What are the cliques around here?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are the cliques around here? I keep reading about them and no names are ever named. I fear this may potentially be a dangerous outing thread. And I hope that it stays friendly.

But I have been here for a while, and maybe because I dont go into every area on this site I fail to see them. So my big problem is getting an answer without wanting to know the answer, but still curious. I dont believe
Im part of one. Does anyone feel I am?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are the cliques around here? I keep reading about them and no names are ever named. I fear this may potentially be a dangerous outing thread. And I hope that it stays friendly.

But I have been here for a while, and maybe because I dont go into every area on this site I fail to see them. So my big problem is getting an answer without wanting to know the answer, but still curious. I dont believe
Im part of one. Does anyone feel I am?
You can't name names while keeping it friendly.

They're fairly easy to spot if you think about it. Are there any pairs or groups of people who seem to echo each other's behaviour to a T? Parrot agreement without providing any original thought themselves? Give support to a particular person when they're having a thread disagreement based on character references for the friend or character assassinations of the opponent (again, done without dealing with any of the points under discussion)? Off topic "in" jokes, banter or flirting back and forth for an extended period?

Oh, and they never, ever disagree with each other.

If you see these patterns repeating with a certain group of people it's a fair clue, though not a guarantee by any means.

"Cliques" are basically the same as friendships in that they develop through conversation. It can happen on the open forums but closer bonds are formed through more dynamic interactions like chat (chat room or messenger), phone conversations or even meeting. Nothing wrong with that. Where they differ from ordinary friendships is that the simple concept that friends don't need to be in lockstep has been forgotten.