What Are The Most Common Techniques?

Hi everyone! I basically just got on this website and just found this forum. I’m new to all these things about penis enlargement. How does it work? Is it safe? What do you do? What are the most common techniques?
Hope you can teach me something!!

john625

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good luck. There are a handful of studies totaling at most a couple hundred men using traction methods to get an increase of 0.25 to 0.75 inches, and flaccid more than erect. No girth increase. Several showed absurd results (Russian study, 2.5 inches or something crazy like that).

The few seemingly legit studies said that at least 4-6 months of 6 hours per day, daily, in traction was required.

I am a very determined person. I tried twice, no gains, except flaccid of maybe 0.25 inches for a week. Back to normal after that.

I know somebody from a penis extension forum. He is well-off and spent a lot of money, a lot of money (over $100K) flying all over, talking to researchers, trying different methods, and the last time I spoke with him, nothing within measurement error.

Look at it this way. If something requiring 4-6 months of 6 hours per day, daily, in traction to get 0.75 inches, you would not be answering this question.

But you got nothing to lose but time and a few hundred Dollars, Euros, GPB...

Reactions: QueenWasp