What are the REAL chances of STI from giving blowjobs?

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now I always pee as soon as I can after a blow job and wash my dick with soap and water when I get home.
This is a great old school tip for guys. It's actually a good practice if you do anything without a condom. Raw sex or raw head you should try to piss right after. If anything has worked it's way into the tip of your penis it can be washed out with your warm salty piss. Salt water is said to kill bacteria and your urine is definitely salty.

Guys giving head or bottoming aren't as lucky as whatever fluids are deposited give you a stronger chance of catching whatever the other person may have. I do gargle Listerine after giving a blowjob however.

Brettdude3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Any advice on how to get tested? I see that some Walgreens and CVS store do it in their minute clinics and am thinking I could provide them a secret email to receive the results. I don’t want to go to my doctor and have the order in my files for fear of my wife seeing it.

Please help me figure this dilemma out. Kind of freaking about STDs lately. No symptoms but want to make sure.

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Any advice on how to get tested? I see that some Walgreens and CVS store do it in their minute clinics and am thinking I could provide them a secret email to receive the results. I don’t want to go to my doctor and have the order in my files for fear of my wife seeing it.

Please help me figure this dilemma out. Kind of freaking about STDs lately. No symptoms but want to make sure.
It would be kind of weird for your wife to see your medical files, but if you're worried about it, sure, find a clinic or urgent care in your area and go there. You can also try a Planned Parenthood if you can find one near you. If you do a search in your area for std tests you'll find plenty of places and all of them are very discreet with results.

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Anything you can catch through your dick or your ass you can catch in your mouth. That includes gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia, HPV, herpes, and yes HIV, although the risk of HIV is minimal compared to the others. If you are going to have oral sex with men, you should get screened for VD on a regular basis. The statistics regarding an individual catching a particular disease are worthless. One encounter with Mr Wrong, and you are SOL. Be aware that syphilis, usually asymptomatic for weeks, is most definitely on the upswing nationwide among men who have sex with other men. The numbers are at their worst among Black men in the Southern States. Also, be aware that Hepatitis A, B, and C are sexually transmissible, especially B via anal sex, and A via oral-anal sexual activity. There are vaccines for both. I don't want to be an alarmist, but if you are going to engage in anonymous sex with men, you should get tested, especially if you come down with a sore throat within a week of oral sex. Oh, ejaculation is not required to spread an STD. Dr. Legs