your apparent weener - try some of them and this may satisfy her.

Failing this, try a cock extension?

16. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Exactly.

17. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    If you're in the 97th percentile, clearly 3% of her other partners were bigger than you.

So what?

If you're average, and a good lay, she will be satsified. If you keep asking her "So, really, am I the largest?" or start speculating while you're fucking, I can assure you neither of you will enjoy it and she will move on the next guy. And if the statistics hold hold, there's a 97% chance he will be smaller but a 100% chance that he will be better.

Put the tape measure away and put your cock to use.

18. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Im virtually the same size as you. My partner says im her biggest yet she has had 20 to 30 partners! My mind went into overdrive when she said there 'was one other' big one and that other guys had been above average but not as big as me. I dont know if its ego or curiosity or what as i dont really care if she has had bigger, but i do wish i knew the truth. Worse part is tho you ask questions, then later when she is telling you how big you are you dont know whether she thinks you are insecure or she means it.

19. Dooky

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Okay. I don't know her but lemme base this off of another girl i know of similar to her. She's about 19 (a month away i think) she's been with about 9 different dicks. 7 of them were complete liars. I remember the sizes shes told me exactly cause she knows im curious and not insecure so she didnt lie to me. One guy was one of my best friends. when we were in 8th grade he used to claim to be 8.5 inches. Now he'll fess up to being "6"" haha. She told me he was actually like 5" ish anyways shes seen men of sizes (according to her)(the 5 was my previously mentioned friend) 5,6,6.5,7,7,7.5,8,8,9 - of course it is possible all these guys were telling the truth and she just so happens to be so randomly lucky to have her list of men average to 7.11 inches. now if having a 7.11 inch penis means you are in the top 5% of men i believe that means that theres a 5% chance of this being true. Ah but were forgetting the part were these are teenagers telling her measurements! (except for one guy who is 7.5 and one of the 7's, which is me of course :p) the one guy who was 7.5 she showed me a pic of her measuring it (And i went to school with him since i was 8! awkward!) and im surprised she measured it semi correctly. was strange for a teen girl to correctly measure a dick hahaha she tried to make it look 8 to boost his ego but in reality i could tell it was 7.5. Anyways, Im sure almost all these sizes are lies based on
    A) theyre teenage boys, immature and looking to be "the best"
    B) theyre teenage boys and some of their genitalia werent fully developed
    C) theyre teenage boys and they can't measure right
    D) theyre teenage boys
    E) Shes a teenage girl

Worst part is she prolly will never realize that they were lying and will probably going her whole life thinking shes seen a bunch of big uns

ANYWAYS what im trying to say is, even if your girl tells you shes seen lots big guys or like 3 of the 6 were bigger. dont believe her. Honestly, women are the most unreliable source of information on penis size. If we did a size survey based on the general public of women reporting the size of the last willie they remember seeing and knowing the measurement. It would be........7!!! of course.

That's the worst part of being in the 7 inch club. It's liarsville. every 5 to 6.5 inch guy just says 7 to women and gets away with it. Especially, on the internet. 7 inches is the spot where its not unbelievable but its still big. No girl will be like WTF prove it!!!!!111! like if i said i had a 10 incher. but they will be like me likee.

Basically, Dont care. I cared when i started dating my current girl who said out of 4 dicks i was in 3rd place out of 4. Doesn't matter. I got her virginity xD

20. lays

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yeah this thread makes me feel a little better about it.

one other thing i should throw out there is she said shes a little sore a day or so after we have sex. would it be possible its because she hasn't had one in her as big as me??:confused:

Draft saved Draft deleted