What are the odds?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It could be that you are looking for something that doesn't actually exist, and you just think these girls are what you are interested in.

The trick is to get happy with your own life enough that you don't project a 'needy' vibe. Believe it or not, this will be attractive all by itself!

Also, there are huge numbers of females. The world is fifty percent female. I'll bet some of the females actually ARE interested in you and let you know. Think of them as a mirror-- you are sending out vibes that attract that kind of woman. To attract another kind, you change the signals you send out.

But also you have to send signals that are not faked, that are actually part of your natural abilities. Falseness will repel people, unless they are also fake.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I really can't improve on the above...

Knowing what you like and what you want is only one side of the coin. If you're not projecting that you know yourself, are happy with yourself and will give them what they want and need, you're not going to get anywhere.

Just don't take it so far that you end up being an arrogant cock that no one wants to know, let alone fuck!

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ms Aconitum give out good medicine. No matter what, don't dwell on the rejections. You will tend to repeat that. Instead try never to make the same mistake twice.

From your avatar, you are worth knowing, muwahahaaa...

A

AM_092

That's how I feel about guys! I've asked out three guys this year, and I got rejected all three times!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They probably are. Unless they tell you they aren't interested, work on the assumption that they are interested. Works for me.