What are the realities of sex with a small penis?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Like it says in the title what are the realities of sex when you're not hung? We've all heard those comforting phrases like, "size doesn't matter" but what's the truth?

How does a lack of size affect your ability to attract women or men? Are you commonly met with disappointment from partners? Does your size restrict you to certain sexual roles?

For me, I've gotten some negative comments and seen some disppointed faces when I've taken off my clothes. I've never gotten any verbal complaints about my performance that were specifically size related, but I can't imagine that my partners enjoyed being with me.

What are your experiences?

Reactions: amadeus84

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I know there are a number of small men on the forum. So the question is aimed at them.

As to why I know that my tiny dick doesn't please them, because it's small. Small dicks don't feel good.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Actually I've found that there are a LOT of us guys on here that have a small penis.
So for me, of the 5 women I've been with, all but one have had men who's cocks are larger than mine, and three of them have had cocks MUCH larger than mine. So, I have become very good at giving oral, and these women have enjoyed that a lot. However, I have rarely been able to give women an orgasm thru penetration alone. My current wife had a lover with a MUCH bigger cock than mine, and she loved being penetrated with a huge cock, and orgasmed multiple times with him. So, to help my wife have a better sexual experience, I started touching her clitoris, while talking about her ex lover's huge cock. She has an amazing ability to "feel" his cock inside her, and she orgasms very powerfully. We have also used a dildo that was the same size as her ex's cock (difficult to find one that big!). I think the answer for small dicked men like me, is to be open with your woman about your shortcomings and be willing to do anything it takes to make sex pleasurable for her. Works for me.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I know there are a number of small men on the forum. So the question is aimed at them.

As to why I know that my tiny dick doesn't please them, because it's small. Small dicks don't feel good.

I'm not sure I understand how you know this Wally. (have you been fucked by a small dick?) :oops::confused:
Don't you understand that not all women enjoy huge dicks?
Don't you understand that we are all created differently?
Can't you see that most relationships are built on so many other factors besides sex?
Could you even begin to imagine that some women (and men) would much rather cuddle, hug and kiss than penetrate (period.) Regardless of the size of the guys' penis.

Yes, you can enjoy a sexual/intimate relationship with someone who has a small penis.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I'm not sure I understand how you know this Wally. (have you been fucked by a small dick?) :oops::confused:
Don't you understand that not all women enjoy huge dicks?
Don't you understand that we are all created differently?
Can't you see that most relationships are built on so many other factors besides sex?
Could you even begin to imagine that some women (and men) would much rather cuddle, hug and kiss than penetrate (period.) Regardless of the size of the guys' penis.

Yes, you can enjoy a sexual/intimate relationship with someone who has a small penis.

I can only go off of what I've been told and heard.

Once a former lover told me that big dicks feel good. This seems to be a common sentiment shared by many women. Now, if big dicks feel good, wouldn't the opposite of a big dick feel bad or at least not feel good? Isn't that a logical conclusion? That's what I was basing that statement on. But to be honest, it was just a generalization.

What you're saying is true. Some women don't enjoy big dicks and some people don't enjoy penetration. But can we agree those people are in the minority?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sex feels good. Period. Big dick (well, for me, it can hurt, but if I like the guy, I'll adjust!), average dick and even a bit smaller - sex feels pretty damn good. (Let's leave the micro-penis out of the equation.)

The realities of the average (4-6 inch) penis is that I can do anything with it. Get pounded as long as I want without pain and cum over and over. Any position. Oral. It is the all-purpose cock.

It is not big cock good therefore everything else is bad. It's like choosing the best kind of vanilla, or chocolate. Picking one doesn't doesn't make another any less delicious.

Naughty_Bi_Nature

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The reality of sex with a small penis, by which I assume you mean average as you were not specific, is that it IS reality plain and simple. Most people do not have massive jungle vines between their legs or to put it another way, average is so called because it's what most people have and therefore what most people receive. Also much of what goes into sex is not totally based around the size of the penis. Much of it is based around technique, longevity and the all too often over looked confidence. Emotional connection can also play a huge role in sex, and as was stated earlier not every single person is out for that large one or even cares too much at all either way. Lastly I hope you are not under the impression that a big penis automatically means great or awesome sex because nothing could be further from the truth.:)

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Sex feels good. Period. Big dick (well, for me, it can hurt, but if I like the guy, I'll adjust!), average dick and even a bit smaller - sex feels pretty damn good. (Let's leave the micro-penis out of the equation.)

The realities of the average (4-6 inch) penis is that I can do anything with it. Get pounded as long as I want without pain and cum over and over. Any position. Oral. It is the all-purpose cock.

It is not big cock good therefore everything else is bad. It's like choosing the best kind of vanilla, or chocolate. Picking one doesn't doesn't make another any less delicious.

I find what you're saying hard to believe, but you are a woman, so I concede to your greater knowledge.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
The reality of sex with a small penis, by which I assume you mean average as you were not specific, is that it IS reality plain and simple. Most people do not have massive jungle vines between their legs or to put it another way, average is so called because it's what most people have and therefore what most people receive. Also much of what goes into sex is not totally based around the size of the penis. Much of it is based around technique, longevity and the all too often over looked confidence. Emotional connection can also play a huge role in sex, and as was stated earlier not every single person is out for that large one or even cares too much at all either way. Lastly I hope you are not under the impression that a big penis automatically means great or awesome sex because nothing could be further from the truth.:)

I think there is really only big or small. Average is a myth.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Average is a myth.

I'm not clear what you mean here? Are you literally saying that - say - a seven inch or longer penis is "large", and anything under seven - say 6.99 inches - is "small" ? You can use 5.99/6 or 4.99/5 if those numbers feel more sensible to you ... ? How could the average range be so narrow?

Surely almost everyone would have a range of say an inch ( 5-6, etc. ) which they would regard as average? I agree it can't be a useful concept if it's a much bigger range than that, but you can probably capture say 60 to 80% of human penises within a band like that? How could that not be valid?

I think at well under average, you do start to get some limitations. I have seen guys with dicks that are small enough I was able to enjoy a little face to face sph with them, by agreement. If it was say 4 or 5 inches, it's unlikely that I would enjoy being fucked in the arse ( ass ) by them, but me sucking would still happen, sometimes. I sometimes get very turned on if a smaller guy is dominating me. And of course, I could still fuck them, mouth or ass. So, yes, it does create some limits. But, the important thing is, it doesn't rule out having a good time with each other.

Also, there can be limits the other way too. Something much larger than 8 ins is unlikely to be something I want fucking my hole.

It's all a bit of an insane argument. A lot of women, and some men, prefer their partner to be reasonably tall. That doesn't always work for me, because I am just on the short side of average. But I think most people know that it doesn't really matter. Being 6'4 is no guarantee of being a sensible, kind, funny, passionate person. And being 5'2 is no guarantee of having no value, or attractiveness. That clearly doesn't mean that a 3ft man would have the same functionality / attractiveness / romantic possibilities as one 5 or 6 feet tall, but that's just how it is.

I just don't buy the large/small, no averages dichotomy, sorry.

:)

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I'm not clear what you mean here? Are you literally saying that - say - a seven inch or longer penis is "large", and anything under seven - say 6.99 inches - is "small" ? You can use 5.99/6 or 4.99/5 if those numbers feel more sensible to you ... ? How could the average range be so narrow?

Surely almost everyone would have a range of say an inch ( 5-6, etc. ) which they would regard as average? I agree it can't be a useful concept if it's a much bigger range than that, but you can probably capture say 60 to 80% of human penises within a band like that? How could that not be valid?

I think at well under average, you do start to get some limitations. I have seen guys with dicks that are small enough I was able to enjoy a little face to face sph with them, by agreement. If it was say 4 or 5 inches, it's unlikely that I would enjoy being fucked in the arse ( ass ) by them, but me sucking would still happen, sometimes. I sometimes get very turned on if a smaller guy is dominating me. And of course, I could still fuck them, mouth or ass. So, yes, it does create some limits. But, the important thing is, it doesn't rule out having a good time with each other.

Also, there can be limits the other way too. Something much larger than 8 ins is unlikely to be something I want fucking my hole.

It's all a bit of an insane argument. A lot of women, and some men, prefer their partner to be reasonably tall. That doesn't always work for me, because I am just on the short side of average. But I think most people know that it doesn't really matter. Being 6'4 is no guarantee of being a sensible, kind, funny, passionate person. And being 5'2 is no guarantee of having no value, or attractiveness. That clearly doesn't mean that a 3ft man would have the same functionality / attractiveness / romantic possibilities as one 5 or 6 feet tall, but that's just how it is.

I just don't buy the large/small, no averages dichotomy, sorry.

:)

Mathematically average exists, but on a practical level I would say that it doesn't. At least not from my perspective as a mostly straight male. Perhaps it's different for gay men though. I think all straight men and women will agree that dicks are either big or small. Average is a sexual blasphemy.

If anyone disagrees I'm more than willing to hear them out, but I think it would be hard for any straight person to disagree.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Why? Why do you prefer small dicks? What you're saying is shocking to me.

Don't take this the wrong way, but do you dislike penetrative sex?

No, I quite like it. I am one of the statistically rare women who orgasm from PIV.
Therefore implements that fit are fun. Plus, I know the sweet spots. As long as those get some attention, all is good.
One has to know the tools. Using a monkey wrench to repair glasses will not go well.

Really, I can work with most. Big has one set of challenges, small another.
It's about connection as well as fun, for me.

So, if you came hunting humiliation... Um, you look like a boil on a cow's butt...or something.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mathematically average exists, but on a practical level I would say that it doesn't. At least not from my perspective as a mostly straight male. Perhaps it's different for gay men though. I think all straight men and women will agree that dicks are either big or small. Average is a sexual blasphemy.

If anyone disagrees I'm more than willing to hear them out, but I think it would be hard for any straight person to disagree.
im straight and i disagree why is it so hard for you to grasp. there will always be a middle ground there cant just be one or the other.

but in the end i dont care what othre guys have cause they arent the ones having sex with the girl im with. you should focus on your self and pleasing her, as long as you can do that i doesnt matter what other guys have. And by pleasing her i dont just mean sexually but also in emotional way

Reactions: fluffychocolate

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
No, I quite like it. I am one of the statistically rare women who orgasm from PIV.
Therefore implements that fit are fun. Plus, I know the sweet spots. As long as those get some attention, all is good.
One has to know the tools. Using a monkey wrench to repair glasses will not go well.

Really, I can work with most. Big has one set of challenges, small another.
It's about connection as well as fun, for me.

So, if you came hunting humiliation... Um, you look like a boil on a cow's butt...or something.

Fair enough. Since you said that you're a statistically rare, have you found your opinions on size to be different or similar to those of your peers?

Reactions: haha12345

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
im straight and i disagree why is it so hard for you to grasp. there will always be a middle ground there cant just be one or the other.

but in the end i dont care what othre guys have cause they arent the ones having sex with the girl im with. you should focus on your self and pleasing her, as long as you can do that i doesnt matter what other guys have. And by pleasing her i dont just mean sexually but also in emotional way

Interesting. So in your mind there is big, average and small? Do you have other classifications like very big or very small?

I agree with what you're saying, in relation to focussing on pleasing the one you're with, but I think men with small dicks like myself are in a bad position because unless we meet someone like LaFemme or Scarletbegonia, it is extremely difficult if not impossible to pleasure our partners sexually.