What are the extremes?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Bravo55, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Bravo55

Bravo55 Member

I have read here and on other forums that although everyone is entitled to their preferences, most women don't care too much about penis size except where it concerns the extremes. I know that opinions will differ between individuals but generally speaking, what are the extremes?

2. shr1125

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    [stats nerd]

Statistically speaking, the extremes will be based upon sample size, mean penis length, and the standard deviation (SD) of penis length. If, for example, mean penis length is 6 inches and the SD is 0.9 inches, then assuming that penis length is normally distributed with a sample size (n) of 22, penises that are twice the SD greater or lesser than the mean would be considered extreme. In other words,

6" + (2*0.9") = 7.9"
    6" - (2*0.9") = 4.1"

would be considered--statistically speaking--the extremes. For n = 100, the extremes could be considered to be anything that greater or lesser than the mean by a factor of three (3; 3.15" and 8.85").

[/stats nerd]

I would imagine that those who participate on this forum, because they have a preference for large penises, may have a different definition of "extreme" penis size, but I would put money on the fact that it's really not that much different from the above numbers. Perhaps the upper end would increase because some are selecting for larger penises.

#2 shr1125, Nov 9, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
  3. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not sure about what women would consider an extreme, but I'll give you my take on some things that may be extreme:

Skinny shaft and a gigantic head
    Lots of of veins and very little meat
    Balls that you can barely see
    Pubes that have never been maintained are totally out of order
    Excessive piercings on the dick
    Twice the foreskin of a normal uncut dick
    A girth that you can't hold with both hands...

These are just some extremes that have popped into my head. Perhaps they will strike a cord with your own thoughts.

Draft saved Draft deleted